• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhize

Topsy-Turvy
Years
I live in the land of maple syrup and lumberjacks.

I mean I live in Canada, in which we have been having some lovely weather recently.

I'm not complaining though. 3 consecutive snow days allows for a lot of Dr. Who watching. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Blizzard? It reached 85 degrees here today!

I say peeps all the time. Like...literally all the time. "People" is too formal now. :P

& I live riiight next to the Mexican border. I think I showed you guys a map already.

Last edited:
Years
It got to like 63°F here today, which is still below the seasonal average for us. And its in the 40s right now.

I say y'all.. even though I don't sound like I'm from the south at all.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
The topic is either weather or food. Since we're not talking about food, we're talking about weather. But if you do want to change the topic...

I had these cheesy potatoes for dinner that were actually really good. I'm normally not a fan of cheese covered food, but I really liked it.

Yukari

Why is weather so predominant here? -_-
Do you mean In the Chit-chat thread? If so then that's because it is the ultimate, meaningless, completely without any point WHATSOEVER, thing to chat about.

If that isn't what you mean then, I don't care.

The topic is either weather or food. Since we're not talking about food, we're talking about weather. But if you do want to change the topic...

I had these cheesy potatoes for dinner that were actually really good. I'm normally not a fan of cheese covered food, but I really liked it.

looks like he's already succeeding.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Slayr, staphhh. =P And yes, that is what I meant, Orpheus. I just spooned some cake frosting. My mom got it a week ago, and never used it, so she's going to be pretty mad when she finally uses it and sees that half is gone (been doing it for the last few days, oops).

Years
Weather. Again. Just... ugh.

Why is weather so predominant here? -_-

You'd want somewhere to complain if your 10 day forecast looked like this, and your previous 10 days looked almost exactly the same as your next 10!

Spoiler:

That's all in Fahrenheit, by the way. Too lazy to do conversions for the non-Americans this time. Google can the conversions for you.

... I think I'll go post this in the weather thread.

Also, Dipu, about that cake frosting, just go buy another container of it to put in its place! That's all my parents ask when I eat from their snack and treat stash. though lately they've been helping themselves to mine

Rhize

Topsy-Turvy
Years
Our power went out because of a freak storm for two days. '-'

Cake frosting is a lovely treat, but I will forever stay a Nutella fan~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back