• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: I think that he was saying this thread go bumped to the second page?? Thanks for putting it back on page one! Where is dqle??

Years
OOC: Sorry, guys, but since my little cousin is here, I can only post once in a while until next week.

BTB, just to stop the Brock thing once and for all, two girls liked Brock, but because of that, Brock really couldn't handle the situation. Sure he could like girls, but he has no idea what to do if it were the other way around!

Oh, and I still think that meeting Ash this soon is too early!

IC: Right now, he still had his thoughts on Team Rocket. They will stop at nothing to take those three out. Hopefully, Team Rocket isn't where Brock's going.

Pikachu was a bit tired from the battle, but still managed to grumble for food. Duc looked in his pack, all soaked from the splash. "Hmm... What would you like Pikachu?" Duc asked. "We've got some nice soggy Pok?pellets, some salty fruit, and watery snack bars." Pikachu gagged at the sounds of it, so it pulled Duc to the center's Caf?teria.

Before he got to the Cafeteria, Nurse Joy called him over to the front desk. "There's a videophonecall for you and your group. It's from Brock now on the S.S. Aqua." she said. Duc quickly dragged the sleepy group over to the phone that was being reserved. "Hey, Brock!"

Years
my squirtle zubat, and pidgey kept following the R ship... my zubat evolved as he quickly sped ahead of pidgey to catch up to the ship, pidgey evolved and sped ahead to catch up... this was serious training i worried, if they tired out they wouldnt be able to swim... but my squirtle was there incase... my squirtle used skull bash to slam through the ship, sinking it... cassidy and butch swam out, to have my squirtle bubblebeam them out of the water, and pidgeotto and golbat whirlwind them away... (like jessie and james) they wouldnt be back for a while... after an hour my pokemon returned, evolved (not squirtle and i gleed for joy as i headed back to the pokemon center unsuspecting what the videophone was saying to about brock to duc

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"So..." I asked. "You plan on just following me everywhere until you're strong enough to beat me, with or without my consent?" Trying to make that sound as bad as possible, but unfortunaley, she didn't notice. "Yep, that's it exactly." She said, as I did an anime-style fall.

Years
i sent my tired pokemon to the pc to rest, as they were totally tired, but before that happened they told me the story, squirtle got so angry but evolved, and i gave him a hug as well as the rest for doingthe misson and evolving... they were sent to the pc...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye woke from her nap, stertching, and causing the still sleeping Agile to fall off her lap. The little Pikachu awoke, angrily, and thundershocked Skye.

"Ow! Hey, I didn't mean it!" she exclaimed, feeling rather crispy.

"Chu!" Agile said indignantly.

Kirby was in the Pokemon Center, Skye noticed, so she approached the trainer cheerfully as he deposited Pokemon into the PC.

"Wow! All three of them evolved? That's awesome...congratulations!" she said happily, clapping him on the back. "Have any of the others come back yet? It's about time we headed out towards our next city..."

Years
i got all 10 i said... i said thx, and did you hear the message that duc got concerning back? i was so focused on my new pokemon returning that i hadnt even rememebered about the videophone i glimsped earlier... i was desperate to hear what it was about... i put i clefairy and took out abra... i also took out a moonstone i got from mountmoon and waited fort he right time to evolve jigglypuff or clefairy... (can i have a crobat even tho its not in these games, cuz then it would kind of be wierd to not have it ever evolve or something...)

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Nope...no Crobat. This is strictly old skool, 151 Pokemon...sorry!

IC: "No...I didn't hear about the videophone. I'm sure that if it's important, Duc will tell us," Skye assured Kirby. "I'll see you later!"

She walked out of the Pokemon Center, and decided to train a little before she set off on the road once more. It was getting dark outside, but Skye was not worried about the night. In fact, she wa worried about very little now. Since Brock had left, despite the deep saddness she felt that he was gone, she also felt a great sense of relief. The tension, no matter if it had created the wonderful friendship between them, was too much for her to handle. She looked foward to traveling without obligation to anyone.

In the distance, she spotted Seph as well as another person.

"Hi, Seph!" she called. "Are you almost ready to head out on the road?"

Years
i chased after skye and asked just how exactly we were going to make it to the next town... i saw seph and released snorlax... i said whats your fattest pokemon?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Gloomily I looked up and said "I don't really like to keep my pokemon fat, there are only a few that helps with, such as snorlax." And then I turned to Skye and said "Might as well." While trying my best to ignore Maria.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Yeah...like humans, it's really important for Pokemon to keep fit in order to stay healthy...except in Snorlax's case I suppose," Skye agreed with Seph. She smiled, but noticed Seph's gloomy expression, and dediced it would be best to not bother him too much.

She pushed some dirt around with her shoe, trying not to feel awkward about the person behind her...the girl Seph had been speaking to. She wondered if she should say something to her...

"Erm...hello," Skye tried to sound cheery, walking towards Maria. "My name's Skye. Nice to meet you..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: This is perfectpichu, my internet is still down, so I' posting through Seph's account.

IC: I shook the girl's hand and said "I'm Maria, I would say that Seph has told me all about you, but he seems to be trying to convince himself that I don't exist."

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
OOC:Aww man come'on Lets get moving! pleaze ^_^

IC: Lex greeted the newcomer cheerfully and quickly to make sure he was'nt interupting their conversation. "Hello, Im Lex! Whats your name?..." Lex greeted and asked.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: Still perfectpichu, Shiney is busy in school ^_^

"I'm marina, I'm not really that suprised now seeing that seph got so far, seeing as he had so many people to help him." I remarked, watching out of the corner of my eye as Seph began grinding rocks into sand underneath his boots.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye blinked a few times, sensing the tension in the air around them. She decided to break it and tried being cheery again.

"Well...we're heading back to the Pokemon Center, I think, to get ready to leave. You're welcome to join us, Marina...that is...if it's alright with everyone else!" Skye eyes Seph uncomfortably. She hoped she hadn't made things worse...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: still perfect here.

IC: "Sure, that'd be great!" I said, and I heard Seph grumble to himself under his breath, so no one could hear (Or so he thought) "Wouldn't make any difference anyway, *grumble grumble* out of sight..."

Years
OOC: Did I not drag you guys outta bed?
Oh well.

IC: Brock talked all about his fairly short trip to the new region. Duc listened with great intrest. He did ask fo Skye, but Duc said that she's out. "Sorry, Brock, but I guess you're gonna have to talk to her some other time." Duc said.
"That's alright," replied Brock. "You guys are going to other Pok?mon Centers, right? I'll just leave a message so that the Nurse Joy at each center would tell me where you guys are."
"Sounds like a plan to me." Duc noticed that the group was ready to leave. "Talk to you some other time!" He hung up the phone.

Pikachu took a large bottle of ketchup with it so it wouldn't go hungry on the next trip. Duc wanted to take the bottle away, but considering that all of the Pok?mon food in his pack were soaked, he let it slip by this time.

Duc hurried to the group and saw a newcomer. "Hi there!" Duc said enthusiastically. "My name's Duc. I know it's a little wierd. Look at it this way. It's Psyduck, just without the 'Psy' and the 'k'." He quickly followed up. He wanted to look for Skye, though.

Pikachu was walking around blindly because the bottle was quite large. so large that it can't see in front of itself without putting the bottle down, but Pikachu tends to never put food down. Before finding its trainer, it bumped into a variety of objects.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye had finally finished packing, and saw the Duc was also ready. Relieved to finally be on the road once again, she smiled, and walked over to the group.

"Okay, you guys," she said enthusiastically. "Let's get moving!"

She led the way out of the Pokemon Center excitedly, but then stopped short. She stopped so quickly that Agile ran into her leg, and bounced off.

"Chu..." Agile grumbled.

"Oh...sorry, Ag," Skye said. She looked at the others, feeling a little imbarassed. "Um....where are we going again?"

Years
OOC: Wha? Second page again?!

IC: "According to this packet," Duc said while reading the pamphlet. "We're supposed to be heading over to Saffron City."

Great. he thought. He really didn't like the place. The place where his family currently lives. There were always wierd people walking around the place there. Like they belonged to a gang or something.

Upon thinking about this, Duc forgot that he was supposed to tell Skye something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back