• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • I usually choose the 2nd one since the 1st is usually the more popular of the twos except in the case of Diamond and Pearl I chose Diamond, but so, I'd go for White though it's really hard to choose since I love both colours.

So for me, White and the 3rd one :)

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    I want grey :(
    But I don't want them to make grey as they have black and white already! And it just ruins everything just like platinum!
    They did the right thing with fr and lg...
    But i'll just get black as it's more boy-ish... you know :)
    Nah, i'll go to the shop, going to buy pkmn black and i'll choose white or sumthing... :)

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'm getting Black because the colour is darker and more mysterious. Whereas White to me seems bland. I intended to wait for the third version but 2013 it too far away. At least this way, I can set up a Team to own the the third game :)

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • I will get the one with the coolest looking legendary on the front. I'll also get the 3rd in the series (which are generally the best) if they make one. I'd ideally like to get all 3, but games are expensive these days.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I want grey :(
    But I don't want them to make grey as they have black and white already! And it just ruins everything just like platinum!
    They did the right thing with fr and lg...
    But i'll just get black as it's more boy-ish... you know :)
    Nah, i'll go to the shop, going to buy pkmn black and i'll choose white or sumthing... :)

Every games' got a 3rd version.
    Red, Blue, 3rd being Yellow.
    Gold, Silver, and the 3rd being Crystal.
    Ruby, Sapphire, and 3rd, Emerald.
    And of course, Diamond, Pearl and their sister Platinum.
    Firered and Leafgreen's don't got a 3rd version purely because they're remakes, much like Heartgold and Soulsilver won't get a 3rd one too.

So I doubt they'll break the tradition of having a 3rd version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Pokemon White, I'm not going to pick Black just because people think it's a Racial issue if I don't, plus, I like the color White.

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
    Years
  • I will most definitely start out with black (my 2nd fav color), but I will eventually end up with both. Lol

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • I've always kinda been into the pure, good side of everything. So I'll most likely get White. This may change if there are version exclusives on Black I like.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'll get white, however my decision might change as we usually get a legendary assigned to each game that's only obtainable in that game but i'll still probally get Pokemon White :P

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I'm getting both so I'm not racist. :<

I always buy both though, idk why. I hate money I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back