• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Chain role play} A story of three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ooc: Thats ok, I don't care if you use already igsisting characters:P

IC:

"So um, Where exactly are you taking us?" Asked max

"WHo cares, this thing is cool!" Azz said to max, Max looked down at him then looked back up for an answer

"You wouldn't have heard of the place!" Neina answered "But once you decide to stay, you cant come back!" She addad

"Um, I don't know if this is a good idea!" Max said "I'm trying to get my life back! My main preority is getting my body back to normal!"

"Is that such an inportant thing?, Your new look gived you alot of other abbilities" Said sandy

"Well in anycase, We can help you get your body back, If thats what you want, But you have to be prepared to throw your old life away!" Neina tols max

"Well, My old life is already gone, Expecially looking like this!" Max told niena "Ok, I'm in, What about you sandy?"

"Yeah, for sure!" Sandy said

"Ok, where nearly there!" Oded told the group

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The ship landed and a buzz was heard. Odded was on the other side, "YOu kids get off my ship. I got cleaning to do." They laugth and got off the ship as they were told.

"So this wormhole? It sucks in universe and we got into it. How come we didn't know?" asked Max.

"Because it so fast we didn't notice it. That how it work. Can you tell when the earth makes an orbit around the sun?" said Nenia

"True." said Azz

"What can we do?" said Sandy

"First we see Yugi." said Nenia

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: This'll be a bit long, but bear with me. I have to explain things. Ooc)

As if on cue, Yugi walked toward the now almost complete group. "Ahh! I see you've found the Prototype. Then please..." As he finished, he motioned the group to the base. Once there, the group was finally able to sit and rest for a moment.

"I feel like I've been on my feet all day..." Kon said.

"You have..." Neina replied.

"I do apologize for the rough treatment..." Yugi said with a chuckle. "But it was necessary to complete the first phase of our mission as quickly as possible. You see, the longer we wait, the worse things are going to get."

"OK..." Kon said. "We're all here. And aren't you supposed to do to them what you did to us?"

"In due time. But first, I have to make sure they're willing to stay." Yugi said.

"I have no real place to go to in this condition..." Max said.

"Neither do I." replied Sandy. The others seened to stay quiet, but didn't move.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." Yugi said. "Ok... Moving on."

"Hang on a sec." Max said. "What did you mean when you called me a prototype?"

"You were fused with an Aaron (not sure if this is the right spelling)." Yugi said. "But then why only a shell on one arm?"

"Huh?" Max hadn't noticed it earlier, probably due to shock, but his left arm was the only arm that resembled an Aaron. However, his right arm had a strange marking on it. "What's this?"

"If you would like..." Yugi said. "I can unfuse you from Aaron. However, it will be very painful. But I guarantee you that Aaron will be fine."

"You can do that?" Max said.

"Yes, but it will take a little time to prepare the equipment." Yugi said, as he looked at the rest of the group. "In the meantime, I'll be able to go over our purpose and the current situation."

There was a deafening silence in the air. It was like discovering the meaning of life or the basic equivalent. Every second was like an eternity.

"As some of you know, we call ourselves the Nova Warriors." Yugi began. "However, don't feel obligated to do so yourself. It's merely a name, nothing more."

"Kind of like Team Rocket or Team Magma..." Robin said.

"In a way, yes." Yugi continued. "But unlike those groups, we don't serve the forces of evil."

Robin was silent for a moment.

"Don't worry." Yugi said. "I know you never meant to hurt anyone. You did quit the minute you found out what Team Magma was really like. That shows integrity."

"But why us?" Kon said. "You could've chosen ANYONE."

"That is an excellent question." Yugi said. "To answer it, I have to backtrack a bit and explain how I came to be here. You see, when the Wormhole first appeared, we used to access it to travel to different dimensions, never thinking twice about it. At the time we didn't know of the dangers it represented. It wasn't mobile."

"So, it's been there for that long?" Kon said.

"Yes." Yugi replied. "But it started with things before the phenomenon. We've seen many universes, from ones where Earth is ruled by a Moon Kingdom, to ones where people actually travel into computers instead of just surf the web. It was amazing to say the least."

"Unreal..." Robin said. "That's incredible..."

"In fact..." Yugi said. "I once met a man that would probably refer to Poke-Morphs as Mutants. Not to mention the fact that he was able to read minds. Needless to say, he knows about us too."

"But..." Kon said.

"But there was a downside..." Yugi said. "I've also met evil beings the likes of which you'd never be able to comprehend. I've seen evil beings with power that STAGGERS comprehension, and no counterparts to stop them... They would roam the universe and commit atrocities too hideous to even mention... Strange... I've visited many universes, or dimensions if you will, probably over a hundred now, and Pokemon only exist in two of them as far as I know..."

"You mean there are other worlds with Pokemon on them?" Kon said.

"Indeed." Yugi said. "However... As I watched the other universe, saw what was happening... I'd had enough... After the Wormhole was stabilized, I swore that I would do what I could to prevent what happened there from happening here, if it was possible..."

"What do you mean?" Robin said. "What could've possibly happened that's so terrible? How bad could these people possibly be?"

"Let me ask you..." Yugi said. "You ever see a man blow up a planet with two fingers, Robin?"

"Um... no..." Robin said nervously.

"I have. He enjoyed it." Yugi said. "How's THAT for a nightmare?"

"But, what are WE supposed to do against that type of thing?" Max said. "We aren't THAT powerful!"

"True. You'd be annihilated by something of that caliber..." Yugi said. "But... that's where this place comes in... I'd like for all of you to undergo special training. Not to directly fight these beings... Don't get me wrong. The universe is an infinitely big place. I'm not saying that something's DEFINITELY going to happen. Just think of it as a precaution, in case something does happen. If. Nothing may EVER happen. But there is always a chance..."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Well, I'm in" Max said "And I don't want you to change me back yet" Max added "It could help, In whatever i'm getting involved in!"

"Oh? You know, You can change back to your current form!" said yugi

"Well not yet!" Max said "I still want to get used to it

" well then follow me, Your training will start soon, But first you have to rest, I have rooms for you to stay in"

The group followed him as he led them down a long hall All the doors had names on it, Exept for some down the end,

"Are these our rooms?" Sandy asked

"Yes, But i'm afraid we wheren't expecting you, But every room has a spare bed, So you can stay with anyone you like, Oh and ofcourse your pokemon have their own beds aswell!" Yugi said

"But theirs 6 rooms and 5 people!" Sandy exclaimed

"That is true, But our team isn't complete yet eather, The other room is for someone else!" Yugi exclaimed "But don't worry, We will be able to build a new room on in time!" Yugi added

"Well ok then!" Sandy said "I guess I will stay with max for now!"

The 5 all chose a room and put a name tag on the front of the door

There was a bed in the corner, And a sofer in the other, Their whas also another room, It had 6 large beds, Obviosly for pokemon, There was a small TV against the wall, And another door that led to the bathroom

"Not bad!" Robin said as she sat down on the pull out sofar "I could get used to this!"

Suddenly a they all heard a knock on their doors, They all opened it to see that their was a guy in a clean black suit

"Here is your welcome feat!" The man said,

"Oh, I could really get used to this!" Robin said again

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    They follow the guy to a large table full of food.SOme known and some never seen before.

Sandy wasn't eating a thing and Max asked, "What wrong?"

"Umm, do you feel something strange?" she said.

OOC: sorry it short. Bit short on time.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    After a moment, Yugi joined the group.

"Yugi!" Kon said. "I meant to ask you."

"Yes?" Yugi said.

"If all this was happening, why did you wait until now to tell us?" Kon said. "I mean, you could've told us earlier, or better yet, you could have tole the League."

"I thought about that for awhile..." Yugi said. "But what would I say? "Hi, how would you like to undergo special training in preparation for a product of my paranoia? I'd be committed!"

"Yeah..." Robin said. "I suppose it sounds far-fetched... I hardly believe it myself..."

"Oh, yeah!" Kon said. "Exactly what training are we going to go through?"

"Well..." Yugi said. "Standing up to the type of enemy I was talking about earlier is possible. But developing the ability to... How should I put it? It's like when you get a new puzzle. You look at it and at first it's hard to put together, but after a bit of experimentation and figuring out, pieces start falling into place. That's how this is going to be. We're going to start small, and work our way up. Just think of everything that happens after this meal to be part of your training."

It was about then that Kon noticed Sandy. "You alright Sandy?"

"Yeah..." she said. "I just could've sworn..."

As she spoke, Yugi seemed to give a slight nod in her direction. "When we're done, you'll all know how to sense powers. That'll be the first thing I teach you today. Believe me. It may save your life some day."

After about a half hour, everyone was finished eating. Kon got up and stretched.

"Maaan..." Kon said. "That was great!"

"OK..." Yugi said. "You know that really large room we passed on the way here?"

Kon thought for a second, then remembered seeing a large room on the way to the dining room. "Yeah!" he said. "You want us to wait in there?"

"Yes." Yugi began. "I'll be in shortly. First, I need to find someone..."

The group cooperated and sure enough, Yugi had returned with another man who appeared to be in his early twenties. He had blue hair spiked on end and it ung down a few inches in back, where it was spiked on the end there too (he looks different in every FanFic or RP, I swear...). He was wearing a white and blue uniform with silver lining and the 'NW' symbol on his shoulder. Other than that, he didn't seem too muscular.

"Instead of teaching you myself..." Yugi said. "I'd rather have one of the members teach you. This is because we're constantly expanding and gaining new people, so I have to be ready for that. Anyway, this is Chezni, your sixth member."

"Hey, how are you all?" Chezni said. "Don't worry. We won't do anything brutal the first day, but I can be pretty strict when training someone. Just to forewarn you."

"Are you going to be our leader?" Kon said.

"Well..." Chezni said. "We'll figure that out when the training's completely over."

"OK..." Kon said. "Makes sense, I guess..."

"Have you ever been in a battle?" Robin said.

"Yep..." Chezni responded. "I remember fighting a planet-sized monster. Of course, I wasn't alone. I'm strong, but not strong enough to single-handedly stop something of THAT caliber..."

During the conversation, Yugi seemed to duck out of the room, as the door shut behind him.

"Now, you're all mine for a few hours..." Chezni said. "Since this is the first day, we'll start with something that won't require much energy. As the days go on, we'll work our way up to the really tough stuff. Hopefully there'll be enough time..."

"Time before what?" Kon said.

"Before something happens..." Chezni said, as he proceeded to tighten one of his gloves.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC: Man. Is Chezni in all RP?s you do? (Original Story, The Return and Realm.) In the other he wearing a armor with a crystal right? One other question, Is this before or after Sean or just a completely separate story? Or my choice.

IC: Max and the others follow them. ?It scary thought that we involve in this? he said to Sandy.

Sandy still felt uncertain. Robin slowed down and said, ?Ok kid. You are the youngest one in other group.?

Sandy tried to force a smile and said, ?I ok. It just a lot to handle.?

The smiled scared Max, Azz, Robin and even Abe. Chezni then put his arm around Sandy?s shoulder and said, ?Don?t worry about her. She be find. Trust me, I have seen many things.?

?So whats wrong with her.? Asked Kon.

Chezni nodded and said, ?She is just very sense it to energy.?

Robin then said, ?Energy? What energy??

Chezni explain, ?Every human being and living thing has energy. This energy can be shot as beams of energy to attack with but if it is use to much a person can kill themselves. Some people can sense this energy naturally, like Sandy, while, like you guys, need to be taught that. Today, I will teach that skill.?

?But why is feeling sick?? asked Robin.

?It because there is so much energy in this one place that it too much for her to handle at this one time.? said Chezni.

They all walked to the middle of the room and Chezni said, ?He you will learn to sense energy while we help Sandy to focus her ability.?

?How?? asked Nenia.

Chezni raised his hand and form a ball of light. ?This is energy from myself.? The energy then became invisible. Then something almost hit Robin.

?What was that?? yelled Robin.

?That was my ball of energy. It is invisible. You have to catch but the only way to know where it is by sensing where it going to be.?

?Basically it catch by sensing? said Max.

?Right? nodded Chezni. I be watching from there? pointed Chezni and carried Sandy with him.

Sandy then said to him, ?Why I not there with them. I know it in this room. Right above them.?

?Good but they don?t know that. Now Sandy, Where exactly is the energy ball?? asked Chezni.

?I not sure but I know it just came down and now it going back up towards the ceiling.? She said.

?Don?t worry. You have just the same amount of time as them.? Said Chezni to the Absol-pokemorth.

?So how are we suppost to catch something we can?t see?? said Robin getting frustrated after almost getting hit by the orb of energy for the second time while the others just got hit by the ball too.

?We got to sense it.? Said Kon.

?But how?? said Max

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Maybe we just gotta consentrate!" Robin said closing her eye's

Everyone looked at robin, Waiting for her to sense something,

"Ohh" Max yelled "It hit me again!", Then suddenly he turned around to see kon standing behind him, He was facing away from him, Also trying to sense the power

'maybe its the same, I sensed that kon was behind me, But i didn't know it was him, How did i doo that!' Max thought, He then felt something quickly go by his back, He quickly turned around to see nothing, Then the ball of energy hit him in the head

"**** it, This thing is just teasing me!" He yelled out, He then felt something behind his back again,

'That must be kon again!' He thought, But kon was infront of him, Max turned around and put his hands out, Something hit his hands, But he didn't catch it, Then, Again he got hit in the head

'I'm starting to get the hang of this!' Max thought as he kept trying to sense the power

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Chezni looked at Sandy who was focusing on finding the orb. ?Any luck?? he asked.

Sandy looked up at him and said, ?I think I felt it go in front of Max about two seconds ago.?

?It was about thirty seconds ago. I felt the ?breeze? of the orb.? Said Chezni. ?Keep trying.?

Max was then bump by something. ?What the heck. This orb is crazy going after me!? He looked back and saw Nenia was the one who bump him.

?Opps. Sorry. I didn?t meant to hit you. I sense the ball so I jump out to avoid hitting it.? She said.

?You can sense the orb?? yelled Robin.

Nenia blush and said, ?A little but I can?t catch it.?

?Well at least you can sense it better then I can. I just got hit by it again.? Said Kon

?I know where it is. Give me a minute? said Sandy. She close her eyes and then open them. Then she looked up to the middle of the room. ?It right in the middle of the room.

CHezni nodded and said, ?You are right. I see you beginning to feel better now too.? He raised his hand and the orb reappeared. Nenia, Kon, Max and Robin looked at it.

?It was there. I thought it was there.? Said Max with Nenia agreeing.

?Right? said Robin seeing thought his lie.

?Now let make this a bit harder.? His fingers then rose and the orb separated into four. ?Now you each have to catch an orb. Once you catch it then you can rest here until the others catch the orb themselves.? Then the orbs became invisible again.

Great thought Max, Robin and Kon. Now it harder. Two orbs almost hit Robin.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "I didn't even get the hang of the first one!" Kon said as he tried to sense any of the orbs, He looked over to Nenia to see her dodging and ducking

Kon turned around still trying to get the hang of this sensing thing, uddenly, He had a looked over to robin, To see her get hit, His eye's then turned to max, To see him get hit aswell,

'I-I sensed that' Kon thought, Suddenly he put his hand up in the air, His movement cought everyones eye'

As kon looked at his hand an orb apeared

"And I thought I would be the last one here!" Kon said as he went to sit down

"Pfft, That was just a fluke!" Robin said in jeliosity

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ?Well done.? Said Chezni. ?That was a good job.?

Sandy saw the other orbs flying around. One almost hit Nenia but she dodge it. She look up and saw a ball dive and hit both Robin and Max. Then she saw an orb in the corner of the room then zoom off once Max got close and look at it. ?They getting good but they need to get better.?

Kon didn?t pay attention to her and try seeing them. ?Where are they??

?You can?t see them?? said Sandy. ?I can. They very fast. It like seeing people and other things.?

Kon was embrass but said, ?I can sense them but I can?t see them.?

?Don?t worry about that. The ability to see them takes a long time to develop. To Sandy it is naturally. But to me and the others it could take years. I can see them but it took me months to do and I was a fast learner.? said Chezni.

Nenia dodges an orb again and said, ?I can sense them but I can?t catch them.? Trying to keep her cool.

?Well that?s better then me.? Said Max trying to dodge one but got hit by another.

?Well I just got hit by one three times.? Said Robin.

?It could have been all three of them.? Said Max

?NO! I was sure it was the same one!? said Robin. Nenia nodded in agreement.

One hit Robin again. ?Why are you after just me!? She wave her hands in the air and felt something hit her. Then she sense it and knew to go right. Then left. She jumped. Then she put her hands up and caught something and an orb appeared in her hand.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Robin can even sence the difference between them!" Max mumbled to himself

Suddenly max sensed someting behind him again, He turned around and grabed something, Only to find that it was nenia's head

"He' he, Sorry" max said before betting hit by an orb again, Max then saw nenia catch the ball

"You cheated!" Max said getting mad, He was the last one there now, He had to get one soon,

Suddenly he felt like he was in danger, Something was comming toward him, He quickly turned around and punched in the direction he thought he was getting attacked

There was nothing there, But he felt something hit his fist, Suddenly, something hit the wall, Again there was nothing there 'It must be the orb' Max thought as he noticed himself sensing it

"I can sense it now!" Max mumbled as he followed the invisible orb with his eye's

Suddenly it came rushing toward him 'what should I do?' he thougth gettining worried

Without knowing he put both hands our for protection and cought the orb

'finaly' He thought as the orb apeared in his hand

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Chezni smiled while Max?s own Aron laguht at him. ?First you grab the girl?s head then punches it. Good one.?

?Not like you can see it.? Said Max.

Pokemon can sense energy better then humans can.? Said Chezni.

?Yep, I can see those balls flying around and hitting you.? Said Azz

?Take a break before our next training.? Said Chezni. ?I need to find something.?

Chezni walked out the room and left them alone.

?You look better now. How you feeling?? asked Robin to Sandy.

?Oh, fine.? She said.

?So where you from? How did you got on that Island?? Robin asked to her.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "Actually I don't know, I was staying in a hotel at goldenrod city because I was visiting my friends... grave, And I woke up the next morning in a glass tube!" Sandy said looking at her feat "Now look at me!" She said "I'm nearly a pokemon!"

Robin looked at sandy's face, She saw that he was trying to hold the tears in

"Hey sandy, How did you figure out how to use pokemon attacks?" Max shouted out across the room, Sandy looked back to see azz trying to teach max a shadow ball, Kon was also there giving advice on the one thing he knew least about

"I told you, Just gather it in your mouth and spit" Kon said

"Max, Tell kon to go away, He dosn't know ****!" Azz said

"Is that pokemon mouthing me?" Kon asked not knowing what Azz siad

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: This is Chezni after all of the other RPs. The Wormhole is now a doorway of sorts to Starlance. Realms is sort of an alternate universe RP though, so don't worry about that one in comparison. Oh, and this room is basically like the Danger Room in X-Men in terms of appearance. Ooc)

IC:

After a moment, Chezni returned to the room. "We're going to try this a bit differently."

"OK..." Kon said.

"What do you mean?" Robin said.

"What I mean, is the whole energy thing..." Chezni said. "You're all doing as well as to be expected, but there seems to be an obstruction in your way. I am simply going to remove that obstruction."

With that, Chezni handed each member of the group a piece of cloth. "Now that I think about it..." Chezni said. "This is how I learned to sense energy."

"What do you do with these?" Robin said.

"Here. I'll show you." Chezni said, as he proceeded to tie his piece of cloth over his eyes, creating a blindfold.

"But we won't be able to see with the blindfold..." Max said.

"You don't need to be able to see. You see, you're all using your eyes too much. What I want you to do is be able to 'sense' where the energy is. Since it's moving too fast for you all to see, you're all going to be better off without your eyes interfering." Chezni said. "Trust me on this."

The group reluctantly cooperated, knowing that this was somehow going to help them.

"There we go..." Chezni said, peeking to make sure the group was ready. "Now... We're going to start again with four. This time, I want you all to catch the balls and hit me with them. Don't worry. I won't move from where I throw them. That'll be later."

As Chezni began to form the energy balls, Yugi looked on from the other side of one of the windows. "So..." he said. "What do you think?"

A young man that appeared to be in his late teens was standing beside Yugi. He had what appeared to be white hair going downjust past his shoulders. Also he had a yellow and black uniform on. Unlike everyone else in the base though, he didn't have the 'NW' symbol on his uniform. He appeared to be slim and almost athletic.

"They definitely have potential..." the teen said. "But we won't know for sure until..."

"I know..." Yugi said. "until a battle occurs... But at least we're on the same page, chaos..."

"Strange..." chaos said. "I know of Chezni's capabilities from past battles, but I sense something else here... I can't explain it though..."

"I'm sure it will show up at some point..." Yugi said. "Until then..."

"We'll have to wait..." chaos said. "There is no rush though... We still have time."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Nenia, Sandy, Kon, Max, and Robin couldn't see a thing but they know that Chezni was blindfolded too.

Kon yelled in pain as a ball hit him. Robin said, "As long as it wasn't me." Soon after that was said she was hit with an orb. "Spoke too soon."

Max was blocking th orbs that wer coming at him with his shell arm but was unable to catch them. "They coming to fast."

"Just focus and you be able to see them. Soon catch them." siad Chezni.

Kon, Robin and Max understood but now it was much harder to sense them because they couldn't see them. Like they did before but they seem to know when one got allow from them.

Nenia and Sandy were dodging them. Sandy asked, "Am I spose to see the orbs even with this blindfold on? Because I can see them."

"I can sense them but not see them nor catch them." said Nenia.

"Sandy, you can naturally see them but the others can't. YOu guys just need to catch them and threw them at me." Siad Chezni

Sandy caugth two orbs and smiled. She threw them. The first one missed because Chezni turned his head but the other one hit him in the gut. He cuaght but was ok. "Good one Sandy. You are a natural at this thing. I was only lucky to dodge that one but I sense you catching them and throwing them." he said. CHezni then got one and threw it back at Sandy but she jumped out of the way. Chezni nodded in approval.

"That little girl hit him before I did." said Robin to herself. "How?"

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    'Thats not fair, Sandy and Max have an advantage because they are half pokemon!' Kon thought remembering that pokemon can naturaly sense power, But little did he know, That that wasn't sandy's only advantage

Max continued reflecting the orbs with his armored arm While robin was having more trouble then the rest this time, Kon could still sense them, But wasn't fast enough to dodge them

sandy didn't want to stop the training just because she had already hit chezni, So she tried to sence where the others where while dodging the energy orbs, At the moment she could only sence chezni because he had the most power, But she also noticed two other people watching, She wasn't sure, But she thought one of them was yugi, So she ignored them and consentrated on sencing the others

"Hmph, She knew we where here!" Chaos said "I think she might have the most potential!"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    YUgi nodded and said, ?She might have the potential but she just can see the energy naturally.?

Chaos nodded and said, ?Yes, I also need to account the others that are not like her.?

He took a look at each one of them and said, ?The girl from Magma can take hit and if she can sense them then she can do major damage. Nenia can sense them but she doesn?t have that physical strength. The pokemorth is very useful. He will be great with and without his pokemorht form. That Kon kid can take hits so he can be great shild. Look at him taking those hits?

?And you saw that just in these five minutes of watching them?? aske Yugi.

Chaos smiled and said, ?No, three minutes. It took me two to word it out to you.?

Kon kept on getting hit by the orbs but was tiring. ?I can sense them but I can?t dodge them.?

Sandy try looking for the others energy. They were low but she saw Robin?s the clearest

An orb hit Robin again for the second time in the last minute. He jumped up to dodge the one following it only to get hit by the one when she landed on the ground. ?Why they after me?? Then she shot her arm out. Then she shot her own orb from herself and created a dent in the wall it hit.

?Where did that came from? Was that from me?? said Robin in surprise. ?That was me??

The ones in the way were bary able to dodge it. Chezni raise an eyebrow from under his blindfold. ?Good one Robin, but for now try to catch my orbs first.?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    Sandy saw the burst of energy come from robin "Whered that come from!" Sandy mumbled as she sensed max's energy next, She noticed that max had a wierd energy, Everyone elses energy was a blueish colour, But max had two colours, One was blueish like the other's, But the other one was a brown colour, The same colour as his aron

'It must be because he is a pokemorth' She thought 'So that means since i'm a pokeporht i must have two energy's in me!'

Max was still consentrating on trying to catch the energy, But he noticed, That he could nearly see the energy now, It was only faint. But he could see them

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Max the nnotice the energy building up again. It was a bright pink but it now grew clearer.

RObin was a bit faint because of the lack of energy she just lost but she felf something riseing back up. "I feel better now. I must be retriving lost energy I guess. I need to be a bit careful with that."

Sandy saw that Robin energy was raiseing back to normal slow but her energy was being seen clearer now like it was before she shot the orb. Sandy just missed being hit by an orb becasue she was destricted by watching Robin while Kon got hit instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back