• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest Topic - Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    the same for me theres lot of homework and stuff...I dont like to draw these days, the ics always fail
    I don't really have homework.
    Finish each one within 5minutes!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Awww its a shame everyone's so busy..I really wanna see what art u can all come up with on such a great subject.

Years
    halloween is at least a workable topic, sometimes they are just a bit hard to think of a pic for, like the old 'back to school' kinda themes, i think maybe we should try a different element comp each month, and then maybe just particular pokemon comps!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow that's very Good that hey it's nice to see ya again HoundoomDame!! it's been a while eh!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Yee you entered something :) and you were getting on at me about Bakura, seems you need to do the same :p

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    hmm... can I enter this contest?

I ain't that good at drawing on my computer, I'll draw a picture and scan it to post here.
    I think you can...due date's 27th of October. That means about 9 days away.
    Great job so far everyone! I can't join since there's no guarantee the modem's on my comp whenever I need it! I'm just lucky that I can go online today!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Great job Iveechan! btw I just went to your website 2 days ago with some of my good friends at one of the library computer and we all agreed that your fanart was fantastic! Keep it up!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Great job u 2! lol ur right SC, i'm too asleep :p now that makes 7 with 2 more amazing pics! Welldone peeps :)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey Guys just want to remind ya's all ya still have like 1 week to fin your entries so Good Luck to everyone to me your all winners ! :)

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    umm... here's my picture.

heh... I found out that I can't draw many scary Pokemon by hand so I went search thru my computer and found a whole lot of pics and backgrounds for my pic...

here u go guys!

Art Contest Topic - Halloween

if the pic don't work go to this page-
    https://www.geocities.com/pokemaster3000_s/pic_1.htm

Last edited:

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    this its goin to be a great competition.

i hope i find my scanner cd to reinstal it because i think i could draw something cool.

-_-

nice pic jinx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back