• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
  • For ShinyGold, of course~

---

What first got you into RPing?

I get a rom of Dragon quest Monsters 2 and become absorbed for a day and a half @-@ Then I come back to have to dig through to this post.

I joined PC for the same reason as you ^-^ ShinyGold was so attractive @-@ Then I noticed the RP section and it seemed cool enough. My writing was so much more terrible before I started RPing @-@ I've really come far.

Question: What genre of video games do you prefer?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • the character is called Oshino Shinobu and comes from the awesome anime (and originally Novel series) Bakemonogatari.

______

what's your eye colour? :3

I just started Bakemonogatari a couple of days back and can totally see that now :3 /she's voiced by Hirano, right; I love Hirano <333

And my eye color's a grayish blue. More blue than gray, obviously XD;

---

Cow's milk, soy, almond, what kind of milk do you drink?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • I just started Bakemonogatari a couple of days back and can totally see that now :3 /she's voiced by Hirano, right; I love Hirano <333

And my eye color's a grayish blue. More blue than gray, obviously XD;

---

Cow's milk, soy, almond, what kind of milk do you drink?
    2% Cow Milk. Spoiled soy milk is disgusting @-@ And I can do without the extra cream.

What's your favorite series?

(I believe the awnser is obvious, but you never know with people. Just like with me and the Articuno thing... I guess)

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Who do you prefer as a musician, ADELE or GAGA?
    Can't say I'm a fan of her, but I'll just say Gaga because her songs aren't bad, and they're featured in a lot of mixes.

Do you prefer warm or cold places?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Can't say I'm a fan of her, but I'll just say Gaga because her songs aren't bad, and they're featured in a lot of mixes.

Do you prefer warm or cold places?

Cold :x My ideal temp is between 33-36 F. Right above freezing ^-^ Higher if it's windy though @-@ Every now and then... I might experience a winter that gets that low, but otherwise :/

Comics or Manga? Which do you prefer?

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Cold :x My ideal temp is between 33-36. Right above freezing ^-^ Higher if it's windy though @-@ Every now and then... I might experience a winter that gets that low, but otherwise :/

Comics or Manga? Which do you prefer?

Uhm... Comics, because I'm a fan of those short 3 or 4 panel comics, and I haven't seen any Manga like that yet. I gotta admit most Manga look better then comics, though. I's prctising to draw Manga too, but I'm not so good at it. ^_^;

What kinds of music are you into?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What do you think the sound of one hand clapping sounds like?

I've heard one-hand clapping before. Can't really describe what it sounds like though too tired.

What was the favorite thing you did this summer.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Uhm... Comics, because I'm a fan of those short 3 or 4 panel comics, and I haven't seen any Manga like that yet. I gotta admit most Manga look better then comics, though. I's prctising to draw Manga too, but I'm not so good at it. ^_^;

What kinds of music are you into?
    A lot @-@ I'm a big fan of old love songs like mostly the 80s, although, I know a lot by the Supremes. Specific groups/people like Reo Speedwing, Aerosmith, Billy Joel, Bryan Adams, Richard Marx. I'm also a big fan of what I call "light techno." Stuff that ends in core like h-core and nightcore as well as trance, dance, eurodance, and bubblegum pop. Tune-up, Italobros, and a few DDR songs would fall here. These two would be the more predominant ones. Occasionally there are a few old country songs I like. Stuff like Faith Hill and Lonestar (back when country was decent imo). When I was younger, I was surrounded by a lot of rap music so some of that pierced in. I'll only go for the cleaner and lighter stuff. I'm not a big fan of loud noises so rap has always been something to be feared (those young people always play it so loud). Then there's J-pop and J-rock. Can't live life as a nerd without getting infected by it. I haven't really explored outside of Japanese and European music though. I do, however, know a few of those Girl's Gen. songs (I can never remember that acronym).

What's the origins behind your username?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    A lot @-@ I'm a big fan of old love songs like mostly the 80s, although, I know a lot by the Supremes. Specific groups/people like Reo Speedwing, Aerosmith, Billy Joel, Bryan Adams, Richard Marx. I'm also a big fan of what I call "light techno." Stuff that ends in core like h-core and nightcore as well as trance, dance, eurodance, and bubblegum pop. Tune-up, Italobros, and a few DDR songs would fall here. These two would be the more predominant ones. Occasionally there are a few old country songs I like. Stuff like Faith Hill and Lonestar (back when country was decent imo). When I was younger, I was surrounded by a lot of rap music so some of that pierced in. I'll only go for the cleaner and lighter stuff. I'm not a big fan of loud noises so rap has always been something to be feared (those young people always play it so loud). Then there's J-pop and J-rock. Can't live life as a nerd without getting infected by it. I haven't really explored outside of Japanese and European music though. I do, however, know a few of those Girl's Gen. songs (I can never remember that acronym).

What's the origins behind your username?
    it is my first name:P

which is your favorite pokemon type ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back