• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Before Glee, what was your favorite show.

While Glee is my baby, it's not my only favorite show. There's Doctor Who, Torchwood, True Blood, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Spongebob Squarepants, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, Hellsing Ultimate, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Shin Chan, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad...

The list goes on is my point.

~~~

What would your life be like if Tales of Symphonia never existed?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Do you watch a lot of TV?

I let my DVR do most of the watching for me. I catch up on all my shows when I'm bored or have a lot free time on my hands.

~~~

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

I don't lick those things. I bite 'em! So maybe ten bites?

How often do you eat McDonald's?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What would your life be like if Tales of Symphonia never existed?

Oh gee... I might not get along as well with my sister than I do. I wouldn't have had all those Symphonia times with my Best Friend while we were both obsessed. I wouldn't have wasted several hundreds hours of my life playing the game over and over. I would probably be obsessing over something different. . . . . . it would be a lot different. xD

---

What would be your dream job (if you have one).

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    What would you do with your life if zombies didn't exist?

Pffft, that's a silly question. Zombies will always exist. But to answer the question, then I wouldn't know as much as zombies as I do now and therefore would not survive in the future.

---

Would you like to have an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    When you first joined band, how come you decided to play the Trombone? :o

For some reason, I was shown only a clarinet and a trombone. I tried out clarinet because it reminded me of the recorder, which we were taught to play in music class 3rd grade, but I didn't really like it so I ended up with trombone. I'm honestly glad I did choose it in the end 'cause it's an awesome instrument to play <3 Plus I astound people because I have to hold it differently yet I can still play just as well if not better than other trombonists.

---

Dumb question, but who knows... /spoilers 'cause images

Spoiler:

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years

For some reason, I was shown only a clarinet and a trombone. I tried out clarinet because it reminded me of the recorder, which we were taught to play in music class 3rd grade, but I didn't really like it so I ended up with trombone. I'm honestly glad I did choose it in the end 'cause it's an awesome instrument to play <3 Plus I astound people because I have to hold it differently yet I can still play just as well if not better than other trombonists.

---

Dumb question, but who knows... /spoilers 'cause images

Spoiler:

No, i won't
    ---
    Do you like CSS at your signatures?

Years
    I'm fast at typing without touch typing.

Are you very tech-savvy?

You don't answer the question of the poster above you. That's in a different thread. You answer the last question asked of you, and if there isn't one, then you skip that part and ask the poster above you a question. Just for future reference.

Why do you consider yourself a goose?

Because Tara considers me one. ^__^

-------------------------------------

Hikari10, do you get how to play this "game" now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back