• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Chain role play} A story of three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Max arrived in at the island and parked the boat in an overhanging bush

"This should hide our boad" Max said as he got out

"sandy you better come with us, I mean you know your pokemon better then us!"

"uh, Right" Sandy said as she got up

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Sandy, Max and Azz then left the safely of the bush to find them self on the beach. They soon got back behind the bush. THe beach was full of men.

"Looks like we got some guys looking for us." said Azz

"Your aron is right." said Sandy.

"YOu can understand Azz" said Max.

"He speaks pokespeech right? We can also understand pokespeech." said Sandy.

Max shug and said, "Makes sense to me but how we get pass them?"

The three just stood their until Sandy said, "I been working on this thing that my distract them long enothe for us to run to the forest on the island."

"Ok" said Azz "Let just do this for we can leave this place."

Sandy then ran to the middle. She close her eyes, her blade tail began to spin around and a wind began to pick up with sand in it. Soon a wirlwind was made with lots of sand. Voices can be heard from the men on the beach saying that they are unable to see.

"She knows who to Razor WInd?" said Azz.

"Looks like." said Max. Sandy then singal them to ran t o the forest. After Max and Azz ran in the forest. Sandy then ran into the forest too and the wind die down.

"Amazing" said Max. Azz nodded in agreement.

"Just a little thing I been working on." smiled Sandy, "But we need to find my Absol now."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Right" Max said

The three walked around aimlessly, looking for absol, As they walked max thought about how sandy used razor wind 'So maybe i can use attacks' Thought max, Max was kinda getting used to the way hee looked, but he still wanted to get back to normal, suddenly, a large speer hit max in the back, but max only felt an itch, he turned around to see one guy atanding their, and noticed that their was a spear in his back

"I didn't even notice" Max said as he grabed the spear and threw it back at him, The three then ran out of veiw incase more came looking

"Looks like one guy saw us!" Azz said

They stoped to catch their breath, then max saw a great opertunity for a picture, he got his camera out and took it,

It was a shadowish figure of a pokemon in the forest, then he realised it was the absol

"Hey i think i found him" Max said

"Abe is that you" Sandy asked as she ran up to the figure in the bushes

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "Right" Max said

The three walked around aimlessly, looking for absol, As they walked max thought about how sandy used razor wind 'So maybe i can use attacks' Thought max, Max was kinda getting used to the way hee looked, but he still wanted to get back to normal, suddenly, a large speer hit max in the back, but max only felt an itch, he turned around to see one guy atanding their, and noticed that their was a spear in his back

"I didn't even notice" Max said as he grabed the spear and threw it back at him, The three then ran out of veiw incase more came looking

"Looks like one guy saw us!" Azz said

They stoped to catch their breath, then max saw a great opertunity for a picture, he got his camera out and took it,

It was a shadowish figure of a pokemon in the forest, then he realised it was the absol

"Hey i think i found him" Max said

"Abe is that you" Sandy asked as she ran up to the figure in the bushes.

?Stay away? said the figure.

Sandy walk towards the figure. ?Its me. Remember me? Sandy??

The absol got back and said, ?Leave me. I may hurt you.?

?I can help you.? Said Sandy

?Yeah man. It ok. We weren?t hurt you? said Azz

?He will not but I will.? Said a guy from a tree. It was the guy that shot the spear at Max. He pulled out a silver slim control device. He pointed it to the bushes and push a button on the control. ?Come out? he said.

Sandy?s Absol appeared out of the bushes. ?Absol. It you!? Sandy said. ?Oh no! What has happen to you!? Once she saw Absol?s face.

The Absol had a silver band running down the side of it head. A red light was on near the eye. ?Your pokemon is now under the control of us.? Said the guy. ?Attack.?

The Absol jumped and was swing it black blades at the group.

Kon/Robin

Yugi then show them a hanger. Inside the hanger was large gold blimp-like airship.

?We traveling in this thing? said Robin.

Kon who was still thinking about Fusion attackes said, ?Looks big.?

?It is fast too.? Said Yugi.

?We riding in the Aviater! Wow!? said Neina. ?We never able to ride in this thing!?

?Well, you three need to get there fast so this should be perfect.? Said Yugi.

?Get on and get settle? said a voice. The three looked up at the where the door was and saw a man in a bright orange jump suit and pilot goggles.

?That is your pilot. Oddled He be taking you to the island.? Said Yugi.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ---Robin/Kon---

The three got in, and the pilot shut the door

"Ready to go Nivinaw" The pilot said to a wierd looking pok?mon with a huge jaw and what looked like a helmet with a long red glass bubble for his eye

"Thats a Navinaw, Navinaw's are exelent navigators, Naturaly, But as for fighting all their attack is in their jaw" said Neina

"Navinaw's jaw is more powerfull then any clamping device, crushing device, or any other pokemon's jaw or claws" said the pilot

"Oh and he isn't whering a helmet, thats just his head" Said Neina

With that the Aviater took off

"THis really is fast isn't it" Said kon as he was forced back into his seet by the amaizing speed

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Sandy was bary able to move out of the way of Absol's attack. "Absol! Abe! I your friend! We have done so much! Stop it!"

"Useless. That Absol will never listen to you when I control it." said the guy. "Attack with your blades." Abosl swing around and it blades hit Max on his back.

"That bary hurt." he said. Knowing that it hit his newly obatin shell

"We need to hit the device on Absol head" said Max

"I on it" said Azz. He ran at Abe's head and smash to the device. Absol headbutted at the same time and Azz flew into Max's arms.

"He not going down that easy" siad the guy.

"We need to do something" siad Sandy.

There must be another weakness to get Absol out of that guy's control thougth Max.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "You are so stupid" Azz said as he started running up to they guy, The guy didn't even see the little aron run up to him

Suddenly azz jumped up and kicked the control out of his hands, He then used a shadow ball on the device on absol's head

"Sandy!" Abe said "RRGGGG, AARRGG" he said as the divice turned back on

"It's.... Blinking.... On... and... of" Abe said moving around in confusion

"GGGRRRRR, GET THIS THING OFF ME" Abe strugled to say

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "We need to work together you guys" said Max to both Sandy and Azz.

"I REFUSE TO ATTACK MY ABSOL!" she yelled. "We are friends"

"Well I will attack you. USe Slash" said the guy. Absol jumped up and try slashing Sandy but it stop. Then out of no where Azz ramed into him.

"Leave her alone. YOu mustn't mess with the balance between a trainer and their pokmon." said Azz

Max was impress. He never thougth that Azz was so... well smart. "You rigth. Azz, you attack the control in the guy's hand and I go for the thing on Abe's head."

Azz shot Shadow Ball after SHadow Ball at the control until one it it. Then Azz ran and hit the control to break it. Max then Tackle the device on Absol head at the same time. Abe then return to normal.

Sandy ran to her Absol and said, "YOu back. I miss you so bad."

"I miss you too." said Abe.

"This isn't the end." THe guy siad. At the same time, his skin turn green and two set of leaves, three on each wrist. On his head, a long leaf grew from it. The guy looked like a Grovyle. He then jumped up into a tree and seemed to be runining away my jumoing to another tree.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Looks like he is fused with a Grovyle" Said sandy

"Yeah but he only just changed into a Grovyle, Maybe he a ditto" Said azz trying to aim at the Grovyle guy

"Whitch means we should be prepared for him to change form again!" Said max

"You mean he can turn into any pokemorph!" Asked abe

"Well maybe, Thats only if he IS a ditto, Where not even sure" Said azz finaly shooting a shadow ball

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The Shadow Ball missed and they guy said. "THis isn't the last you hear of me!"

Off near the island, a airship was flying. The airship then slowed down.

"That was fast" said Kon looking down at an island.

"Looks nice" said Robin.

Odded then said, "Trust me miss. That is not a nice island. If Mr. Yugi sent you there the nit must have something wrong."

Neina then nodded in agreement. We should land where we can't be seen. Odded then push a button. "We now are invisable. We can't be seen by them."

"That good." said Nenia

Back on the island, "What are you looking at?" asked Azz

"I thougth I saw a ship" said Max.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Well it must have been fast, Because its not their no more" Said azz

"Maybe i was imagining things" Said max "But now we found abe we can go back to the boat"

Robin/kon--

"What about when we get off the ship?"Asked kon "Will we need to be invisable?"

"Yes, Thats what these shoes are for" said Odded, "Put them on, and you will be invisable for half an hour, So be back here before half an hour, Then you will be able to get new boots, But we only got two extra pairs of boots, so be carefull

--Max--

"Um, Whitch way is the boat?" Asked sandy

"Well i'm not sure" Said max

"No idea"said Abe

"So the conclusion is.... Where lost" Said azz not knowing the way eather

"I don't even know witch way to the water!" Said max as he sat down in confusment

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    RObin, Kon and Nenia got off the ship and step on to the soft sand. They were unseen. THey saw the men on the beach and Nenia said, "Goo thing we have these boots on" THe ohters nodded in agreement. The three enter a forest.

Max and the others walked in the forest lost and unable to find away out. Abe looked up and said, "I heard something."

"Me too" said Sandy.

"I can smell them, just give me a second." siad Abe.

HE started going thouths the direction of Kon and his group. Kon then got nervous when he saw Abe one foot away from his body.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "There very close, we gotta get outta here!" Said abe as he started running, The other three ran after Abe

---

"What the hell?" Asked kon to himself

"Did you see something?" Asked Robin

"N-No" Kon said thinking he must have imagined it, Seeing a pokemorph was just too much for kon, He had heard stories about it, but never thought it to be true

' Maybe its just the boots, Maybe they got some sort of wierd side effect ' Kon thought as he saw two pokemorphs run off along with two pokemon

----

"it smelt like they where right neer us!" Said Abe "I could have swore that his foot was right neer my nose"

"What do you mean?" Asked sandy knowing how good his smelling was "Maybe the machine thing that was on you messed up your smelling

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    "Pokemorphs..." Kon muttered. "I see... This island has some major-league stuff happening on it..."

"Are you alright?" Robin said.

"Yeah." Kon said. "Let's keep going."

After a few minutes of walking, the sound of a machine could be heard from the sky. Loking up, Kon, Robin, and Neina saw what appeared to be a gigantic green flying machine which covered the sky. The obvious emblem of a very portly man with a large red moustache could be seen on the side of the Airship as it passed over the group.

"An Airship?" Kon said. "But this one's different from the one we came on..."

"H... How..." Neina said. "This is impossible..."

"What's wrong?" Kon said. "Anything we should know?"

"It can't be..." Neina said. "Um, Robin! Did you ever find out who owned this island?"

"Yes." Robin said. "A scientist who recently joined Team Magma. I believe his nickname was Dr. Eggman. I never found out what his real name was though..."

"Robotnik..." Neina said. "What the hell... Something is definitely not right here..."

"What is it?" Kon said.

"Um... Never mind..." Neina said. "Ahem! Let's just concentrate on finding our two other members." (But this would explain the whacked out experiments that are supposedly being carried out here.) Neina thought as the group continued to make their way across the island.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "I know they are hear somewhere" said Abe. THey others followed him oalong the same path that Kon and the others took.

"Let say there are others here. What are we goig to do? We do't even know if they are frinedly." said Max.

"Then we fight if they are not." said Azz.

Soon the others looked up and saw a green airship.

"Great it back." said Azz

"This ones different. IT green and has a guy with a red moustache." said Sandy.

"Lets just run before they find us." said Max and the others agree.

Then the four saw a person disappear and reappear.

"YOu saw that?" said Max. THe others nodded.

Kon then said, "These boots must be running low on energy." After another flash off appearing and disappearing.

"Lets hope nobody saw us." said Robin not noticing a Absol, Aron and two pokemorths running towards them.

"Lets go to that!" said Abe

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    OOC: Omg, Dovter robitnic/eggman XD You've been playin too much sonic XD

"This island is ****ed up, THings coming and going all the time, NOT TO MENTION I'M A POKEMORPH" Said max

"Yeah well, Maybe these people will know where our boat is" Said abe

"How do you know there even real" Azz replied

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "I know they here this time" yelled Abe running.

"Are you sure?" said Sandy.

"I sure he saw something becasue I saw it too" said Max

"I still not sure." said Azz.

Abe sniff then he jumped and tackled Kon. "Got you now!" said Abe.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Kon lay'd there knopt knowing what abe said

"Guy's, Help, A wild pokemon just attacked!" Kon yelled out "And.... Pokemorphs!" He mumbled looking up to where sandy and max where standing

Suddenly Max and sandy where grabbed by theire wrist's, They both grabed their pokemon as they where lead into the air ship, Kon, Robin and Neina took of their boots and revealed their faces

"Don't worry, WHere here to help!" Nena told the two pokemorphs "But we never expected pokemorphs!"

Suddenly yugi's voice boomed throught the airship

"One of these are the people you need" Yugi said

"Does that mean one of us can't came?" Asked max

"No, Both can came, I suspect we can use an extra hand anyway!" Yugi told the group "Now return here right away!" Yugi instructed

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Odded started the ship. "Lets go. I don't want to get caugth my that other ship" HTe engines roar and they fell out in the air.

Max was amaze and said, "So what now? WHo the one you guys are talking about?"

"TO tell you the truth. I have now idea." said Robin.

"I just glad you guys are friendly" said Kon still suffering from Abe's attack.

Sandy was just thinking about the grvyle-man.

"We see when we get there" said Nenia.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: Not so much playing Sonic. I'm just running out of villains to throw at the heroes. Plus, I cross Animes all the time. Ooc)

Sandy looked at Neina who seemed to be biting her bottom lip. "Um..." Neina said. "What I meant is that I'll tall you all about Eggman when we get back to base... Yes... I will..."

Sandy accepted that answer for the moment, but couldn't shake the feeling that Neina was hiding something.

Kon seemed to be worried as well. "What did you mean earlier by 'not right'?" he said to Neina.

"... I wanted to save it for when we got back, but since we're all going to be working together, I guess..." she said. "Are any of you familiar with the phenomenon known as 'Universe Prime'?"

"I had heard rumors of it..." Robin said. "A Wormhole materialized from out of nowhere and began to move our universe into another one. But, that was just a rumor, right?"

"It wasn't entirely accurate..." Neina said. "Actually, the truth is that this phenomenon not only brought our world into another universe, but it did the same with countless other universes... I can't tell you how many worlds were affected, because I honestly don't know... But it stopped dead in its tracks due to a new phenomenon..."

"It was true..." Kon said. "It was all true then? All the rumors and tabloids?"

"It gets worse..." Neina said. "I don't know what caused the new phenomenon, but strange etherial creatures began appearing on the various worlds. I believe we saw one at the island..."

"You mean the second ship!!!" Kon said. "They take the form of..."

"People they've seen before." Neina said. "We've picked up a few researchers from various planets, and many don't know what the creatures are either, but one..."

"One?" Kon said.

"One knew the truth behind these monsters..." Neina said. "They're called Gnosis..."

"Gnosis?" Robin said. "So that's what the man was talking about..."

"Are you alright?" Kon said.

"Yeah..." Robin said. "It's just that things seem to be making less and less sense lately..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back