• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I personally love staying up late. Problem is, if I'm actually tired a bit, I just want to sleep & get it over with x)

Same here. That's what I missed about being in middle school in Carolina, is I didn't go to school. I actually got bored enough to rearrange my sleeping schedule so I could get up at the same time as people in India. -_-

I really got to sleep whenever I want, stay up whenever I want, eat whatever I want, do whatever I want (since I kept to myself). All through middle school.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I did it differently. I stayed up late by playing the Xbox 360 throughout my entire high school career. Stayed up till about 2-3AM every night, just to play Halo 3 or whatever other games I haven't played as much as Halo 3. lol Then had to wake up @6AM. Yeah, I had a great addiction :)

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Geez, if I had tried to stay up late or sleep in when I was in middle school I would've had my ass handed to me.
    Some parents really are too lenient, these days. . .

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • when i was in middle school i was forced to go to bed at like 9PM up until like year 10 aha, would never have gotten away with staying up later.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I did it differently. I stayed up late by playing the Xbox 360 throughout my entire high school career. Stayed up till about 2-3AM every night, just to play Halo 3 or whatever other games I haven't played as much as Halo 3. lol Then had to wake up @6AM. Yeah, I had a great addiction :)

I did the same thing XD it was so worth it

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Geez, if I had tried to stay up late or sleep in when I was in middle school I would've had my ass handed to me.
    Some parents really are too lenient, these days. . .

Thing is, I never even had school. No bookwork, no tests. Just take the End-Of-Grade tests every May and I'm good. It's when I discovered myself online.

Years
  • I had to leave home super-early when I want to school due to being located way north of where I live. It was kinda sad though that once I graduated in 2010, I pretty much lost all my real-life friends since then.

TY

I always woke up at 7am for school, but now since i dont have it anymore (at least till September) i usually wake up now at 8-9am

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

If this was your habit, then how did you do in school? Did you manage to pay attention to your classes at all, or did you always feel tired? xD

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • On school days I always have to get up at 5something AM because I live far away from my school and thus the bus schedules are accordingly early; as well I have to go to bed at 9 PM already because if I would stay up longer than that I'd just end up lacking enough sleeps -> miss getting up -> have heart attack when looking at the clock in the morning -> would have to fake a sickness as if nothing happened

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I get up around 7:30-8 am everyday..if i have school or not. I just cant sleep after 8am tbh..i hate this especially in vacations. >.<

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • When it comes to weekends my going-to-bed/waking-up times can be highly variable though, average I'd say is that I go to bed at 11 PM and get up at 7~8 AM, yet sometimes it can differ though (today for example I went to bed at 6 AM and got up at 10 AM)
    ---
    Meanwhile I just learnt that Tajikian (the language people in Tajikistan, Central Asia speak) is almost essentially modern Persian with kyrillic letters
    (Ҷумҳурии Тоҷикистон - Zhumkhuriy Tozhikiston)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You go to school at 7-10 in the morning? There's nothing to complain about that! You can do homework or study and then sleep later.

I'm doing afternoons this semester. Waking up at 9, 10 sometimes 11 is heaven. My sleep schedule is better that way.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I don't care that the topic changed I'm talking about the one I found interesting lol

I can crack pretty much everything in my body. I wake up, crack my neck both ways, then my upper back and my knuckles, then I roll over onto my stomach and push myself up to crack my lower back, then I sit on the edge of my bed and crack my knees both ways and stand up and stand hard on my toes to crack them too. Then I'm ready for my day :P

I can also crack my ankles and wrists on a continuous sound. Though I'm not sure it counts as cracking so much as just a continuous click.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back