• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I may just be over-thinking this Dipu, but...

Let's see, your female friend makes a 'joke' video of the two of you on a supposed date, very recently after you broke up with your girlfriend. She then posts this video on Facebook, where she should by all logical sense know that your ex will either see, or perhaps worse yet, hear about it.

It seems to me that your friend is either really stupid, or for whatever reason, doesn't want there to be any chance of you and your ex reestablishing a romantic relationship.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    But my friend and my ex are also friends. Good friends, too, I believe. As for my friend, that's just how she is, really. Meh, no matter, I'm patching everything up right now or trying to ugh

Anyway, let's not make this about me, haha. I'd still recommend you get a Facebook, Wind, assuming you like keeping in touch with people. :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'll take that into consideration now.

When I see facebook for the first time, my relatives was browsing it since some years ago, and it seems that they're enjoying it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I first heard of Facebook through PC, actually. Weird, eh? Old friend of mine from here told me to make one, and I did. And then stopped using it for like a year. And then relapsed and got hooked. =P

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Oh, that reminds me, I changed my Skype. New one >>> exoardent

All you fantastic people go on and add me. You know who you are!

Years
    I'm not well versed in the art of manufacturing perfume, but I imagine the costs of some of the chemicals alone to manufacture parfum would cost far more than 79 cents. Not to mention the cost to pay workers, the cost of the bottle, etc. Prices for goods are also usually determined by supply and demand, not because "people are stupid enough to pay that much." Granted, I will give you that brand names tend to play a role in price as well, though.

"People are stupid enough to pay that much" contributes to demand - I don't think they're exclusive ideas at all.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I just booked my flight to visit the boyfriend. Early February couldn't come any faster!

I'm really sorry though, Dipu. :( I hope you feel better!

Since you're not going till February I'm assuming you'll be going to celebrate Valentine's Day with him? Well either way that sounds fun! Hope it goes well Janna!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I hope it goes well Cirno!

And speaking of celebrating, my family have bought the ticket to the usual city that I'm going when celebrating Chinese New Year, I can't want to see my relatives there again.

Years
    Hopefully all goes well with your flight Janna ;o

I've never really flown in an airplane before, but I've always wanted to.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Yay for flying. I've done a fair bit of that. Even flew overseas by myself as a kid a few times. The flight attendants liked that I was quiet and kept giving me chocolate. :V

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have one memory of being on a plane. Mum and I walked up the aisle to get our food and it was a horrible stale bread roll with decent ham.

Years
    One thing I would probably love to do is fly first class on a plane if I ever got to fly in one.. but for now, it's merely a dream lmao

Years
    I love flying. Once your actually on the plane, it can be quite relaxing. Just get a book or listen to music and sleep :3

Years
    AFAIK, my brother is the only person in my family that has ridden in an airplane.. not sure if my parents have or not.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've been on airplanes plenty of times so I'm perfectly a-ok with 'em. Though I've never been on a flight longer than five hours and honestly I kind of hope it stays that way for a while long haha.

Though actually I don't remember how long the flights were from Colorado to Panama and then from there to Ecuador since it was back in third grade hm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back