• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC: ty for the definition, also i just thought it wouldnt be necessary, but it would be silly to almost just rp by myself... so yes...
IC: I wanted to send out abra and use confusion, but i knew it and goldbat were both not in the mood, as the only thing they would battle would be eachother... knowing that I knew i couldnt teleport back to the former friends i had... my i returned warturtle for rest, and walked forward... there was a Leader standing in a huge stage, behind him were 2 pokeballs. He threatened to attack me unless i sent out a pokemon... my pigeotto popped out and sent a massive whirlwind at him... it was very loyal and didnt take to kindly to threats... the wind swept away the 2 pokeballs behind him... they landed in a corner... he looked angry and sent out Hitmonlee... it charged with a mega kick... pigeotto sent another wave of wind and sent it flying... back! 1 HKo i laughed and said "you beter send out a pokemon before I attack!" he looked scared and sent out hitmonchan, it charged with a thunderpunch and an ice punch, pidgeotto used extreme speed and drillpeck

Years
"Pikachu, don't go so fast!" Duc yelled as he followed it. Weaving through the trees, Duc and his Pikachu heard what sounded like a conversation.

Finally, Duc and his Pikachu had found Skye, but he wasn't the first to do so. He also saw Lex there too. "Skye! Don't go off running like that!" was the first thing that came out of Duc's mouth. Truthfully, he probably would have chased whatever the noise was himself.

While conversing a little bit, Duc's stomach rumbled like a train. "Uh... I think that my belly's telling me that I'm hungry! I haven't eaten since yesterday." He blushed a bit. Pikachu was also complaining until it too had found the apple tree Agile discovered.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye handed Duc a sleeve of crackers for him to munch on, happy to have the group together once more. Trudging through the forest, they came upon the entrance of a cave. Peering inside, Skye could barely see anything. It was pitch black...

"Anyone's Pokemon know FLASH?" she asked hopefully. She sat down on one of the flat, gray rocks that surrounded the entrance to the cave.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Thank goodness," Skye said to Seph, heaving a sigh of relief. "We've come so far already...it'd be a real disappointment to have to stop just because of a stupid, dark cave."

She shuddered as she said this, looking into the darkness uneasily. She scrunched her nose, silently hoping that no Zubat inhabited this cave. She certainly did not want a repeat of the last episode she had in a cave. Looking back at her companions, she put on a grin.

"Let's do it!" she said, walking a few steps into the cave confidently. Once the darkeness surrounded her, however, her pace slowed, and her confidence left.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Suddenly, the cave lit up again as I entered and released charmeleon, who was now almost completley yellow, with just a tinge of orange. "Hmm," I said "I don't know the way around, but I think we have some guides. If they'll cooperate that is." I finished as I got Dugtrio's pokeball out.

Years
"Thanks, Skye." Duc said, happily accepting the crackers. He handed some to Pikachu. Both wolfed down the food. After the quick snack, Duc and his friends headed inside the entrance of the cave.

Trudging along, Pikachu kept a careful lookout for any signs of danger while in the cave. At the same time, Pikachu was scared of the dark. It stayed on its trainer's shoulders while in the cave.

Duc looked around. Since Seph's Charmeleon was around, he could look around in the cave. There were many large natural rock formations that could shelter Pok?mon of all sorts. Hopefully, there wouldn't be any suprises waiting for them.

The cave was like a natural maze. There doesn't seem to be any right path at the moment. "Whoa. Let's see what Seph's guides says before we move on." Duc suggested.

Years
both punches struck pigeootto as it finished its drill peck and extremem speed... pigey fell but used its beak and skillfully finished off the hitmanchan.... the leader moved and held out the 2 pokeballs after he found them in the corner... "Choose which pokemon you want, i can see your pigeotto is a true fighter, now choose the path of punches, or kicks!" i choose the punch (hitmonchan), i felt proud of my decision... i left and returned to the pokemon center, the nurse joy still angry healed my pokemon as i depostied hitmonchan... i returned to them before i left, while joy and I avioded glances...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Shivering despite Charmander's bright light, Skye pressed onwards in the cave. For some reason, she felt really uneasy. It went much further than the fear of Zubat. Visibly nervous, she twisted the bottom hem of her white shirt, rolling it between her fingers, and glancing around.

Agile, sensing her anxiety, kept close by, little red cheeks charged with electricity, lest something attack them. It eased Skye's panic, but only a little.

"H-how long do you think it will take for us to get out of here...?" she asked timidly, grimacing as she heard the flapping of wings.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: I don't mean to be rude, but my charmander evolved into charmeleon. And I'd like someone else to do the rest of the "intro" to our visitor, so I'll say now that he's a graveller.(sp?)

"I'm not a translator," I said, after asking my dugtiro "But I think we're about halfway through the cave." I finished, and right as I stood up, something huge tackled me from behind, knocking the wind out of me.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Oops....sorry for the mix up with Charmeleon!!

IC: Skye cried out as something VERY large and heavy tackled Seph to the ground, knocking the wind out of him. She turned to look at what it was, and nearly tripped over it. Thinking quickly, she reached for her belt, and wthdrew Ninja's pokeball.

"Water types have an advantage over rock types," she said to herself, and then raised her voice to call out her Pokemon. "Go, Ninja! Water gun!"

She pegged the ball towards the Graveler fiercely, worried about Seph. Ninja stood before the Graveler, and sprayed a water gun at it...

Years
"Graveler: The Rock Pok?mon" said Duc's Pok?dex as he pointed it at the four-armed boulder. "This Pok?mon will roll at incredible speeds down mountains and won't stop rolling until it hits the ground." A note was at the bottom of the screen. "If Graveler are at high levels, it may be smart enough to deflect Water attacks by spinning rapidly."

"Hope that that Graveler isn't a high level then." Duc said as he put the Pok?dex away. Pikachu watched anxiously at the battle, hoping that Ninja could handle the Graveler.

Years
I went to the gym next carrying geodude,diglet, pigeotto,golbat, abra, and snorlax... i entered the gym and had my abra teleport me directly to sabrina it was too anxious to wait... I said 3 vs 3 alright? she turned around and said "i see you met my brother, pathetic isnt he? I will accept your challenge and will defeat you like every1 else who challenged me..." She sent out kadabra and I used my abra... it used confusion, but hers used psychic, my abra quickly teleported and hit hers with a confusion, it kept doing this till it tired out and I returned it... I sent out golbat and said "look abra evolved and he challenges you!" my golbat fell for the trick and easy finished out kadabra with rage and i said good job golbat as she returned it so he wouldnt know it wasnt mine... she sent out Hypno with a psychic attack, "golbat look out, its abra's best friend!" he vicousl attacked it but hypno used hypnosis and dream eater.. it knocked golbat out and healed itself... i then sent out snorlax and had it use hyperbeam... it hit hypno and knocked him out... next she sent out Mr. Mime. I said hyper beam! but he used barrier,relfect, and light screen quickly... it blocked the attack... he then teleported behind snorlax and did a mimic, and hit snorlax, but snorlax used a mega punch and slammed into its face, mr. mime used psychic and throw it to the wall... i could tellit was tired, so i told it rest... it fell asleep and healed, then i said " sleep talk!" and it roared loudly and knocked out mr. mime from the piercing sound... i could tell i won the battle... she handed me her badge and said "tell my brother I expect him here soon, so I can emabarass him, or else" i siad "you dont scare me, youre the 1 who lost right?" she looked angry but i stepped onto the tle pad and exited as fast as possible...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: sorry for the delay, and the short posts, I seem to be in a valley in life, more of a dip actually.

IC: I got up, winded, and said "You are going to pay for that." My eyes gleaming like embers. I released kadabra in a flash, and said "Use confusion on it now!"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Nina's attack missed as the Graveler spun to deflect the attack. Skye glanced over at Seph, who had managed to call out his Kadabra. He was in quite a bit of rage, but she approached Seph anyway, worried.

"Are you all right?" she asked worriedly, and raised her voice so Ninja could hear. "Ninja! Help his Kadabra out with your water gun!"

She looked back at Seph, concern creasing the grim smile lines around her mouth.

"Anything broken?" she asked him over the commotion of the battle.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I'm fine, but this graveller won't be." I said, begining to regain my calm. "Now kadabra, PSYBEAM!" The rainbow beam hit gravveller in mid spin, sending it flying.

OOC: I would make a longer post, but my thought processes are slowed down to the point of non-existance.

Years
OOC: LOL. Rainbow-colored beam. Forgot how the attacks looked in Pok?mon Stadium!

IC: Like a rag doll, the Graveler was tossed around. Pikachu was becoming dizzy of the irratic movements of following the Pok?mon. Duc was suprised that the Graveler was still in one peace after it slammed into a cave wall.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
OOC:I hope this does'nt bother you guys, but I'm going to catch a Gastly in the cave now.... thanks!

IC: Lex watched with awe as the heavy weight pokemon was bombarded with a Psybeam and tossed helplessly into the air. Lex felt a tug on his right shoulder,he turned around in suspence but found nothing. Once again, He felt a tug on the same shoulder. To his sursprise, he found a black and purple glowing ball with an intimidating face. "Gast..Gastly..." The misterious pokemon said. Lex bounced up from his position and yelled..."What is this!"

"This here is the Gas pokemon, Gastly. This pokemon has incredible phychic powers and could teleport in an instant using these powers." the Pokedex automatically responded. Lex shuffled in his bag for a pokeball and managed to find one. He threw it toward the Gastly. Lex new better that you had to weaken a pokemon first before catching but, he wanted to give it a try. The Gastly dissapeared into the Pokeball and it stated to tremble.

All of a sudden, the moving stopped and Lex grasped the pokeball and picked it up. "Yes, I caught a Gastly!" He exclaimed facing his friends. He tied it on to his belt and proudly grinned.

OOC: Yeah I gotta Gastly! LOL!

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Ninja delivered another blow to the Graveler, knocking it out. Skye looked over at Seph.

"Are you going to catch it?" she asked him. "It's a little cruel to leave it fainted here in the cave..."

Just then, she saw Lex throw a pokeball at a ghost Pokemon. She smiled, happy to see Lex's excitement for his new Pokemon. For a split second, as she glanced at Lex, her stomach fluttered, as if it were filled with Butterfree. She blinked a few times, her expression changing from happiness to wonder. Shaking her head to clear it, her smile returned, and she looked to the others.

"Shall we press on?" she asked them softly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I Threw a pokeball at the graveler when it had finally been knocked out. After shaking a few times, it finally ceased moving. "Yeah, lets." I said when sky asked about continuig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back