• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I really shouldn't be up this late :o I have a drill meet tomorrow where the host almost always wins, so I gotta prepare. Then again, if I'm dazed from lack of sleep I'll be well armed for their bearing questions.

In case you didn't know, bearing questions are random questions that test your ability to stay under military bearing (i.e. at attention). Things they ask you are like "Which team are you on, Team Edward or Team Jacob?", or "What's the capital of Mars?" or "What's your shoe size in women's?" Yeah. Just thins to make you crack up in formation.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. ;; Though, I will take a nap later, so hopefully, that'll make up for it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I slept all day today so I didn't need much sleep at night. Probably thanks to my meds.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I, personally, have always had trouble sleeping. I've always had to lay in bed for a good 2-3 hours before I fall asleep. Lately, it's gotten worse, and I don't usually sleep till at least 3am, if not later.

As for typing, I type pretty fast, but I catch myself typing a mistake as soon as I make it, usually.

EDIT: Somehow, I managed to double post, and thus, it merged into one. I'm thoroughly confused, but whatever

Last edited:

Yukari

I make a lot of typos and often edit my comments when I see a typo or, whatever, that I didn't notice.

Years
  • You and I pretty much slept the same hours, Megan. Went to bed at midnight, then woke up at 8am. But that's usually my weekend sleeping schedule anyways.

Yukari

I actually went to bed at 12, but didn't fall asleep until 2:00 AM and I woke Up at 7.
    I don't need much sleep though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I just woke up...heh. I guess not sleeping well has caught up with me. At least I don't have much that needs to get done today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Went to bed around three or something and woke up around 10:45. Though I was semi-awake for a bit beforehand trying to get more rest but alas it was just one of those nights.

Sir Codin

I went to bed at around 9:30 last night. I go to bed pretty early these days. Wake up early too.

Now to spend all Saturday working. And by working, I mean play video games.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Well, what other kind of work is there?

I'm going to be traditionally recreating Pokemon sprites today. I completed Rattata yesterday evening, and Bulbasaur is next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back