• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LouBeatYou

Go Kibago, Go!
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Soooooooooo sick of Dragon pokes. Im all for fighting. Dragon pokemon are overrated, I love fighting, and poison. I try to use pokemon that aren't used very much. U know like swalot, pinsir, etc. I am not too excited for all these legends.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Soooooooooo sick of Dragon pokes. Im all for fighting. Dragon pokemon are overrated, I love fighting, and poison. I try to use pokemon that aren't used very much. U know like swalot, pinsir, etc. I am not too excited for all these legends.
    I got to admit that you are right Dragons are overrated though I do love them :)
    I like it that we finally got a Bug and Fighting type legendary pokemon, we are only missing poison...
    Also the Dragon/Ice as lack of energy is a good idea it matches the same thing that Giratina was going for you know how Dia and Pal were Space-time well Gira represented the opposite while Rash and Zek are energy and the other one could be lack and energy and also maybe the destruction of the world...I'm thinking it's the sub zero pokemon...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    So space, time, and random other dimension makes sense?

Edit: Actually, the new typings could make sense. Zekrom and Reshiram represent different forms of energy, maybe the Ice one is suppose to represent lack of energy? ?0_o?

Giratina exists between fourth and third dimensions. Palkia and Dialga are 4th dimensional beings and Giratina maintains the balance of the world through his sub dimension.

I never saw Giratina as a third either. I don't remember the actual Pokemon Games saying it was even with Palkia or Dialga story wise, only that it appeared when Cyrus was trying to destroy the dimension by using Palkia and Dialga and Giratina repaired it. Shortly after the spirits came and subdued the two Dragons and released them from the Red Chain.

The Spirits are also tied into Dialga and Palkia but not Giratina.

Also Ice isn't lack of energy. It takes energy to form ice, but the energy is released into the atmosphere causing the particles to bunch up and the form to solidify. When energy is added back to ice, the particles space out and the Ice melts. The Ice Dragon still doesn't relate to the Yin and Yang portion of Reshiram and Zekrom.

And if this is the third Game Mascot, then the game is going to be some shade of blue as Ice has a clear to natural blueish color. Depending on the Water that was frozen.

Years
  • Giratina exists between fourth and third dimensions. Palkia and Dialga are 4th dimensional beings and Giratina maintains the balance of the world through his sub dimension.

I never saw Giratina as a third either. I don't remember the actual Pokemon Games saying it was even with Palkia or Dialga story wise, only that it appeared when Cyrus was trying to destroy the dimension by using Palkia and Dialga and Giratina repaired it. Shortly after the spirits came and subdued the two Dragons and released them from the Red Chain.

The Spirits are also tied into Dialga and Palkia but not Giratina.

Also Ice isn't lack of energy. It takes energy to form ice, but the energy is released into the atmosphere causing the particles to bunch up and the form to solidify. When energy is added back to ice, the particles space out and the Ice melts. The Ice Dragon still doesn't relate to the Yin and Yang portion of Reshiram and Zekrom.

And if this is the third Game Mascot, then the game is going to be some shade of blue as Ice has a clear to natural blueish color. Depending on the Water that was frozen.
    It could also be grey as Hail clouds are grey, also it might get it's typing from "Sub zero" when energy begins to slow down...and finally come to a stop...

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    It could also be grey as Hail clouds are grey, also it might get it's typing from "Sub zero" when energy begins to slow down...and finally come to a stop...

It still doesn't relate to their species. Reshiram and Zekrom were made as opposites and equals, that's obvious by the screen shots of the movie that takes part in game. This one doesn't seem to even relate to them. It was just thrown in.

Years
  • It still doesn't relate to their species. Reshiram and Zekrom were made as opposites and equals, that's obvious by the screen shots of the movie that takes part in game. This one doesn't seem to even relate to them. It was just thrown in.
    Well it could be the Tao "The way"...(wait didn't I say that this pokemon could represent the way of life...)as a whole...the true meaning of Yin and Yang :)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Giratina exists between fourth and third dimensions. Palkia and Dialga are 4th dimensional beings and Giratina maintains the balance of the world through his sub dimension.

But space is made up of the three dimensions, AKA: XYZ, and time is the 4th dimension. I guess it makes sense that Giratina would exist between them though, if it's suppose to be something different.

MarioRocks08

No Longer Using This Account
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    They are just adding so many Legendary Pokemon now. Kinda wonder why?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • A lot of people are saying "OH NO! LOTS OF LEGENDS"

Personally, I like having a lot of them. I mean, even if you don't count the legends, you still have more Pokemon that has ever been revealed.

Also, why do people even care about legends? You either like them or you don't. If you don't, just don't catch the ones you don't need to. It's not a big deal.

It's like complaining about a spider in the other room, which you don't have to go into.

Years
  • A lot of people are saying "OH NO! LOTS OF LEGENDS"

Personally, I like having a lot of them. I mean, even if you don't count the legends, you still have more Pokemon that has ever been revealed.

Also, why do people even care about legends? You either like them or you don't. If you don't, just don't catch the ones you don't need to. It's not a big deal.

It's like complaining about a spider in the other room, which you don't have to go into.
    yeah this is true though some people force themselves to capture them for their pokedex though they could always trade them away or send them out :P

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • It's like complaining about a spider in the other room, which you don't have to go into.

bolded for emphasis. haters gonna hate. don't like legends? don't use them. don't catch them. ignore them. i personally have never cared about any of the damn regis. i don't use them, don't catch them, don't train them. I DONT CARE. only legends I've ever cared about are Ho-Oh, Giratina and Shaymin. That's it.

Seriously people, take your whining elsewhere and listen to Surmonter, for he speaks the truth.

Years
  • Sheesh, just because people don't like something, doesn't mean you should attack them. People are entitled to their own opinions. They may think it's too many legendaries, and some may think it's not enough, or just the right amount. It just bothers me how people who likes something is praised, and those who don't are bashed. :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Sheesh, just because people don't like something, doesn't mean you should attack them. People are entitled to their own opinions. They may think it's too many legendaries, and some may think it's not enough, or just the right amount. It just bothers me how people who likes something is praised, and those who don't are bashed. :/

This. Some people like to play the game differently. We all have different styles. I personally don't like there being so many legendaries but I'll catch them so I can complete my pokedex. My style of playing. Who cares?

Years
  • Sheesh, just because people don't like something, doesn't mean you should attack them. People are entitled to their own opinions. They may think it's too many legendaries, and some may think it's not enough, or just the right amount. It just bothers me how people who likes something is praised, and those who don't are bashed. :/
    Not always some times it's the other way around...
    Though I like the number it's just right for me :D

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • We don't purposely bash anybody. It's just the fact that complaining about an optional aspect of the game can get annoying, I personally hate it.
    On topic: I'm pretty sure I'll fall in love with each and every legendary in this Gen. I'm a big fan of diverse trios and legends so these stole my heart already!

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years

No one is bashing anyone, stop over-reacting.

So now, there are three trios? A trio of trios! I LIKE IT!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Well, out of all 13, the only thing that would annoy me about this is if there were an overwhelming amount of Ubers. It's okay to be legendary and not Uber.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Well, out of all 13, the only thing that would annoy me about this is if there were an overwhelming amount of Ubers. It's okay to be legendary and not Uber.

Or if you had to catch a lot of them. I would prefer just having to catch one or two then being done. The rest are just fillers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back