• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Going to have to disagree with that, I never liked the idea of ice cream as cake at all. Sponge cake and cheesecake are by far the best thing mother nature has put on this planet. The latter especially. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I like ice cream cake during the summer. What sucks about the town I live in, there is rarely any. I have to go to Yuma or San Diego to BUY a good one there. (I'd go to Walmart, but they are naaaaaaaasty).

I TOLD YOU I WANTED CHEESECAKE, NOT TRES LECHE MOM YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T LOVE ME

also hi i'm back from days of not enough sleep

when did i give birth to you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Love ice-cream cake; it's got ice-cream and cake mixed together in one--two of my most favorite desserts. Win-win, right? :p It's been a while since I last had one, though.

Years
  • Going to have to disagree with that, I never liked the idea of ice cream as cake at all. Sponge cake and cheesecake are by far the best thing mother nature has put on this planet. The latter especially. <3

Sponge cake is too dry to be the best cake ever in my opinion, which is something ice cream cake isn't. Ice cream cake is just ice cream shaped into a cake, at least in my area.

Years
  • I need to be asleep now. Especially if I want to be awake for the premiere of the X & Y anime tomorrow morning on Cartoon Network.

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I'm pretty lazy so I always use quick reply.

I suppose I just need to rely on luck in that I don't double post.

Years
  • I'm not the one even doubling, though! Which is funny, cause I use Quick Reply all the time.

I apparently can't use Quick Reply because my damn computer installed another update (the one that causes restarting) and now I even have trouble inserting links.

Last edited:

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I apparently can't use Quick Reply because my damn computer installed another update (the one that causes restarting) and now I even have trouble inserting links.
    Yes, you seem to have doubled.

Luck doesn't seem to be on your side.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Double posts have always left me alone, thankfully. now I'm going to double post...

Well. I know how to make cake and I know how to make ice cream. How hard can it be to combine the two?

Edit:
    Seriously. How the heck did you guys post so many times so quickly? D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back