• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC: i only mentioned the whole game thing b/c Skye said it had 2 follow it old skewel style fromthe games, but anyways...
IC: all 6 of my pokemon were done training, even snorlax... i deposited all but abra, squirtle, and goldbat... i took out diglet,pikachu, and jigglypuff. i had my pikachu train against diglet and jigglypuff fight squirtle to take water attacks and train its alrdy high sp. def... she seemed to just absorb attacks... my pokemon looked tough, but my abra and goldbat went at it again almost hating eachother, without even me telling them to attack... they seemed to be enemies, and they fought and none of them held-back, the nurse joy told me to return them immediately but I didnt i knew this would be the way to fix their hatred, letting them take it out, and express themselves...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Lex!" Skye cried, looking over her shoulder. He soon caught back up with her. "Did you see those flames in the air?"

Meanwhile, Agile was in an all out battle with the Meowth, who was not willing to give up Skye's messenger bag. It hissed at Agile threateningly, brandishing its claws.

"Pika...CHU!" Agile cried, sending a bolt of electricity at it.

Enraged, and slightly weakened, the Meowth sprung on her, biting, and clawing. Agile fought it off as best she could, shocking it into submission. Agile grabbed Skye's messenger bag, and took off into the forest, dragging the bag behind her.

Some flames were shooting up nearby, and Agile decided to investigate. Her little pink bows on the ends of her ears bobbed violently as she sprinted.

"Chu!" she cried, relieved to see Seph. She fell at his feet with Skye's bag clutched in her paws. Looking up at him tiredly, she begged to be picked up.

OOC: I hope everything is okay with Perfect...keep us updated!

Years
OOC: if you have her phone # u should probably know where she lives, try and see her to see if she is ok...
IC: they both blasted eachother out of the pokemon center, a confusion and whirlwind sent them both flying out... they actually knocked eachother out... I returned them and had them sent to nurse joy, she said "I told you to return them, next time ill report you for endangering their lives... as a pokemon trainer you should be ashamed!" i told her the reason, but she tried to prove me wrong, I grabbed the 2 pokeballs after she finsihed and left, yelling "what do u know your not even a trainer!"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: If you'd read Shineyelectrode's last post, you'd see he has been in contact with her before, but her phone has not been on for a while. I hope she is all right!

Years
OOC: im sorry for w/e i said... anyways
IC: i ran to the pokemon gym and knew all my pokemon were fired up... they were ready, but next to the gym was a fighting dojo... iknew that this would be a great chance to test my pokemon's strength... i entered and sent out pikachu, he ran forward but was sent back flying by a primeape, angry i said "hey you better be sorry, pikachue thunderbolt, and dont hold back against him, you know what i mean..." pikachu dash forward and gave him a thudnerbolt and knocked it back, but now it just charged at pikachu, until it instictively used quickattack dodging only to attack him hard...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: We used to live in colorado, however, I was fored to move to hawaii due to my dad's job. So I can't just go for a short swim and see if she's okay. Hopefully she'll get back to me soon.

IC: I saw Skye's pikachu come running up with her bag, and collapse next to me. "Your Agile, right? Here, take this, I think I may need your help." I said, spraying some of the potion my asscociate had given me in mt. moon. It wasn't as strong as a full restore, but an all-around pick-me-up for pokemon, and soon, Agile was looking good as new. "Now, maybe if you shot a bolt of electricity next to charmeleons embers, they might know it's us, think you can do that?" I asked her.

OOC: Sorry, but I'm not sure if controlling your pokemon when they're away from you counts as power playing.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: No, that's fine. I don't count that as power playing at all.

IC: Feeling a little better, Agile nodded at Seph, and sent a powerful bolt of electricity up with his Charmander's Ember. The little Pikachu had never been away from Skye before, and she started to cry when Skye didn't answer the call on the first try.

Skye looked upwards, and noticed a bolt of electricity along with some flames. She looked over at Lex.

"Seph has Agile! That must be his Charmander!" she exclaimed, grabbing Lex's hand and racing in the direction of the "flare."

Years
OOC: Are you sure that it's a good idea to be shooting off flares in the middle of a forest?
Try different things Shineyelectrode. Phone(if you're willing to pay for long distance), IM, e-mail, heck, maybe even slug mail!

IC: Running everywhere around the forest, Duc had yet to find Skye. Pikachu never did leave his side. It didn't like trees very much.

A flare lit up the sky as he ran around. "Who'd be firing off flares in the middle of a forest?" Duc wondered. Pikachu's ears twitched as the flare was floating. "Pikachu! We don't know who set that off!" Duc said as he followed the Pikachu.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: I have all but the slug mail. Nothing but tomorrow and I'll try that, yet I fear for the worst.

EDIT: Wow, "I fear for the worst"? I swear, I'm not posting before I drink at least 8 ounces of caffinated soda again. :\

Years
IC: pikachu kept dodging and attacking, it released a thunderbolt, but got thrown back to the wall and collapsed... the primeape gave me a look, a look of anger and proudness... i returned pikachu and sent out warturtle... it ran straight at primeape but got thrown back, get charged at... warturtle used watergun to send him back, soon tho he jumped in the air and prepared a furry swipies attack...squirtle did a surprise attack! Ice-punch!... he threw himself right at the falling primeape and slammed his icy fist to freeze his face... the trainer returned him, and said "you may pass"
then another pokemon came out. it was a machop he charged at warturtle...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC: Lex ran rapidly making sure not to lose Skye who ran in front of him. Lex sighed when a bolt of electricity and a barrage of flames emerged from within the forest. Lex could tell Skye noticed so he ran along side Skye.

Lex could hear faint cries come from the distance. "I think were close Skye!" Lex confirmed...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"I hope so!" Skye exclaimed, panting. She saw Seph up ahead, with...Agile!

Skye didn't even have to yell to her Pikachu. Agile turned to look in Skye's direction, and bounded towards her. Skye caught her friend as Agile leapt up into her arms, hugging her tightly.

"Oh I was so worried!!" Skye said, cuddling Agile. She smiled. "I'm so glad you're okay..."

"Pika!" Agile cried, pointing towards Skye's bag, which rested at Seph's feet.

"Oh, Agile, you saved it! Thank you!" Skye cried, rushing over to Seph, and retrieving her bag. She slung it over her shoulder, and looked up at Seph. "Thanks for helping Agile. And thank you Lex, for finding me!"

She hugged Lex again, Agile taking her place on Skye's shoulder. Skye released Lex, and looked around.

"Where's Duc? And Marina?" she asked.

OOC: Any word from Perfect, Shineyelectrode?

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC: "Aww yes!" Lex exclaimed happily at the sight of Agile. Eevee waddled over to Agile and gave it a friendly hug. Lex took a quik a quick glance around..."Huh? Where Duc and Marina?" He said to himself..

Years
OOC: if something happens like evolving/catching/releasing/loosing a pokemon happens can you tell me when our chars meet again, as i dont think me reading is necessary if none of that happens and I am traveling seperately... dont feel like you have to and only if somehting imp. happens do u need 2 tell me...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: nothing, and slug mail sent. :dead:

"I Don't know, maybe we could get some more flares to try to find them, but I think Charmeleon needs a rest." I said, releived that Lex and Skye was back.

Years
ooc: WUT R SLUG MAILS BTW sorry for caps
IC: my squirtle used ice-punch, but he dodged and used seismic toss, warturtle used withdraw and hydropump to spin while shooting water, unfortunately it was directly under the shell missing it, but fortunately the spinning got it loose from the tight grip... warturtle's shell fell to the ground as machop raced to grab it again, but this time warturtle spinned and used hydropump spinning and continusously forcing water at machop feet until it fell to the ground unable to get up... the trainer returned him and ran to the pokemon center...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: There are only a few posts between your posts on this board, Kirby, so I don't think it will be too hard for you to read to keep up. Besides...there are no other RPers characters where your is, so it would be kind of silly just to RP your character and not read anyone else's post...

Slug or snail mail is real mail, like letters and cards. It is called such because the internet email is much faster.

IC: "Maybe we should rest a while," Skye agreed. Though Agile was excited and happy to see Skye, she was tired...

She looked at Seph and Lex as her stomach rumbled loudly. She blushed.

"Erm...mind if I stop for a snack?" she asked sheepishly, digging through her bag.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC: Lex heard rumbles come from Skyes stomach. Skye turned a light red color. Lex was feeling empty spams in his stomach also and his stomach was begining to rumble. But unfortunantly he had no food and Lex though it would have been very rude to ask Skye for food so he remained in silence.

Lex watched Skye shuffle through her bag for something to eat. (powerplay?) : Out came a Candy bar from her Bakpack. Lex turned around so Skye did'nt see him blushing because of his hunger.

OOC: Sorry Skye If what I put was powerplay....if it was tell me..

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Nah...that's fine. I don't really care about little stuff like that. Now, if you had done something like made my character react to something, or speak, or something like that, the claws would come out!! LOL.

IC: Skye broke her candy bar into thirds, and handed a piece to Seph and Lex each. She munched on her piece, savoring the chocolate and caramel taste that bombarded her taste buds. (OOC: MMMMM.....Chocolate....)

After she had swallowed the last bite, she reached into her bag again. This time, she pulled out a box of crackers, and offered everyone a sleeve. Agile had managed to find an apple tree, and was busy munching away. Skye hoped Agile wouldn't react to apples the same way Duc's Pikachu did...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
OOC: OK thanks!^_^ lol

IC: Skye handed Lex and Seph a portion of the candy Bar. "Oh thankyou Skye!" Lex exclaimed as he munched away. The sweet chocolate melted in his mouth creamily.

Skye then handed over Crackers. "Wow Skye's so generous and Genial!" Lex said to him self. Lex and the group started to move on to look for duc and Marina (I think...)

OOC: I'm signing off! bye - bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back