• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
Years
Hmm... IMO, kid Icarus uprising and KH: dream drop distance were some great games for the 3ds.

So far , IMO, the 3ds is doing very well... a little better than the WiiU at the moment.

Retom

Retomplay on Youtube
Years
Oh sorry looks like i failed at my intro here , i should've known that, i used to be a moderator on a forum (i was busy so i am no moderator anymore there :P), but i wanted to just be random :P So this is a normal chat, I've been on lots of forums but this one seems a bit quiet, but everyone is here apparently :\

Years
What's quiet about the DCC? :)

Welcome to the craziness café!! Just about anything could be talked about in this topic, so don't mind that :P

Retom

Retomplay on Youtube
Years
this is just like the forum i used to be :P one off topic chat, I was there all the time, and soon you know everyone :P

and with quiet i mean I've seen some topics that are a bit quiet :\

*Wait what just happened, i just clicked normal on post, why do i have 2 posts?*

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
this is just like the forum i used to be :P one off topic chat, I was there all the time, and soon you know everyone :P

and with quiet i mean I've seen some topics that are a bit quiet :\

*Wait what just happened, i just clicked normal on post, why do i have 2 posts?*
It happens, it's best to just delete your second post and leave it at that.

Years
Wow, I spent 250 dollars on ONE textbook earlier today. What's worse is that it was used. The book for 160 and online access code for 90 so that adds up to 250. New one would've been 400 ****ing dollars, good ****ing lord.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Dakota, you should know character gets abbreviated as char, not chtr. It's basic internet knowledge. D:

I say "peeps" to my friend Jeremy whenever I'm being sarcastically embarrasing, if that makes any sense.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hmm, I see that the double posts are returning. I thought this was over but oh well...

250 dollars on one textbook!? I'd cry when handing over the money tbh.

Last edited:
Years
Wow, I spent 250 dollars on ONE textbook earlier today. What's worse is that it was used. The book for 160 and online access code for 90 so that adds up to 250. New one would've been 400 ****ing dollars, good ****ing lord.
Is it a Pearson textbook by any chance? Yeah, that pisses me off on how the textbook is so much alongside the online access code, and you have the book there online.

Years
I use peeps a lot. 8D It's pretty cute lol.

And hey there, Retom! Yeah, the DCC is a great place to kick back and relax. I don't come here nearly as often as I should. /shame

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
100+ Pages is generally when double-posting starts to happen, unfortunately.

Newsflash: My SO failed her driving test today. Well actually it was yesterday but I was too busy laughing to post anything until now.

So do you people drive? What cars do you have if you did? What's your dream car?

I drive a 2004MG ZR, and also ride a Kowasaki ninja250.
They're both gorgeous.

100+ Pages is generally when double-posting starts to happen, unfortunately.

Newsflash: My SO failed her driving test today. Well actually it was yesterday but I was too busy laughing to post anything until now.

So do you people drive? What cars do you have if you did? What's your dream car?

I drive a 2003MG ZR, and also ride a Kowasaki ninja250.
They're both gorgeous.

Last edited:
Years
I have a license but don't drive. Drivers here are absolutely awful and I've almost been hit as a pedestrian more times than I can count.

Though I have plans to get my own car sometime and start driving more!

Years
Hmm, I see that the double posts are returning. I thought this was over but oh well...

250 dollars on one textbook!? I'd cry when handing over the money tbh.

What's worse is that it was a used textbook. Again, for the standalone textbook it was 160 dollars, but the stupid online code I needed was 90. New one has the online code and is 400. It's ********.

Is it a Pearson textbook by any chance? Yeah, that pisses me off on how the textbook is so much alongside the online access code, and you have the book there online.

I just checked and it's from McGraw Hill.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I drive to college every day. I have a F-150 my parents let me drive, but I switch over to a smaller car for when there's no snow out and the roads aren't as slippery.

Sir Codin

As much as I believe in producers being entitled to a profit from their products, I do believe McGraw Hill and other publisher need to tone it down with the textbook prices. They seem to be increasing at a faster rate than tuition and housing.

It's especially infuriating when you end up not using it very much during the semester.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Anyone live in the eastern time zone up north? Blizzard was quite annoying. I was supposed to go out with friends :(

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Anyone live in the eastern time zone up north? Blizzard was quite annoying. I was supposed to go out with friends :(
Well now you get to stay at home with us! :D

And college textbooks are the biggest rip-off known to man. I paid over $100 for my econ book and I still haven't used it yet in the first two weeks. I don't even know what the cover looks like...

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Well now you get to stay at home with us! :D

Well I'm heading out in a bit anyway. I just wanted to leave sooner :P I'm probably walking 20 minutes to their house though, forget driving(I'm probably driving anyway, have to go shopping!)! Stupid winter.

Yukari

I know right? Though I TECHNICALLY live in the south. Fortunately for me it was an excuse to stay inside.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back