• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The new Champion is totally cool. I would have been surprised if they had kept Belle even for the rematches, so this is not so surprising. His design is totally cool though. A little disappointed he only uses Isshu Pokemon though, unlike the rest of the E4 in the rematches. I guess that's simply to fit the title of the Isshu Champion though. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    So he isn't the trainer with Zoroark and Zekrom. His team consists of Agirudaa, Buffalon, Kurimugan, Baibanira, Shubarugo, and Urugamosu. All his Pokemon are level 75 except for his Urugamosu. Then who is the other trainer?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    <3 he will prolly be the last fighting E4 for a long time tho
    e4-renbu.jpg

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • In the rematches, the first Elite Four member has five Pokemon, while the rest of them have six.

Ugh. My OCD is gonna kill me with that.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Belle the one who choses the starter with the type disadvantage to yours?

If so, that is the only thing that annoys me about her being champion. Other than that, it's a nice twist.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    yea she is but the thing that bothers me more is that she has only 4 pokemon :s but i stil like it.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Four Pokemon? I feel like this is gonna be too easy even if the levels are a bit higher.

Actually, we were misinformed.

Here's Belle's actual team: Lv.63 Muurando, Lv.63 Baokey/Hiyakey/Yanakey, Lv.63 Musharna, Lv.63 Kojondo, Lv. Chandelar, Lv.65 Daikenki/Jaroda/Enbuoh

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Wait a second.....4 Pokemon ranging from lvls 48-50
    hmm....
    th_isshu-pokemon-115.jpg

seems to easy...
    th_isshu-pokemon-131-1.jpg

this is odd....
    th_isshu-pokemon-82.jpg

wait! what if?!
    th_isshu-pokemon-126.jpg

WE CAN'T HEAL BETWEEN E4 OMG OMG OMG OMG

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • ^^^
    Fushigidane-Chan--

Thats better. Though I still don't think she will be very hard as you would have battled her several times so you know how she battles. It wasn't a massive surprise like Cynthia or the other CHamps. I do like however that Belle has no particular type.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Four Pokemon? What is this I don't even. Come on GameFreak, I was looking for a challenge. Save a massive level difference (which I doubt there will be), six Pokemon will walk over four any day of the week.

And as for the typings... Psychic, Dark, Fighting and Ghost? *facepalms* There are 4 types we've still never had in the Elite Four, and you go with 4 types we've had twice before? That's just... it's almost as stupid as the Fire/Fighting starter. Not to mention the stupidity of having a Dark-type E4 instead of gym leader...

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    While I am a bit disheartened by the fact new types are being exploited as a E4 speciality, I am glad that they all link in with each other (sort off) resistance wise.

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
  • Gym Leaders and Elite Four are pretty tamed down this Generation. However, I love the Dark-Psychic-Fight-Ghost typings for them. Those four types are heavily interrelated, so it makes sense for them to all be together in one group.

Years
  • Was anyone else surprised when they found out Belle/Beru was the champion?

Heck yeah, I was. I expected the champion to just be some random person, not your rival. Even though it was done in R/B/Y (I think?) it seems strange for some reason. I mean, all of a sudden you get to the E4 to see that SHE'S the champion? How far ahead of you is she, anyways? O_O

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Four Pokemon? What is this I don't even. Come on GameFreak, I was looking for a challenge. Save a massive level difference (which I doubt there will be), six Pokemon will walk over four any day of the week.

And as for the typings... Psychic, Dark, Fighting and Ghost? *facepalms* There are 4 types we've still never had in the Elite Four, and you go with 4 types we've had twice before? That's just... it's almost as stupid as the Fire/Fighting starter. Not to mention the stupidity of having a Dark-type E4 instead of gym leader...

I think they've evened it out.. for example, the champion (Belle)'s Pokemon (First time round) are level 66 - 70, which is usually the levels once you rematch the E4.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    so belle is the champion?? cool. and i also like it if she have several type of pokemon ;)

Back