• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
ooc:if i get hit by electric attacks i go blind again.

i see the thunderolt.and fly into the air just as a wandering spark of electricity hits the ground where i was.

mean while soar reaches shadow and phsy and study the situation.

shadow shoots another fire blast and soar does the same. soars flys into shadows and it gets twice and hot.

ooc:sorry about controling you there shadow. if you dont wam\nt it there i can edit it.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: Don't worry Max. We won't be able to defeat Absol till we're all there. And I don't mind Blue.

Suddenly Dark and Gust appears. Dark leaps to Phsy's side and Gust swoops over to Shadow. "Where did you two come from."

Gust replies, "Soar told me where you went and I told Dark. There's no way I'm leaving you on your own to battle this crazy Absol. I think Blue and that Pikachu are coming soon."

Shadow nods and starts to glow. "Lets try something new."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
all the eons are across and the lake gos back to normal.. i start flying to the cave and i reach caves but dont know which one to go in. i see light coming out of one and and i go in and find them fighting and i decide to hover in mid air and watch. "they seem ok. ill help if they need help."

Alana

Years
OOC: Lets say you caried Max on your back cause he can't fly.

Absol dodges attack after attack. Shadow looks around at everyone. Maybe if we all attack together we can beat him.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i swoop down with extreme speed and max jumps off my back and i grab absol and fly circles creating a sort of fire ring from my tail then i slam him into the ground. from where shadow and the others stand they only see ablsol dissapearing the a big ring of fire then absol reappears but badly hurt.

Alana

Years
Shadow and Gust tough tails and combine their power. Then they both use OverHeat on Absol. "Alright Phsy finish him off!"

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Phsy opened her mouth and used hyperbeam. Absol fainted. Suddenly tyranitar appeared, picked him up and said, " Its not over yet. Absol is not the strongest of our team. The strongest is not dark type but something else." Then he walked away.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i see the tornado and fear appears in my eyes. i get sucked in and i go blind again and i get thrown against the cave wall and i land infront of shadow after tyranitar leaves.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i stand up "its ok."i take the potion and pout half of it into a bottle.i get an i dropper and fill it up and drop a drop of potion on my tongue. i put the lid on and put it in my pouch.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
Max Hunter said:
"sorry Blue, I didn't wanted to leave you blind ..... at least for a little of time, I will take more care with my attacks" I said as I looked at the ground.

" its ok max. you didnt know.its not your fault.what i think tyranitar meant was metagross.its a phsykic steel pokemon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back