• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I was not so happy coming across these *weirdos*. <Hey, whoever you are, I found the trap door. I would prefer it if you didn't go exploring.> I jumped down and noticed injured girl. After a lot of thinking, I asked, <Who are you?>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "hey paige w8"
    "where u going "
    luan ran after paige then she saw the trapdoor open morphing into umbreon as she jumped into the hole she saw kari
    <Are you ok>

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "Speak to me Kari!", Kitty sat before the now very injured Kari. "Are you okay", she asked again, looking down at her friend.

She heard footsteps, and turned around to find Paige and her friend in the darkness.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kari gritted her teeth at the pain. She shook her head slightly and said. "Yeah I'm Ok. I just hurt my leg a little." She tried to stand but couldn't. Her leg wouldn't support her weight. She sat back down and said. "On second thought not so good. I think my legs broken." She looked up at the Sceptile who had joined them. "And I think I know who to blame. If that blasted Sceptile hadn't attacked me and hurt my leg in the first place, then I wouldn't have tripped and my leg wouldn't be broken." She looked away and sighed. Then she muttered just loud enough for the Sceptile to hear. "I'm Kari. Who are you?"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    <yes moonlight And my names Lunacera
    luna for short>
    With that luna sumoned up a moonlight attack to heal kari
    <did it work>

Alana

Years
  • Kari moved her leg gengerly. It still hurt but it was no longer broken. "Well its not broken anymore. But it will still be a while before I can run fast again. My leg is still a bit sore and really stiff." Morphs into a Quilava and stands. "Come on lets check this place out." Looks at the Sceptile, "I'd advise you stay away from me."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "Okay", she said worriedly. She glanced at the sceptile then turned her gaze to the tunnel. It was pitch black hard to make out anything. "Allow me", kitty said as she started glowing a fiery red. From the light of herself she began to make out the tunnel. It was a dreary place, cold stone walls, and a damp feeling. "Lets go", she said as she started leading the group towards the tunnel.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "hey fire pkmn wait for me you might injure yourselves agian "
    she said as she bounded after kari & kitty

Alana

Years
  • Kari scowled. "I'll be fine." She through up the flames on her back for extra light and kept walking.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sunrise's Dragon said:
    [offtopic] Errhh... I hate to disturb, but is there still room to one more? ^^;;[/offtopic]

OOC:Enjoy....OUCH! Gardevoir Girl was supposed to join! Whatever, you can take her place.

IC:I was not so happy having explorers on my property. "WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES?!" I shouted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back