• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I was actually thinking of that system earlier today. However, chances are this game would have many standstills, because it's hard to direct certain questions at people (I'm sure you've noticed the fandom related questions and such). In fact, I think we might have had a thread like that in the past, but it died. This system works more for questions directed at a certain person, which is what we were aiming for.

On Tales of Symphonia, yes! However, on any of the other games or anything else in general you're thinking of... well I haven't killed many so I can't say. xD;

---

What is your signature and avatar from?[/SIZE][/FONT]

Hmm that is a good point actually. So good that in fact, I'll have to retract my earlier stance in regards to this game.

To answer the question;

The Dragon is my favourite Yugioh card. His name is Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord. The phrases are some of my favourite one liners / catchphrases.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

What are your aspirations?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I aspire to rule the world *laughs evilly
    Did I say that? I meant that I want to be cute and be everyone's friend! :3

Would you paint your nails purple? (Guys, assume if you were a girl when you answer)

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • Why does your signature show a pokemon that has a weird triangle on its head?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Who's your favorite Harry Potter character, except for Luna?

To be honest, I don't know who would be my favorite Harry Potter character. I guess... Hedwig? XDDD;

--

Where is your avatar from?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Would you paint your nails purple? (Guys, assume if you were a girl when you answer)

No, I wouldn't. I don't paint my nails often, and I don't think purple would look good on me. :(

---------------

What would be your favorite Hoenn Pokemon?

(Note. It's the member above, not the member below. Quote if you need to.)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    If you could do one job in the whole, wide world. What would it be and why?​

Counselor, most likely. I don't actually have the strong will to be one, but... I love the idea and opportunity to try and help better people's lives.

=================================

What was the last TV show you watched?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    How I met your mother. Pretty funny show

Do you watch anime? If so, which is your favorite?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

• Which was the last Pokémon game you played?

Pokemon Black. And then White.

---

Side note: PACHY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES. (All-caps and bold and large to get your attention.)

Da Rules: You ask the person above a question, and (most likely by quoting the question) the person may later answer the question that they were given. Then, whomever it is above you, you must then ask them a question.

The two questions you answered were for the person ABOVE the poster who asked said questions. You still have two questions for you that you haven't answered:

What was your first non-starter pokémon?

Why does your signature show a pokemon that has a weird triangle on its head?

What would be your favorite Hoenn Pokemon?

/rant (I'm sorry, I just really had to get that out of my system :/)

//also just noticed Tara made a similar note; so this'll just be a second (and more conspicuous) note

---

Do you prefer Touko, Whitlea, or Hilda for the female protagonist's name?

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Touko. I think Hilda is a grotesque name. :#

Is Roswell your real name?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Is Roswell your real name?

A. I'm a girl. Does Roswell sound like a girl's name to you?

B. Roswell came from Roswell Branthèse, head of the Black Rose House in Yggdra Union/Unison. Or, as others believe, it came from the alien place in New Mexico. But that is not the reason why I chose this name.

C. It's best not for me to give my real name online. Some people DO know it, but I prefer people call me Lucia rather than said name. /speaking of which I need to check and see if Rika knows that

---

Do you like Special!Red or Cynthia more?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Do you watch anime? If so, which is your favorite?

Yes. Yes I do <333 My favorite series is, like with Manga, D.Gray-Man :3

===============

What would be your favorite movie from your favorite genre of movies?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back