• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    Oh...that guy...he's useless anyway.

Once when she was human...(well...she was sorta converted in the chrysallis, not killed)...and umm...yeah I guess that was only once.

>.> If that's the case. Arthas is stupid. I'd just jack her mind again.

Several shitloads? It's more than several and more than a shitload. Archimonde died (in an odd retarded way...) so that'll just leave Kil'Jaden and a new champion to replace Archimonde, if Sargeres picked a new one anyway.

And I guess the Burning Legion would be one hell of an imbalance in the fight, so I guess we'll throw the Titan Pantheon to even things out.

I've always thought Illidan died in that last fight, but apparently he's still alive.

I guess Sylvanas is still free after all. >.>

Soooo...*chucks the Night Elves, Humans, Orcs, Naga, Dwarves, Dragonflights, the Old Gods, and the Forsaken into the fight*

GO ILLIDAN!! Even though he'll probably die in seconds...
    A simple conflict between Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem has blown up into a full-fledged war between ToS, Warcraft, Starcraft, Stargate SG-1, and Pok?mon. Fire Emblem's now safely out of the picture for now.

Lloyd vs Arthas, Zelos vs Illidan, Sheena vs Kerrigan vs Sylvanas... Who'd win?

While we're at it, let's throw Fullmetal Alchemist and Gundam SEED/Destiny into the mix as well.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Green is indeed sweet. The best color along with blue...:P

And speaking of sweet...Dakota does have a nifty avy and siggy...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • megafuz said:
    Hey Luis...we could really use a new topic. We've been droning on about shades of green for too long now. :\

How about...Cheese Nips? I'm eating some right now...XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jack O'Neill said:
    A simple conflict between Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem has blown up into a full-fledged war between ToS, Warcraft, Starcraft, Stargate SG-1, and Pok?mon. Fire Emblem's now safely out of the picture for now.

Lloyd vs Arthas, Zelos vs Illidan, Sheena vs Kerrigan vs Sylvanas... Who'd win?

While we're at it, let's throw Fullmetal Alchemist and Gundam SEED/Destiny into the mix as well.
    Universal Gaming War.

And FE has been ripped to shreds. So in a sense, they can be considered safe. And I'd love to see Ash get killed. He doesn't seem to've aged a bit after 10 years.

Arthas. Illidan. Sheena.

I say the Homunculus killed Ed and Al instantly. After all, he can't seal them all at the same time, even with Al as the Philosopher's Stone. Then you bring in the chimeras, Dante, Hohenheim, and whoever else is there.

Is there going to be a Warcraft IV coming out? The "History of WarCraft" sorta leaves you hanging after the events in Icecrown and the fight between Jaina+Thrall and her father. I thought the story continues in WoW, but I haven't played it yet. I'm in even sure how they'll make a storyline out of a MMORPG.

And I'm out of ideas on what else to throw in this...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Zaikiro said:
    If we are all hungry, lets ask Alan for food.

Nah Cheese Nips are good enough for me right now...make sure you guys keep the food away from the kitten....BEWARE OF IT!!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    CharMz said:
    Nah Cheese Nips are good enough for me right now...make sure you guys keep the food away from the kitten....BEWARE OF IT!!
    I don't care about that cat. You should have seen it at epsiode 24. It so got owened.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Zaikiro said:
    I don't care about that cat. You should have seen it at epsiode 24. It so got owened.

Well... Fine, watch out for the other one then, it'll blast your head off..XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back