• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Stadium Daily Chit-Chat [Everyone go on the PO server please :D]

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe we can have something like a clan discussion thread to keep things organized. The first post can list all the clans and their members, results of clan wars, keep track of stats, etc. Better that than a bunch of disorganized threads in the main section. I guess people could make social groups if they wanted to.
    I'd say start off with the PO clans, since as you stated before you guys are always active.

And then perhaps asking everyone who plays on wifi if they would be interested in clans.
    Just saying I like this lol.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Well it's good that for once someone agrees with me.

See if he would let you use your design.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    hmm...i might. depends if he needs help. hopefully he's stalking this thread and reads it :P .

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I'm just full of good ideas today.

I'll suggest another idea then.
    Would it be ok if I spread the word to the wifi players about clans, to see if they would like to partake in the fun, or if they would rather them stay dead.

Personally any feedback would be nice.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Some peoples views could be different about this, so it would be best to get most of the active battlers opinions.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:

made that for an event, if a league wants. do people reckon events should be battling people from actual pokemon games and stuff?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    it won't be. it's just like a gym, they're challenging.
    is there someone who would be more challenging to make into an event?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well if we organize them well enough, like how Aura said (with a main post holding clan wars and rosters) then chances are it'll be less bad than what used to go on here.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well it had to do with the fact that they never did anything. Ever.

Quite literally they were a DCC for a small group of people who occasionally talked about pokemon. The clan that I was in seemed to be the largest, possibly most unproductive clan ever (I had attempted to make it actually do stuff with a trade thread that went up in flames). So yeah, they were really that bad. :x Maybe this time around we can actually have clan wars and whatnot.

But that brings up a big question for me. What's the point of clan threads if the clan wars will be handled in an organization thread?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Yeah it would seem like the clan threads would end up being a spamfest that just takes up extra space on the server.

I really haven't been in a clan, how does it work exactly.

Only reason I'd like to see them is because it seems kinda fun.

Detox

You join.

And do nothing, because all they were were DCC babies for a certain group of members as .Aero said.

Back