• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: When do we become Pokemon. Or are we already Pokemon?

"Well thats good."

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
getting up and walking over to the group of girls Luna said Goodevening my names Luna watch yours.
OOC: as soon as we start the exploration i think
anyone disagree with that ?

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
"Well hi everyone, can I ask what you're doing here, I thought I was alone, not much people usually come here but right now theres a full crowd", she said staring at all the people.

Alana

Years
"...................................died? How can you have died? Your standing next to me and we're having conversation."

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
"?how i agree with Alana" Luna questioned
"I'm from Johto & looking for fights"

Alana

Years
"Well that makes...absolutly no sense. Oh well. So your a kinda ghost. Does that mean you can't die?"

Alana

Years
"Well I guess it doesn't really matter. Its not like anyone here is gonna try to kill us."

OOC: Can we already turn into Pokemon?"

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
ooc: YES I BELIVE SO
IC: "come here little natu" Luna Said "Hey Anyone know where a Gym is "

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
I walked as a Grovyle through the dark. <Okay... if I should go here, why am I here?> I mumbled staring at a map. <Wow... I hear sounds.. possibly...*sniff sniff* people? Wait... pokemon... people?! Geez... I'll meet them in morph... It probably safer.> I jumped and decided to look like I was attacking just to see what they would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back