• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
Years
  • Oh boy, Blue has Samrin on a pedestal xD
    "Of course he'd been right. He had no chance now; Samrin was suave, composed, handsome, and charming. Blue was anything but."
    I liked that part, Blue has such a low self-esteem :/

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm not good on self esteem, but Blue's is awful. His tail is scarred up, his ruff is ripped, and he's shy. How could he ever compare with smooth furred, smooth talking Sammy?

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I was gone for about a day. And really? Huh. I still don't know what to write, but I'll come up with something soon. Very soon.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • I feel as though I am falling behind. The black hole that is finals is drawing me in, and I often find myself paranoid I missed the information for my next post. ^-^;; . . . Wait, did I?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Crap. My Laptop charger broke, And My desktop crashed. If I don't end up fixing them, I might not be able to post for awhile. Just giving you all a heads up.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • hmm. Actually my laptop charger is sorta hanging in there. it's just the plug has been all whacky lately. If I end up dissapearing for a freakin long time then either the thing just went boom or I just got really pissed and broke it myself. Then again I also have a Wii I can type my posts on. That would be real tedious though (And probably result in alot of spelling errors that I can't spell check.

I'm working on my next post right now though. I'm planing on getting Sheen a bit more involved. Anyone up for breaking some microwaves? :D

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • .....I actually DID break my microwave once....

I wanted to know what would happen if I heated up a battery.... didn't go over so well.... ;D

EDIT:
    Sephyy, I'm working on my post that gets Leyla to Jacksonn. ;D I'm just not even gonna try to come up with a stealthy way to get her out of there, I'm taking the direct approach. ;D Be readdyyy! ;D

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • O.O Korbin is going to turn inside out. He'll want to eat the ghosts, and he'll certainly try.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Well, the ghosts will certainly enjoy seeing the boy turn inside-out. ;D

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! ;D

This is gonna be a funnn plot-line right here! Torture, love, romance, tragic loss, pain, death, fear, pain. ;D ALL OF THE ABOVE! ;D

Icky, I have a History test of the American Revolution tomorrow! I want to whine about it! ;D

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • O.o geography/world history is gonna suck next year for me, the teacher is an english teacher so instead of doing it the right way she's gonna run it like an english class and make us right papers constantly, I like writing, just not on paper, I only like writing on the computer.

Back