• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
Quickly Luna morphed into Umbreon & charged full out With a Take down Attack "finally" She thought to her self "a battle"

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: If we can already morph then this should be fun.

Kari sensed the attack too. Quick as a flash she turned into a Quilava and blocked the path of the attacker. "Hey why are you attacking us?" She asked in Pokemon tungue.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
"Hey guys 4 agienst 1 isnt fair ive been w8ing for a battle all day so stand back"
and with that she started up for a hyper beam attack

Alana

Years
Kari mived quickly and pined the attacker down. "Now answer are you friend or foe?"

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
I grunted as I tried breaking free. <Let go you! I'm not attacking! but I really will attack if you just let me... GO!> I jumped and bit the Quiliva with Crunch.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
luna blasted a rock what a waste of energy she thought still as an Umbreon
she followed pagie a beautiful garden srounded them

Alana

Years
Angry Kari shot flames out of her back and burned the attacker. Then she snarled and followed the others towards the garden, turning back into a human before she reached them.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
luna nodded her head this was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen
she walked off to find something to eat she head some music she ran back paige
and siad do you hear that

Alana

Years
Kari held her arm and looked at the garden. "This place is awsome!" She whispered.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
<You.. make me...mad.> I decided to just jump and......ATTACK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back