• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    " ok. i also rely on my hearing but i like it!!" i get up over to the sound of crying and fin phsy." please dont cry. im sorry i hurt you with the rock. i didnt know i would hit you."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "thats ok!"i give phsy the berries he gave me back." i dont need these . im not hungry. hmm phsy could you and shadow help me with something?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "thanks. as you know i am blind and i have thoiught of a way for me to get around. i can smell and hear so i could use those senses to see trees and stuff.would you and shafow like to help me? i dont know what u can do but if i had help to get around in any way it would be greatly apreciated!"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "ok bye"i walk back to where i can smell shadow and hold her hand." can we go back to ur nest now? i heard there was free land hear can you take me there tomorrow? i wanna see something."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i wake up and crawl along on all fours follow the foot prints we left yesterday and i bump into something. i stand up and feel it finding out its furry and i sniff its scent and know who it is." hello phsy."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "yep she is still asleep. i wanted to see if i could get here by my self. it was a big risk. i could have fallen in the water or got lost."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • " Hmm... yes," Phsy said. Suddenly trainer came out and released Houndour. It attacked Phsy with ember, but Phsy dodged the attack and used take down attack which fainted Houndour.
    " Wow!" Blue said as she smelled pokemon faint and knew that Phsy defeated it with on hit k.o.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    " well done!!!!"another trainer appear and i smell a new pokemon appear. and i get thrown back. i hear the pokemon sneak behind my and i turn around and use scratch. i get hit by a tackle again and i use ember.its a critical hit and they use water gun and i faint.(it was a squirtle)

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • I woke up and had some food,after I finished eating a young spearow entered are land and it started to call me names so I used flamethrower,it almost fainted,but then it screamed"mummy help me"and a fearow arrived,I decided to attack the spearow first so I used another flamethrower,it fainted it,the spearows mother got so angry that she used hyper beam,I dodged the attack and used 3 flamethrowers,fainting the fearow.My mother came to see what was going on,and she almost fainted when she saw the 2 fainted pokemon next to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back