• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Is it my fault? I need a break! Why doesn't someone make a move that ACTUALLY does some thing?*Cries* That's it! Here we are! Pizza delivery, Celebi!

IC: I looked out the hole. "And YOU thought it was the way out?" It was greenery. Not just greenery. Everything! A town, a clock tower, flowers...
    Hello! Welcome! To the land of TIME!!!!
    A voice boomed.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Aw there there its ok. Don't cry. Yay we're in the land of time!

Kari stared around im amazment. "Wow. This place is soooooooooo cool. The Land of Time. I wonder what kind of Pokemon live here."

OOC: Are we humans that can turn into Pokemon or Pokemon that can turn into humans?

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    OOC: Humans that turn into pokemon, I think.

"It's very amazing!" Kitty gazed in awe at the flowers encircling the town. A fountain sprayed mist on her fur and the clock tower was chiming 12:00 am.

Alana

Years
    Kari turned into a human and looked around some more. She walked over to the fountain and scooped up some water in her cupped hands. "This is so much better then that gloomy place we were in before. There's sun light, water, food, and it's alot prettier here." She drank some water than looked up at the sun and let a cool breeze blow through her hair.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC:*Sniff* Wanna improve your Stat Bar?

IC: "But this can't be right! We're here? Already?"
    Suddenly, a searing pain in my head came to my head, making me collapse,
    Hi.......
    What...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
    My mind screamed without me wanting it to. But I could not blame it.
    I'm not doing anything..?
    YOU ARE! YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING TO ME!!
    I can see you.
    "FROM WHERE?!!" I screamed thickly.
    The clock tower.
    "SO WHAT?!" I screamed aloud.
    I don't know!
    "ALL RIGHT!" I rose from the ground. Wait. I didn't want to! I began to walk towards the fountain, but I didn't want to!
    Wha..? What's happening?
    I looked at the water. My face was blank, scary, looking at me. My body turned to Kari. It began to tighten its fist, and start attempting a..Focus Punch!

Alana

Years
    Kari stared at him. "What?" She saw him readying an attack. She moved backward tensing. "What's wrong? Snap out of it."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    What am I..?
    I aimed and...I missed. But my body didn't give up to that. I began attempting a solarbeam.
    Eeek! Ssstop controlling me! Whatever it IS!
    Go Kari! Run away! Now! I'm gonna blast you down!

Alana

Years
    Kari watched him for a moment. She didn't move. Then she made up her mind and became a Quilava. She could hear the other voice but it seemed to be giving advice rather than comands and her body hadn't been taken over. "Yin and Yang." She whispered quietly.

"Yes." Said the quiet voice.

"Alright then. Vance hang on. You have to fight harder. I don't want you or any of us to get hurt."

OOC: Are you in Pokemon form? Must be cause your using Pokemon attacks.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    This is scary.
    Yeah right.
    Then for one weird thing, my body forced me to speak.
    "How are you so sure? It'll be fun if someone actually gets hurt...right?"

OOC:I think I'm a human, but I think it would be cool if as a morph in human you could use pokemon moves, right?

Alana

Years
    "Hey Vincent can you hear me? Are you still in there. I mean it I don't want to hurt you." Kari turned back into a human and stood there watching him. She waited for him to attack again if he was going to.

Alana

Years
    "Do you have to look on the bad side of things. Oh boy this is too crazy for me. I should never have left the forest." Kari sighed and made a sound like a sad Quilava. "I guess I just wanna go home but I can't until we can all leave. I just don't know what to do. I dought talking will help but I don't want to attack because I don't want anybody to get hurt."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Oh I see...
    What?
    Well..Your friend is right. The Yin and Yang effect. But something else other than that. A defect.
    Of what?
    Well when I created this garden, I realized it power had some defects. Only 10% of getting them..but, they would include..
    Weeping.
    Power loss.
    Yin and Yang effect.
    Amnesia.
    And finally
    Time travel.
    Man...Why me?
    Apperantly, your Yin side took full control of you and can now speak.

Alana

Years
    "Vince are you ok? Who are you talking to? Stupid question I know who it is." Said Kari quietly. The other voice was speaking kindly to her. Appearantly Vince had been taken over by the Yin and she had gotten Yang. "Great." She muttered iratably. "Now its the old good against bad. Yin against Yang. Why can't I have a normal day?"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "How should we all know?"
    Okay, how should I fight this stupid defect?
    How? I don't want to know...
    Who are you?
    Well, that doesn't matter does it?Ahh..I almost have full control...
    Uh-oh...You know this guy alright.
    I think...
    I'm offended! You don't remember?
    Oh.....No....

Alana

Years
    Kari was confused. This conversation didn't make since. Because of the other voice she could now hear what the other voice had said. Though alot of it confused her she did under stand one thing. I almost have complete control. That could only mean bad news. "Hey Vincent tell that worthless voice that he's all talk and no show." What else is left. It's time for my best tactic. Insult the livin day lights out of em. She thought.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Oh, I know who that is!
    Me too.
    I don't like being called Vince.
    Me neither.
    Uh... You guys are...fighting?
    Don't worry, we always do.
    Get out of my body!
    Is that to change the subject?
    Oh so now you're a joker.
    Yep.
    Okay, now I'm gonna blow up your friends and commit suicide, okay?
    Hey, Kari come here and give me a knuckle sandwich!
    No! Don't.
    Well...I wanna have some fun in my body!
    It is NOT yours. It's ours.
    How is that easy? We're one person.
    Okay...so I'm confused..
    Hey, Yang dude! Want you're body back?
    Yeah, get me outta here and gimme my body.
    Oh yeah?
    Okay, Vance, I'm gonna knock you so you faint, and your friends will find a way to get rid of Yin you.

Alana

Years
    Kari shook her head. "Please make them shut up." She moaned. "Listen Vince if you and your body stealing friend don't come to some kind of agree ment and stop fighting I'll be forced to follow his plan only no suicide and I only murder one person."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back