• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA 1 Available] Pokémon: Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    hye its a nice hack i like really much the palletes and i tihnk mmm you know the palletes giv`s it a good thing to the hack

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Thank you for cheers! There will be one beta available for certified testers TODAY! ^^ Are you happy, testers? :D

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    You won't be a tester, so please wait about 2 weeks until public beta version release.

You aren't certified, so don't bother please. It has no point, because I have my own system for testing, you didn't prove yourself, so you MUST wait as everyone.

EDIT: THE BETA IS OUT FOR TESTERS!

PM me for the password, but only certified testers, members of RHA Inc. and Don Patch, who was very kind and offered RHA tiles.

EDIT2!!! TESTERS RE-DOWNLOAD THE FILE!
    Error which appeared was fixed.

Use clean FireRed ROM.

Last edited:

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
    Years
  • Didn't you need a password to open the zip file? Well sorry to tell you that it doesn't have a password...It may just be my Winzip null and voiding your password...but recheck your password just to be on the safe side.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Didn't you need a password to open the zip file? Well sorry to tell you that it doesn't have a password...It may just be my Winzip null and voiding your password...but recheck your password just to be on the safe side.

Okay, the public beta will be available within a half hour so wait please. And it doesn't matter now, does it?

EDIT: DONE! Check the first post!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Beta was good, does it include just Pallet and Viridian? The mew event was cool, but all the starters in one place...and their levels were a little wierd. Still this was a nice preview of things to come.
    Also you need to add a way to get the national dex if you're going to have all those pokemon available.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Everything looks great so far, but the levels of the starters was weird. Keep it up!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I just left the high levels mixed with low ones to add more challenge to catching :D And the beta includes only Pallet and Viridian.

And the Mew event is only the Beta 1 exclusive so it won't be in. It's just for beta ending. And if you missed the Mew event, you wilkl have to start over and get to it again. Catch the starters and then save in your room in Pallet.You will be able to continue with your PERFECT TEAM!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    You cannot. This beta doesn't have the feature to buy POKé BALLs. You only get five at the very start of your journey in Pallet Forest.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    This was already fixed in the beta attached in the first post. And it isn't a glitch, it's a map error.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    This hack looks really good! I think I'll download it now.

P.S. Very creative story

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I couldn't find the answer anywhere so I'll ask, where is the end of the beta?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    The little event with Mew in the forest after the 1st gym is the end of the beta. It is great so far.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    @XD003: Did you download one that was in the first post?

@All: The Mew event is beta-exclusive. And the mystic Pokémon that needs your help will be the main storyline event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back