• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack on Titan

Sir Codin

Attack On Titan seems to work better as a show than a comic for me, which is why I don't read the manga and am instead waiting for season 2.

Attack On Titan was the coolest ♥♥♥♥ing thing I'd seen in anime club all school year. Everything else either wasn't as good (this includes Kill La Kill) or sucked horribly (like Bodacious Space Pirates).

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Eh this anime ended in a giant cliffhanger.

Still one of the best anime ever 8) they are, like, trolling us with season 2 only coming in 2 or 1 year(s) ughh.

Years
i just finished binge watching this season in 2 days. it was absolutley amazing, im thinking about reading the manga to see what happens next but i cant wait for season 2! give me more! NOW!

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
This is my favorite current running mangas, thanks in no small part to the fact that it's one of the maybe two that exist that don't either entirely trivialize death, or give each death its own little soap opera.

Spoiler:

Years
It's been way too long since I posted here. I am sorry, I'm still as Titan-obsessed as ever. 8D

I've been watching the dub every Saturday and have really been enjoying it so far. Most of the voices are fitting save for Levi who I think has way too deep of a voice but maybe I'll get used to it eventually, haha. Sasha is even more awesome so I'll give credit to the dub for making me care more about her. perfect comedic relief

& crazy anxious for more chapters!

Back