• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "ok". i close my eyes and imagine about wear we are in a beautuiful garden with lots of pokemon. basicly using my minds eye.i think about that and it becomes very vivid and just for a moment i can see becuase am imagining the parka nd me being carried to a vulpix and it seems almost real.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Next day....
    " Where am I?" Blue asked. ( she could smeel that it wasn't Vulpix's house.
    " In my mother's nest. I couldn't find Vulpix so I asked mum that if you can stay in the nest. But she wasn't sure and after a lots of begging she said yes," Phsy said and gave her some Pecha berry.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "thank you. phsy.it must be wonderful to be able to see." i eat the berrys and my tail flame grows slightly.

ooc: "lets say what levels we are. i am level 11 what are you?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "ok .what happened? am i burned ?scra ow ow ow that really hurts!!!!!" i feel pain on my body but i cant tell shere."?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i tense up and whimper"it hurts so much!! what attacked me? what happened to me. am i burnt or scratched or what? please tell me."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "okphsy.could you take me to the path of free land you talked about?i wanna check it out."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " You mean non - owned land? No, no, no, no! You're in bad condition and you will die if you stand up!" Phsy said. She put some fish near Blue. " Eat it. I will take you there tomorrow. I promise."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "ok . i just have a few suspitions about the land. whether its owned or not." i eat the fish slwly and curl up to go to sleep.

(i need to go now bye.)

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Shadow is woken by the comoption and she runs over to Blue. "Hey Blue are you alright?" She shakes her.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i am sleeping peacefully whe i am waken up.i open my eyes and stare irectly at alanas face . i sniff and smell her.then my bruises and scratches start hurting" hey! ow! ow! ow! ow!!!!! that hurts!!!! stop it alana!!!"

Alana

Years
    Shadow smiles, "Good your in better condition than I thought. Sorry about not being there my mom was teaching me battling skills. She said she would teach you if ya want." Shadow curled up next to Blue but didn't go to sleep she was on watch duty.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    " id really like that i would really like to teach some pokemon a lesson and can you help me learn to walk using my hearing and smelling? i would really like some battle skills. it should be fun too."

Alana

Years
    Shadow smiled and took some. She turned to Blue "Yeah I'm going to help teach you to walk using your other senses. Then we're going to teach you some battle tricks."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back