• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • Hazuki, take me out as Captain... I don't deserve such a position. I'm sorry, but I won't be active anymore on PC. /= I don't think I will be anyways.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    May I join, Bleach is awesome :D!
    Sure! Which squad do you want to be im?
    That'd be episode 19 (training with Urahara began on the 18th, but he transformed into a hollow on the 19th), unless you mean turning into a full hollow during his vizard training, which would then be episode 124. (The hollow transformation began on 123, but he became a full hollow in 124/125)

I want to be 11th Squad Captain. If that's taken give me 12th. I prefer 11th though.
    Ok thanks. ^^
    yeah !! i'd like to be the 13th squad lieutnant or 3rd seat. i'm currently the 3rd squad's 3rd seat !
    Ulquiora is my favorite espada, but his rank disapointed me !!!!
    And ichigo also turns into a hollow against byakuya didn't he ??
    Um that's the one I was looking for.... Is that the episode 22sa was talking about? o.O
    Hazuki, take me out as Captain... I don't deserve such a position. I'm sorry, but I won't be active anymore on PC. /= I don't think I will be anyways.
    Oh ok.... We will miss you.... You were a great person...
    We should have Espada too! XD If not, can I be the 10th sqaud captain?

Espada?? What's that? o.O (Being a noob ><)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Episode 59 was when Shirosaki came out and fought Byakuya. For a total of 2 minutes and 20 seconds I remember XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I would like to be 11th squads lieutenant, please :D. Episode 59 was an awesome episode, Ichigo should have let him finish him off :D.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Sure! Which squad do you want to be im?

Ok thanks. ^^

Um that's the one I was looking for.... Is that the episode 22sa was talking about? o.O

Oh ok.... We will miss you.... You were a great person...

Espada?? What's that? o.O (Being a noob ><)
    Where are you up too? Because I mean it's a huge spoiler.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I see.
    If we do espada, I'll trade in my captain rank for Sexta espada(sixth espada).

22sa

Years
  • I'll be take the second Espada, assuming that's Noitora.

22sa

Years
  • Okay, that was sad. I hope Grimmjow didn't die.

Noitora <333

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Noitora I could NEVER stand>.>. He is jsut so freakin creepy. I really hope Grimmy is okay. I mean maybe Hime will heal him up.

22sa

Years
  • But he's strong :P And I love his zanpakutoh! I love Noitora.

I hope Orihime heals both Grimmjow and Ichigo then have them defeat Noitora with a Getsuga Tenshou + Ultimate Cero combo. XD Then defeat Ulquiorra and whomever else that'll come out the same way. :x

Or maybe Noitora will just start blabbing "pet-san" to Orihime next chapter instead -_- XD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Noitora is also screams pervert. I mean REALLY creepy pervert. I mean Poor Orihime I guarentee you she gets nervous around him.

He is strong, but he also MAY have killed Chad.

22sa

Years
  • Chad's not dead ;D His lifeforce is definately great enough to survive his injuries. Besides, wasn't there a hollow following him? He'll be helped.

Back