• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I was completly confused, I had decided to attack yet I was ignored. <I'll just morph and run away.> I muttered to myself. After I morphed, I ran into fiery path to complete what I had gone for.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    luna walked forward she moved towards the music
    she followed the sound to an opeaning in a forest in the middle of the garden

note: gess whats making the music

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    running through the forest she came to a clearing
    the music sudenle stopped..........

OOC:i'm lost in this story

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kari moved towards the music with the others. It suddenly stopped. She was a littl disapoinred for she had liked the music. "What happened to the music?" She asked the others.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    In the fiery path, I was looking for money-making items. I became impatient and walked out. Outside, my item finder beeped. I was disappointed when I found out I had nothing to dig up the item with, so I morphed and started digging. After a while, I struck a trap door.

Alana

Years
  • Deciding that music wasn't going to start again, Kari decided to find the Pokemon that had attacked her earlier. She morphs and runs off, limping slightly.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I opened the trap door, and found a long, dark tunnel under it.

Alana

Years
  • After a while of walking Kari spots the Sceptile. Cautiously she moves forward. Then she sees the trap door and stops about five feet away undecided.

Alana

Years
  • Kari stepped forward and slipped. She fell hard to the floor. Her injored leg hurt even more and she heard a nasty CRACK. She cried out in pain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back