• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What is your favorite movie?

Uhhh... I have no idea! :D There's a lot of great movies out there, so I can't really choose an absolute favorite.

---

What made you decide that Buizel was your favorite Pokemon (it is, right? xD)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Are YOU secretly hiding under Red's bed? /brick'd

Real question: What caused that scene in your signature?

No I'm under Blue's bed.

Well Kurt, on the right, has always had a crush on Blaine, on the left, but Blaine didn't really see Kurt as a romantic interest. So at Blaine's suggestion they decided to remain as close friends. So skip 4 episodes ahead from that & we see Kurt distressed over the loss of his school mascot/pet. At his school's glee club meeting he decides to pay tribute to the school mascot by singing a song. It's at this time that Blaine suddenly sees Kurt in a new light. Blaine professes his love to Kurt & they have their first kiss.

I think the one in my sig is their second kiss, but that happened immediately after the first.

~~~

Which do you love more? Fairy Tail or Soul Eater?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    What made you decide that Buizel was your favorite Pokemon (it is, right? xD)

Why, whatever gave it away? :D

A number of reasons. I realised his epicness when I saw Ash's Buizel kick butt in the early Sinnoh episodes of the anime. Plus, just look at him! He's a kung-fu fighting sea weasel! What isn't there to love?

Been meaning to get a new theme for a while now though...

--------------------------------------------
    And at twistedpuppy again, what's YOUR favourite Pokemon, and why?

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    I don't know what you meant by crisp, but after a Google search, I'm assuming you mean potato chip? I don't really care for them, sorry.

What do you notice first in the opposite gender?

the hair as it helps me remember who it is

do you prefer to draw with a pencil and paper or a micanical pencil or a tablet (bit of both)?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sadly I do not. Ironically I own three indoor cats & two outdoor cats. OMG! I'm a cat lady! :O

~~~

Who else is hiding with you under Red's bed?
    No one. If there's anyone under here with me they better leave. Now. :[

---

Where did you get the username 'Meerfall' from?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Which do you love more? Fairy Tail or Soul Eater?

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail Fairy Tail. I like Soul Eater a lot, really, but I have more FT fanart favorited than Soul Eater fanart. /though there is some, and there's even two crossover fanarts (one with Natsu and Soul and some other well-known characters and one with Lucy dressed up as Maka, Soul scythe and all)

---

Why choose the number 26 for your username?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    And at twistedpuppy again, what's YOUR favourite Pokemon, and why?

Too many to name.

There's Houndour & Houndoom. Twisted pups like me.
    And Emolga. It's so cute that it can kill you with one look.
    And Mew. Do I really need an explanation for this one?

I can go on & on really.

~~~

Who'd win in a fight? Natsu or Gray?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^Why is your username associated with peaches?
    Well... the username I used on forums before this one was DigiPeachFruit, which came from DanPhantomFan. I used 'Peach' because it started with 'P', and I wanted to keep my initials on the forum I was changing my username on. Eventually, after this and that happened, it went from DigiPeachFruit to BinaryPeaches.

---

When do you think will be the next time you change your signature.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    When do you think will be the next time you change your signature.

NEVER!!! When something more awesome than my current signature comes along. If such a thing could ever exist.

~~~

What was the last thing you had a nerdgasm over?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Stalking in real life takes serious effort, and I have a life to live, so I would not stalk anyone here in real life. Plus, that's harassment in many places.

---

What was your first ever Pokemon plushie?
    Pikachu, Meowth, or Psyduck. One of those three.

---

How long did it take you to decide the design for your OC/Persona/Person in your signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back