• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah-The Official Normal Type Club

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • .....no comment.

Can i join
    Name:shinysweety
    Partner:i love almost all normal types but out of all i will have........Lopbunny!
    Why:well i love normal types there in my top 6 fav types!

Rules apply to all about having a Starting Pokemon that hasn't evolved yet. You may have Buneary and post on to make it evolve for now and on...if that suits you. In the end, you join. I'll post your starting pokemon once you decided which one you want.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Yeah....know what you mean. It saved me plenty of times in Pokemon XD and Pokemon Colosseum....I love that move in the Gamecube Era. ;p

I've actually only ever played the Pokemon games on the DS and Gameboy. I know absolutely nothing about those other console games. ^_^;

As for moves... I really have no preference. They all have their strengths and their weaknesses.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • I want to join!

Name: Reshiram Man
    Partner: Shiny Yooterii
    Why did I join: Normal types are so....... well normal!

PS: SHINY YOOTERII

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • New Game Topic...hmmmm....

wait can we start a topic about the games @_@?

Sure.......nada. On the games, all I had for normals were gyms....but I guess we can try this.
    DO YOU WANT NORMAL TYPE TRAINERS ON THE GAMES? WHY OR WHY NOT?
    -I don't know yet, I'm thinking, but maybe it would make Normal Types jump up a rank a bit.

If someone has a better topic for the games, post, I have nada. :paranoid:

Years
  • I think so because people think 'oh its normal type, its rubbish' but if they had high level normal type trainers it'll prove that they aren't to be underestimated.

Years
  • DO YOU WANT NORMAL TYPE TRAINERS ON THE GAMES? WHY OR WHY NOT?
    Normal type trainers? That sounds fine, but we do have many such trainers in the games. Nothing special about it. Normal type Pokemon can be really tough. I remember how much trouble Blissey gave me in the Battle Frontier. >(

azuriakc

Braviary Trainer
    Years
  • I would like to join..
    Username: azuriakc
    Partner: Braviary/Wargle
    Reason to join: because my fav pokemon type is normal.
    How active you are: VERY active everyday, everyweek, 24/7..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

QUESTION : DO YOU WANT NORMAL TYPE TRAINERS ON THE GAMES? WHY OR WHY NOT? Regeneration is right, we have a BUNCH of trainers in Pokemon and 5 to 13 or less are only Normal type ones. But normal-type trainers would be interesting if they added MORE.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Again.....XD

I would like to join..
    Username: azuriakc
    Partner: Braviary/Wargle
    Reason to join: because my fav pokemon type is normal.

Rules apply to all, you need a pokemon that hasn't evolved yet. Washibon you may take, but Braviary has already evolved. You're in, but decide which starter pokemon you want to have.

azuriakc

Braviary Trainer
    Years
  • @Otherworld9)

oh, sorry bout' that.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hurr hurr
    We need more of thought-provoking topics around. So, I'll get to them!

New Topic: Why do you think people underestimate Normal type Pokemon?
    You need not go deep into facts or such, just your personal opinion would be enough. =)

azuriakc

Braviary Trainer
    Years
  • Why do you think people underestimate Normal type Pokemon?

because they are normal? people just don't realize that some of
    the normal types are very tough.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • because they think their just an average joe pokemon you can find anywere nothin cool about them. i think their awesome and to all who dont know this. (normal type haters) arceus the god damn pokemon god is a god damn normal type pokemon

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Normal

New Topic: Why do you think people underestimate Normal type Pokemon?

Like azuriakc said, they are normal. Since they seem to have no element or specific power such as fire or ghost, they don't seem to afflict much damage since they were normal. People underestimate them too much, and some are very....normal in appearance.

Years
  • Why do you think people underestimate Normal type Pokemon?
    same as above. they think of pokemon like Bibarel, Rattata, Zigzagoon, Starly and stuff.
    What about Togekiss, Snorlax, Pidgeot, Regigigas, Ursaring and stuff. Seriously?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • New Update

Pokemon evolving via happiness will evolve after 20 levels, since on most of the games, they evolve around the 20s. Ignore this message if your Pokemon doesn't evolve like this.....it is an update is all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Why do you think people underestimate Normal type Pokemon?'

Because there is absolutely nothing intimidating about them. They always appear a little "cuter", perhaps more frail in appearance. They have no elemental attacks. Some may even think that because of this, a human could fight a normal-type Pokemon. However, with plenty of training, Normal-type Pokemon can be just as powerful as the other elemental types.

Back