• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo-chan

Beginning Breeder
Years
  • I can agree and disagree with pretty much everything said, I don't like that there are a ridiculous amount of legends but then again I still want to catch them.

What I really want is for the game to come out so that everyone will shut up over what's real and/or fake. The arguments are really starting to annoy me.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't get why there are 3 trios but okay. They all sound boring except for the space robot bug thing.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • 156 new Pokemon is just perfect for me! I wanted a huge number! ;)
    I am REALLY interested in the Dragon/Ice type. What sort of tail would it have (to go along with Reshiram and Zekrom's style)?? Maybe a fan looking thing?
    I really want to see the Dark/Dragons, I hope they look evil hehe.
    The legendaries sound very interesting... the fighting trio, and the pure flying type.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Well, I'm pretty happy with the legendaries, even though I haven't seen 'em XD; but I do like the types, and there be a lot but it's like half of the sinnoh legendaries.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • 2 legendary trios!! NOOO! talk about breaking tradition in this gen, based in America, Pokedex restarts, another continent, and now two possible trio's. I hope the birds actually aren't a trio as we already have one. I hope the fighting legendaries are the only trio in this gen.

I personally think that pokemon are going over the top with legends. I think the perfect number was gen 3. not too much or too little.

I like the sounds of the bug legendary though. Yay for bugs ^.^

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • A bug/ steel legend too. It might be a Rhinoceros beetle as the are strong like steel and a bug. I reckon it will look awesome.

Ragnar

Zekrom, Dragon of Electricity
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    I'm actually quite pleased to see this many legendaries (though I'm certain pseudo legendaries will be some of the revealed ones). I'm interested to see the Dragon/ice type, as well as pure Flying and Bug/Steel.

As far as mascots are concerned, I believe the artwork done for both Zekrom and Reshiram are absolutely wonderful (I wasn't too much a fan of anything after Gen II). Reshiram seems more of a majestic (or perhaps angelic) drake of a sort, while Zekrom is more along the lines of a futuristic "dark dragon, you could say. More than likely, they will be legendaries I'll want to both own at one time (again, hasn't been any mascots I've wanted to own both of since Gen II).

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
  • #633, #634 and #635 are a dark/dragon evolution chain:
    Dark and Dragon for the dragon family for this generation? I hope the dark side to them really does show in the designs. That would be awesome if #635 was really menacing and scary.

The data on Pokebeach.com says that the First evolution is a dragon, the second evolution has two heads. The third has 3 heads. If its anything like the Hydra in Hercules even, i'd be thrilled with it! Watch though... Smogon is gonna slap an Uber Stamp on it first week of playthrough... I'm hoping for something like, Blue Eyes White Dragon or Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon but black... oooh... orgasm... :D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The data on Pokebeach.com says that the First evolution is a dragon, the second evolution has two heads. The third has 3 heads. If its anything like the Hydra in Hercules even, i'd be thrilled with it! Watch though... Smogon is gonna slap an Uber Stamp on it first week of playthrough... I'm hoping for something like, Blue Eyes White Dragon or Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon but black... oooh... orgasm... :D
    Lol if so it would be like Red eyes Black dragon with three heads :P

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Lol if so it would be like Red eyes Black dragon with three heads :P

or it could just be trishula, dragon of the ice barrier :)
    it already has 3heads& it has dark blue colours :)
    also cuz
    brionac has 1head
    grushina has 2heads
    & it ends with trishula in 3heads :)

BiZNicK

Stop looking at me.
    Years
  • Awesome blend of new typings.

I see a trio of Fighting legendaries...ninjas? :bandit: of course

Too bad Reshiram isn't all that great, because a fire/dragon pokemon was a total dream :\

:t270:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • The pure flying-type, bug-steel, normal-psychic interest me the most. I think the bug-steel will be like Scizor xD But the pure flying-type is the awesome-ist so far.

infrastatic

Looking to Learn
    Years
  • #635 is going to look sick if pokebeach.com was right today. In their description it said it was going to be a 3 headed dragon...

But I have always had a soft spot for dragons :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I am interested in our first bug legendary and our Fighting trio the most as we have never gotten a legendary (not counting Arceus) with those types until now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back