• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: We have defeated Absol. So are we going to go back home. You said something about a sequel so are we going to finish this in the next one?

Shadow walked over to Blue. "Well at least Absol's been defeated."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
"im going guys i have some bussiness to attend to."

i leave and soar follows me and by the time i have got back to the safari zone i have regained my sight. soar helps me get the pokemon out of my land and we start cleaning by pulling out weeds and stuff.when we are done we ask some diglett and dugtrio to up root all the grass in the land so its just soil. they do that and we dig two big holes and put my parents bodys in them . the diglett help us fill the holes in and soar and i start putting seeds in for new grass to grow.

Alana

Years
OOC: The new title could be, Life as a Pokemon?

Gust walks up to Shadow. "So now that you've defeated Absol when are you going to return home?"

"I guess we'll go straight home. I'm a little tired anyways." Yawns. Stretches wings and lifts off the ground. Gust follows. "I'll see you all later by." We fly off towards the Safari Zone.

Alana

Years
Gust and Shadow finally arrives back home. "It's great to be home." Yawns again and curls up. "Night."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
soar and i finish the seeding and we get a pokemon to use rain dance and rain starts pouring over my new land. i fly out of my area and fly to cshadows nest. i get in and curl up and go to sleep in front of her. when she wakes up the first thing she willsee is me.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
Years
Then everything froze and a Absol appeared in front of me,"you and your friends ruinee my plan,so prepare for the end"said the absol,I launced a flamethrower but it went through the absol"Im a ghost because of your friends an you"replied the absol."What did I do to you I said"."You helped to destroy me 2 times,you destroed my last chance at coming bach to life by destroying that ninetales"replied the absol again.
"what about destroying that male ninetales what about it"I said."I took over the ninetales when it was a baby and I made a part of its sole mine,then your friends destroyed me saeveral times and I was able to find a way to get back my life,when I had been destroyed for the 5th time I lost my chance of getting life back,but then I rembered about the ninetales and if I could make it marry Becky the princess of all ninetales my life would come back and I would have my life back,but to get the ninetale to marry her the ninetales owuld have to enter a tournament of fightting so I took the ninetale and I used psycic spells to make it strong and it won the tournament thenyou appeared and the ninetale fighted you to impress Becky,you fainted,but then you found your way back to the ninetale and you deafeted him so you would marry Becky and now I come from the grave as a ghost to take your life away from you because you ruined my last chance of getting my life back and taking over the world,Becky has a mystical psycic like you do"replied the absol.I needed to think fast,but then I remembered that the absol lost to the 4 pokemon,so I used my psycic power and I unfreezed time and I sent a message to the espeon.In it was save me from the evil absol who will take over the world soon,his come from the grave and you and your friends life will end if you and your friends don`t come.

Alana

Years
OOC; I thought it was almost over. I'm wrong.

The sun rises slowly. Shadow opens her eyes and sees Blue. She sits up. Something in the ai doesn't feel right. She looks around. "Where's Gust. hey Blue wake up."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i wake up and see shadow. i stand up and stretch my wings."i wonder where soar is. hey shadow . would you like to come to my land. i have a surprise for you."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i take flight and fly next to shadow. after a few minutes we come across my land which is all weedless and has no rogue pokemon and has green grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back