• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • Have you guys ever tried popping your shoulders or elbows? It feels amazing :o

I've popped my jaw a couple times. One time it was a nice feeling of relief, and another it was mildly unpleasant.

Yeah, eye spasms are no fun D:. You can't do anything but like sit there, and try to take control back over your eyes. :/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My jaw pops a lot. And when I say 'a lot' I mean 'every single time I open my mouth'. >_> It's obnoxious when it occasionally decides to be hateful and just gets stuck. It was stuck for 45 minutes some weeks ago because I yawned. and you guys were making fun of me.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Body parts I've popped before: Fingers, Toes, Wrists, Elbows, Shoulders, Neck, Jaw, Upper Back, Lower Back, Hip, Knees, Ankles, and Feet.
    Yeah, I know some of those sound impossible. And yeah, I am very relieved that it's been proven that arthritis does not stem from popping fingers/joints/etc.

Anyway, what's up, guys?
    How's your day/night going/been?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Life doesn't only hate you.

I mean, no joke guys and guyettes, has any of you ever had a spasm in the neck
    because I just did somehow
    it feels like something is about to rip your head off

I read that as 'ever had a gasm in the neck' and I was very confused for a while.

Have you guys ever tried popping your shoulders or elbows? It feels amazing :o

I've popped my jaw a couple times. One time it was a nice feeling of relief, and another it was mildly unpleasant.

Yeah, eye spasms are no fun D:. You can't do anything but like sit there, and try to take control back over your eyes. :/

I've dislocated my shoulder. That's no fun, I can tell you.
    Single most painful moment of my life.
    Second most painful moment was it being pushed back into place.

Wait, are eye spasms when your eyes shift left and right in uncontrollable jerks?

Must resit urge to seize opportunity and call Dippu and 'uncontrollable jerk' for no reason at all.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I can crack my neck pretty mean because of when I was pretty mean. . .

Jess, you might want to get that checked out.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    C'mon, you know me better than that. I'm going to ignore this as long as I can. ;D
    It seems to be getting worse, though, so I'm not sure how long that will take haha. Hopefully that time won't come because my jaw is stuck and I can't fix it.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I wonder why? .-.

I wonder how late I'll stay up tonight. Conisdering I went til' 7 this morning and missed my drill meet, I wonder how long I'll do without any caffeine tonight.

It's 5am for me. Sleep is for women and children.
    Are you women and children? No you're not.
    Stay up, you know you want to.

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
    Years
  • Dude, you probably just have a lot of tight muscles in there. . .

Eye spasms?
    What. The. Hell.

If You mean your eyes lose focus on objects and feeling like they're pulling upwards, then yeah. I get those almost every Monday. Why Monday? and it's always When I'm at work at 1 Pm.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It's 5am for me. Sleep is for women and children.
    Are you women and children? No you're not.
    Stay up, you know you want to.

I think the correct question to ask would be, "Are you a woman or a child?" Nonetheless, I have confidence that Alice in Chains will keep me up and push me through. At least with Layne Staley…

In case you didn't know, that's him in my avatar. He's like my idol for vocal perfection. :D

I can crack my neck pretty mean.

I love cracking my neck. Sometimes when I pop it I try to roll it to where it eeks out the people around me. 'Cause it's fun :D

If you can do it, the wrist feels good to pop.

OH MY GOD YES. I can't do it very often, but when I do it's like a giant pressure has been lifted.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I personally love staying up late. Problem is, if I'm actually tired a bit, I just want to sleep & get it over with x)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I think the correct question to ask would be, "Are you a woman or a child?" Nonetheless, I have confidence that Alice in Chains will keep me up and push me through. At least with Layne Staley…

In case you didn't know, that's him in my avatar. He's like my idol for vocal perfection. :D

I love cracking my neck. Sometimes when I pop it I try to roll it to where it eeks out the people around me. 'Cause it's fun :D

OH MY GOD YES. I can't do it very often, but when I do it's like a giant pressure has been lifted.

Alice In Chains FTW. Been years since I've listened to them though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back