• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You should never be too old to get gifts for Christmas, and I'd tell that to your parents Lugia. My grandmother got several gifts from us today when we saw her, so that should be enough to say that one is never too old for Christmas gifts.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    You should never be too old to get gifts for Christmas, and I'd tell that to your parents Lugia. My grandmother got several gifts from us today when we saw her, so that should be enough to say that one is never too old for Christmas gifts.

Yeah, I give presents to my parents every Christmas. I hope to be getting presents for every christmas even when I'm an old man. :)

Years
    I have no doubt that they're just excuses. What gets me is that couple of my friends think that as well, probably "brainwashed" by their own parents telling them so.

Years
    Religion or not, I still believe that now is a good time to be thankful and giving. But I guess it just all goes back to beliefs and whatnot.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I got nothing for Christmas as my family doesn't have that tradition to celebrate it. But anyway guys, Merry Christmas!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Religion or not, I still believe that now is a good time to be thankful and giving. But I guess it just all goes back to beliefs and whatnot.

Same here. I think that we should be thankful all year, but especially thankful now. :)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    More like an after Christmas special, in which everyone is still drunk on presents.

Years
    I'm not really drunk on presents the day after Christmas.. it's usually Christmas Day when that happens for me :p

Unless I was playing a game I got for Christmas that is.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm not really drunk on presents the day after Christmas.. it's usually Christmas Day when that happens for me :p

Unless I was playing a game I got for Christmas that is.

I don't have so many presents on the day after Christmas as well, maybe it's because my country don't celebrate Boxing Day (that's what they called it). And I once thought that Boxing day means all famous Boxing athletes like Mike Tyson or Pacman (Pacquiao) are going and fighting together {XD}

Years
    Oh gosh, I literally thought the same thing about Boxing Day when I was younger too lmao

of course by that indication, you can tell it's not celebrated here in the US

Years
    Forever the concept of Boxing Day will remain a mystery for me, unless someone who celebrates it can actually clearly explain it to me.

Years
    I'm also in the US and I never heard of this Boxing Day you all speak of, lmao. Ah well, sounds cool I guess.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I got stuck in my room all day because my mom brought her "friends" from church and they talked about the most random **** ever for 10 hours that seemed like forever. On top of that, no presents as I'm apparently "too old for it."

Worst Christmas ever. Oh well, at least I got a PS4 couple days ago.

At least you had food, power, and your family around. Both in the UK and Canads there have been storms, flooding, and power cuts and my family is an ocean away. I wish I could slap young adults into being more appreciative in times like these.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back