• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aurora Borealis [PG-14]

Do you like this RP?

• Total voters

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
  • Evan slowly watched the bone fly towards his Mightyena. He just smirked. He trained his Mightyena for a long time.

"Dock."

His Mightyena docked to the floor and the bone missed. But it returned and hit the pokemon. It yelped. Evan knew that this time the opponent is strong. He had to do something. He just noticed that a trainer with her Arcanine entered the arena, but there was no time to think about such thing. Then he lloked at the Lucario to notice that it is readying its Aura Sphere. Evan had to act right now.

"Mika! Concentrate. Remember our training. Don't lose again just like you did last time against that trainer with a Riolu. The Aura Sphere. Get ready."

The Mightyena stood up, grunting. Now it growled more. It got ready for the dodge. Evan knew what to do. He just needed to wait for the right timing. "Hope it works."-he said to himself.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • *He is ready to dodge my Aura Sphere, Master.*

"Remember that your Aura Sphere can never miss. It cannot be dodged. It can only be countered or blocked. Use that as an advantage." Lysander answered, "Up in the air and back attack!"

Anubis leaped into the air with the sphere in his hands. He did an aerial somersault and landed behind the Mightyena's back and released the Aura Sphere quickly.

Keep it up, Anubis. Lysander thought and grinned as he took the upper hand.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
  • "Now!"

The Mightyena lunged. She knew that it might fail, but there's chance that it will succeed. Then there was an explosion. It became smoky. Evan hoped that it succeded. The smoke subsided and two Mightyena's were standing instead of one. And both looked healthy.

"Yes! It worked. Double team worked this time. Okay. Time for our attack. Bite & Burn! Now!"

Both Mightyena's ran towards the Lucario. One of them shot flame towards the Lucario. The other pokemon stopped and lunged with glowing teeth. If the fire hit the Lucario, it would start biting it. If it missed, it would be a problem.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Anubis didn't expect his attack and was hit by the Mightyena's flame. He lost balance and was pushed back by a few meters. He knelt on the ground, enduring the pain, only to find out the Mightyena attacking again with Bite and cried in agony as the Mightyena bit his arm.

"Fling him away then Hyper beam!" Lysander ordered from behind. Anubis flung him away with his arm and a hot, red ball appeared as he opened his mouth, then a large beam of destruction was shot towards the Mightyena. After that, Anubis knelt on the ground again and panted for breath. Hyper Beam was exhausting for any pokemon.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
  • "No!"

Due to the reason that Michaela was in mid-air, she couldn't avoid the strong move. From the Lucario's mouth came outthe beam, hitting Michaela. Because of the impact, she flew away. She landed about 20 metres from the Lucario. There was a thump and she was lying there. But a miracle happened. She stood up, struggling not to lose conciousness. She was seriously hurt. But the Lucario also looked tired. Maybe Evan could win.

"Mika! Double team!"

With pain, the Mightyena made her illusions, about 5. So that the Lucario would get confused.

"Let's do it! Ember! Full strength!"

With all remaining power, one of the illusions shot a big amount of fire towards the Lucario. Evan just had to watch who would win. It was the matter of winning and losing.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Anubis heard his order and quickly calmed down, closing his eyes. Only the real one had Aura around it, and it was the second to the left. But he was too tired and couldn't get up before the inferno hit him.

*Sorry, Master...*

When the smoke cleared, Anubis was on the ground, unconsious, and Lysander gasped, but it was in his expectation. Anubis wasn't used to his new body yet.

"You did fine, Anubis. Rest. We'll do some training tomorrow." Lysander said as he took out his pokeball and sucked Anubis in with it. Then he turned to the boy with the Mightyena, "That was fun. The name's Lysander. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing each other pretty soon."

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
  • So Evan won. He saw the Lucario fall unconscious. Yes. He won today barely against a strong pokemon. He was proud of Mightyena. He took out his pokeball, returning his pokemon.

"Rest. Good job."

"That was fun. The name's Lysander. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing each other pretty soon."

"I'm Evan. Pleased to meet you. Take care."

Evan walked away. But he felt something strange. So, he just returned to the trainer and asked him:

"Do you think there's something fishy about this cruise? I have a feeling that we won't have a quiet night today."

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Actually, no." Lysander thought for a while and answered, "Everything is going fine. Well I'm going to the canteen."

Lysander walked out of the arena with the pokeball in his hands.

*I am sorry Master*

"It's okay, Anubis." Lysander spoke to the ball, "Do not feel guilty about it."

*When I was in extreme focus, I felt a strong green aura coming from below us. It's Aura is stronger than the others. It is even stronger than the Mightyena. Green Aura means it is a green pokemon.*

"I'll keep an eye on that." Lysander answered as he walked into the lift and closed the doors.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
  • Evan just thought about Lysander's answer. Nothing will happen? If something happened in the past, will it happen in the present? With questions, he left to the his cabin. Then he opened his diary to write what happened today.

Expedition to the North Pole

Day 1

Today I met a trainer called Lysander who had a Lucario. I fought him and barely won against him. In future, I will train more harder. Also, the announcements made by Chris Overman were suspicious about people having an expedition to the North pole and they were failures. I hope that nothing similar to that will happen.

Then he closed his diary and went to sleep. "May tomorrow be better then today"- Evan thought and fell asleep.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "Hi there," the girl said, "here for the exciting expedition eh?"

He was about to answer when the intercom rang, explaining the reason we could only bring one pokemon and about the other expedition. Why didn't they warn us, he wondered, surely they don't think this is a suicide mission. He stared into space thinking even more. He snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed the cute girl was gone.

He sighed, maybe I'll find her some other time, he thought. He started strolling through the ship till he found what seemed to be an arena. A boy walked passed him and Kellyn decided to walk in. There was the girl and what seemed to be her Arcanine.

He reached towards his side and grabbed Rapid's ball. Letting the shiny Gyarados out he spotted several targets. Some practice seems in order, he thought. "Flamethrower!" He yelled, pointing at the targets. His Gyarados listened to the command and summoned fire from inside, shooting it at each target.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Nichole just sat there, amazed at the spectacle she had just seen. "Wow," she said, "that was amazing! That Mightyena sure looked tough. And that other pokemon, the Lucario...wow!" She thought about the battle, and suddenly she began to think about her own Mightyena and team back home. As she started to lose herself in thought, Sam nudged her. "Huh?" she said, her gaze turning to the arena again. She saw the handsome boy from earlier walk into the ring, practicing with his Gyarados. She watched as the sea dragon used flamethrower with incredible accuracy.

She winked at Sam. "Ready for some fun?" she asked, her Arcanine barking in joy. Sam loved to train, and Nichole knew he needed some. She ran down to the bottom of the bleachers.

"Hi again," she said, waving over to the boy. She lept over the railing, landing gracefully on the other side. She stood up and brushed the hair back out of her eyes, Sam landing right in front of her.

"Wanna battle?" she said with a wink, "I think your gyarados could really give my Sam a run for his money."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn turned around to see the cute girl saying hi and jumping over a railing.

"Wanna battle?" she said, winking, "I think your gyarados could really give my Sam a run for his money."

"Well," he started saying, "I think that would be fun. Rapid and I have been needing some training, especially if we might die on this expedition." The last part being a little quieter. He motioned for the red Gyarados to join him on one side of the ring. "Were ready," he said. He looked at his pokemon to the girl and her Arcanine. This will be an interesting battle, he thought.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • "I think that would be fun. Rapid and I have been needing some training, especially if we might die on this expedition."

Nichole grinned at the challenge. She wasn't too worried about the outcome of the expedition or the announcer's warning just yet. But then, she had a knack for putting the bad stuff at the back of her mind, and just enjoy the situation at hand.

"Alright," she said, Sam jumping to the center of the arena. "Get ready Sam!" she called to her pokemon, "this is gonna be tough. Use Agility!" She took the reins of the battle, calling out her first move. Speed was a good part of her strategy, but there was a lot more to her technique. And she couldn't wait to test it out in this arena.

Sam instantly began to build up speed, racing around the red Gyarados.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "Use Agility!" the girl yelled toward her pokemon.

Kellyn and Rapid stared after the running Arcanine that was moving almost too fast to see. What should I do, he thought. He looked towards his pokemon, "Come on Rapid, lets show her what you're made of. Use Dragon Dance and follow up with Waterfall!" His pokemon did just that, doing the fancy moves of the dance and than started to close in on the fast moving target.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • "Come on Rapid, lets show her what you're made of. Use Dragon Dance and follow up with Waterfall!"

Nichole watched as the trainer called out to his pokemon. He's fast! she thought. Almost too fast...She called out to Sam. "Alright, time to use our technique. Close your eyes, feel his presence, and try and dodge."

Sam stopped in his tracks. He closed his eyes, searching for the energy that the red sea dragon emitted. In a flash, he found him, and lept out of the way, the powerful water attack just narrowly missing.

"Yes!" Nichole said, "ok, now use incinerate!" Sam hurled a huge fire attack at Rapid, aiming right for the center of the body.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    OOC: Is that a new move?(I haven't gotten balck or white)

Kellyn stared at the on-coming fireball. Kellyn had to think fast. "Rapid! Use Waterfall again, straight at the fireball!" His pokemon went straight towards the flame, only receiving little damage. "Use Outrage," Kellyn yelled. His pokemon listened to this command too and started the move.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • (ooc: yep ^^ its pretty cool)

"Nice aiming Sam!" Nichole shouted, but as she watched the gyarados make his attack, she knew Sam wasn't going to be fast enough. "Try and stick it out bud! Stand your ground and then use bite!"

Sam gritted his teeth together and endued the pain of the attack. As he felt Rapid's body close to him, he snapped his jaws over the hard flesh.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "Try and stick it out bud! Stand your ground and then use bite!"

Kellyn watched as the scene happened. Rapid screeched from the pain and the Outrage effects started. The Gyarados started squirming about causing damage to both itself and Sam. "Use Waterfall, Rapid!" he yelled, trying to break the confusion. The pokemon snapped out of the confusion and wrapped itself in water, hitting the Arcanine.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • ((OOC: Wow guys, way to spam the RP with a battle. :P))

Miharu yawned slightly. "Perhaps I should go find my room now," murmured Miharu. Miharu closed her eyes. Any rooms that are empty?

Yes, I am teleporting you there right now...

Miharu felt the telltale signs of a teleport and opened her eyes. She was now standing in a bedroom that wasn't occupied, as one could see without luggage or anything like that. Miharu dropped her sack next to the bed. She locked the door, just in case, and started to change into her pajamas. When she was done, she brushed her teeth and climbed onto the bed. Bishamon's pokeball was on the dresser next to the bed.

Have a nice sleep Bishamon.

You too, master.

With that, Miharu closed her eyes and relaxed, falling asleep quite easily.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • *Master, let me out*

"What is it, Anubis?" Lysander mumbled as he walked out of the arena and placed his pokeball onto the healing machine like nurse joy's.

*I sense danger.*

"What kind of danger?"

*I can see a pokemon with silver Aura approaching our ship, and fast.*

Lysander frowned and released Anubis instantly. Anubis ran into the lift, with Lysander following behind him. He went to the deck and dashed to the back of the ship then knelt down and closed his eyes. It was obviously colder here, and Lysander could already see some icebergs around them. He shivered, then wondered why wasn't Anubis afraid of the cold and shrugged.

*He is heading towards us from this direction.* Anubis pointed at a cloud of mist at their left. Lysander squinted his eyes to get a better look, then saw two big yellow eyes staring right at him inside the thick fog and gulped.

"Anubis get out of here!" Lysander commanded and Anubis did a backflip and dodged an ice beam by a centimetre. A screech filled the air and the yellow eyed beast came out of the fog, revealing himself.

"Is that..." Lysander asked as his jaws dropped.

*Kyurem, Master.*

"We gotta warn the others!" Lysander headed back into the lift lobby when all of a sudden he heard an explosion, and the ship shook violently. tilting from side to side, "Fast!"

[FONT=&quot]Chris Overman was doing his experiments, with a large test-tube with green liquid in his hand. There was another deafening explosion outside and it surprised him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] "Holy Suicune!" Chris wailed as his test-tube slipped off his gloves and dropped onto the floor with a loud 'ping'. The trip wasn't too pleasant to him already . He didn't know ticking an attendance sheet would be that difficult – they were annoying, especially the one with the Arcanine. He walked towards the ship deck grumpily and saw what was happening. He took out his mike and announced, "Our ship is now being attacked by the legendary beast, Kyurem, all passengers please move to the ship deck. GET ON THE DINGHY AND SWIM FOR YOUR LIFE! That is all."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] His experiments were inside the lab, and it was him the Kyurem was looking for. He didn't know how the beast found him, however. He threw his pokeball into the air and out came a Meganium.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] "Leaf storm!" Chris commanded, "Hold him as long as you can!"[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Back