• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attacked by a Twilight Fan? o.O

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    AHAHAHA.. XD;

Wow..

I'm sorry that you got beat up by a crazy fangirl. >_>;

I'm a Twilight fan, even though I mostly dislike the two main characters, and wouldn't ever think of beating up someone for dissing it. Not everyone can like it, same goes with any book series.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Lol, i dislike it myself. I once saw what i would like to call a one - person fan brawl between two people. I was sitting in the library with my friend (before you ask, it was THEIR idea). Basically my friend dissed some guy called Edward or something and has a face full of book afterwards. Of course, this person is kicked out, and mt friend is bewildered and has a little bruise. How ridiculous can you get, huh?

And i seriously don't see ANY reason of WHY people like the book. I don't get it! Harry Potter ftw (don't hit me)!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Ok, I'm happy that you got away from that girl, as there is something wrong with her............but "Twilitards belong in a mental hospital" I think thats a little bit rude...........I'm a Twilitard, but you don't see me bashing people's skulls in with the series, people can say whatever they want about Twilight in front of me.

Then you're a Twilight fan, not a Twitard. :P Twitard specifically refers to Twilight fans who are 'tards', hence the name.

Years
    ....... Well, now I'm afraid to go to Borders. XD Luckily I can only really be found in the Manga Section, but, it's right next to the Twilgiht books. But, thats just plain wierd. I bet her and her friends have the Twilight Gang, and beat people up on a regular basis. Twilight is just overrated period. I really don't see what is great about it. And, if it's good enought to make young children want to beat people up, then, maybe we should give the book to our armies insead of chldren

Lol, I have this habit that's staying around the Twilight section and bashing it. I keep five rocks in my purse now, so I'm well armed. I see those freaks staring at me with immense disdain. Then, I run like mad.

That's hilarious! Sorry if I'm laughing at your pain, but that's just ridiculious. I dislike Twighlight simply because I don't like the way the author made vampires. They are bloodthirsty monsters that explode in the sunlight. If they happen to be on the 'good side', then they are badass like the mafia. They are NOT STINKIN' TWINKLING FAIRES IN THE SUNLIGHT!!

Sigh* What has this world come to when evil monsters can't be evil monsters anymore? The perfect example of a vampire, in my opinion, would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Well, I don't like how Smeyer portrayed vampires. But, since it's fantasy, they can be portrayed in any way, even as dumb sparkly pansies. xDD

AHAHAHA.. XD;

Wow..

I'm sorry that you got beat up by a crazy fangirl. >_>;

I'm a Twilight fan, even though I mostly dislike the two main characters, and wouldn't ever think of beating up someone for dissing it. Not everyone can like it, same goes with any book series.

I don't like the two main characters either. Bella's annoying and Edward's... obsessed with Bella. All the fuss about the book called Midnight Sun or whatever is dumb, since it would probably be the words "Bellabellabella" for 500 pages. xD

Lol, i dislike it myself. I once saw what i would like to call a one - person fan brawl between two people. I was sitting in the library with my friend (before you ask, it was THEIR idea). Basically my friend dissed some guy called Edward or something and has a face full of book afterwards. Of course, this person is kicked out, and mt friend is bewildered and has a little bruise. How ridiculous can you get, huh?

And i seriously don't see ANY reason of WHY people like the book. I don't get it! Harry Potter ftw (don't hit me)!

OMG, yes. Harry Potter's so much better than Twilight. J.K. Rowling actually took time to learn how to write.

That's just extremism. I'm glad you didn't get seriously hurt, thank God there seem to be no bodybuilders that are fans of Twilight...

But I do feel sorry for anyone on this forum that is a Twilight fan and is actually sensible...because it's maniacs like the girl who attacked bubblewrap who let you down. The same thing can happen anywhere, there were probably a few maniac Harry Potter fans about when the books were at their peak (fortunately I only ever encountered nice, normal fans).

OMG, yes I know. The girl that attacked me had skinny little noodle arms. Most of the pain came from the gigantic book.

Yeah, these insane freaks ruin it for normal people. I've met normal fans. This is the first (and hopefully last) Twitard I encounter.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't like the two main characters either. Bella's annoying and Edward's... obsessed with Bella. All the fuss about the book called Midnight Sun or whatever is dumb, since it would probably be the words "Bellabellabella" for 500 pages. xD

Actually, yeah.. that's pretty much how it went. I'm not gonna lie. XD;

I liked it okay, though.. it was 'darker' than the normal Twilight, since it was from Edwards point of view. It kept going into detail about how he wanted to kill all the students, by snapping their necks, and then keeling Bella off after he got her alone.

>__>;

Funny stuff, in a morbid sort of way..

I can see all the Edward fangirls spazzing on every other page, though.. = =;

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    Whoa..that is just over the line.The Twilight books are good but bashing someone over head about someone who didn't like the series!?!?!?Weird,kinda funny but what is wrong with these people!?!?!?!

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    new moon is the book I'm reading so it was that she was whacking you with.
    lmao. I like twilight myself but that's just pure obsession... she took that way too seriously. I never stopped laughing after reading that. XD

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    OMG, yes. Harry Potter's so much better than Twilight. J.K. Rowling actually took time to learn how to write.

Agreed agreed agreed! J.K. Rowling has made a massive franchise with her books, and they aren't that creepy (even though the last book is a bit on the strange side).

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I wasn't involved, but I know my 16-year old cousin broke the arm of a Twitard who hit him with textbook. If only he had taken the boy's genitals ad roke the, the gene pool would be better off.

Twilight sucks. I have never, and will never, understand the appeal of that one book over the myriads of others just like it.

BTW, you should press charges. You were attacked, and even if you weren't hurt, you could have been an people like her need to learn that it isn't okay. Or at the very least, it will force her to get counseling, which she needs.

Last edited:

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Wow. I thought Twilight sucked. Now I think it sucks so much more...

There are so many better books out there. Who wants to read about a bunch of vampires getting into vampire sexy time?

(Yes, I know there's a little more to it than that. Only a little though...)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, that girl is totally crazy! She attacked you because you don't like Twilight?! For one thing I think that series is totally overrated. And the story isn't as good as everyone is saying to be. Vampires "sparkle"? Okay they don't do that. That is unrealistic. And they storyline, it has happened before. And they are written better. There are fans of the series. I know there a lot of them loves it. Nothing wrong with that, but be sure to know that it isn't real and don't bash anyone who doesn't like it. They have a opinion. They should accept it. But I guess there are a few of them who can't.

I am glad you made it in one piece. And that girl got what she deserved. She would have walked away. Not hitting you!

Years
    Oh gawd, that is one obsessed Twilight fan. D:
    ..ugh, more than half the girls in my school love it and can't stop talking about it.
    I'm not really a fan, but that's just my opinion.

Years
    That gurl, is crazy. xD
    I never got attacked because of my opinion on a book. How old was this girl?

Eh, I'd say the girl was around my age, 14 or 15. One thing that bothers me is that there were some perverted guys hooting while this chick was attacking me with the crummy book. If you saw a random person attacking another random person, what would you do? Watch? ._.

BTW, I posted my story on some Twilight forum to see what would happen. They called my commentary nasty. xDD
    It was pretty much, "hitting someone with a book is like not so ok but you did something totally worse shame on you!!!1111"

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, that was wrong. They shouldn't cheer! They needed to break it off! I am glad that guy helped you get out of that situation. I hope you don't see that crazy girl again.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I hope you're okay, but I think that you couldn't be killed by having heavy books fall on you.

... Can you?

Vie

Years
    Oh my god. I read the book, and I actually liked it, but thats way too far. The whole country is obsessed with robert pattinson, edward and twilight...it's annoying. just mention a word related to twilight, and about fifty girls on our schoolyard start screaming and freak out. weird. I mean, after all, its just a book.

Last edited:
    Back