• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken_1976

Fire Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Why does the encounter codes cause my game to freze up when i go to enter my boxes? Can some one give me encounter codes for usa firered that works please? I have the new Pro AR. :'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    you have to go to a pkemon concert and they will download it into your gba

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2004
    demonchaos916 said:
    I just editted that section of my post in the FAQ. Read it. It jsut answered all of your questions. If you still ask, you didn't read it very well.

The FAQ?

Call me stupid, but the only FAQ I can see is the one in the menu bar along with the User CP and Members List, and that sure as heck has nothing to do with gameshark, action replay, or anything remotely close. Can anyone inform me as to where this FAQ might be?

BTW, hi all, I just joined.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhh me too i am stupid i don't really noe but i think we should try looking on the lil box below

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2004
    OK, OK, yes I'm dumb...I found it...boy am I an idiot.

But now the codes aren't working. Every time, no matter what I do, I get a Bad Egg.

I think the problem may have something to do with the Picture Info. Where do I get pictures? Do I just download sprites one by one from some random site that has pokemon sprites on it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Pictures on the Calc don't matter. They're just a little thing to show you what the Pokemon will look like. You're either entering in the codes incorrectly, chose the wrong code format, or have an out-dated version. For best results whn entering the code, use the Code File function the Calc has.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2004
    Code File?
    Where on earth is that? I don't see anything called code file.
    Keep in mind I'm using the online generator; for some unknown reason, I can't download it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    does anyone have codes for that alter the trainer card? i need codes for AR that make it so you scored 200 points in pokemon jump and 200 berries in the berry-picking minigame. thanks.

CrimsonViper

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Does anyone have codes for AR for changing a pokemons moves. I have a gengar that i have raised up to level 70 and i want him to have will o wisp and perish song without having to breed and train another gengar.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2004
    err... Hello. I'm kinda new here. I just have one question regarding the Pokemon Calculator.

Before I use any codes on my GBA, I make sure that any type of code such as PAR or CB or Gameshark are compatible with a VBA on my computer. When I tested the PokemonMaker, I realized that even though you enter your trainer name and trainer number correctly in you Pokemon, the game still recognizes it as a traded pokemon, i.e., when the pokemon battles, it gains boosted exp instead of the normal exp a caught or hatched pokemon should obtain. I did not try to obtain a secret trainer ID code since I don't know how to obtain it. Is that the reason why the Pokemon is treated as a traded one, or is there something else?

Btw, When I use POkemonMaker, I use the versions of ARv1 or ARv2, because ARv3 crashes the VBA, so in fear of my data being corrupted in my GBA, I just reverted to ARv2 or ARv2.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, the Secret ID is the reason. Each player has 2 IDs: Normal and Secret. The Secret ID is not visible without the use of a few codes. Go search GameFAQs.com for one. Both IDs have to match for you to be the Original Trainer.

Renegade

I need a Gameshark SP code for Houndoom in my FR.It's in VBA =p.

Years
    I'm reeeally stupid foreign, and I don't understand some parts of you speech... So, will you answer this super-stupid question without report me?

If I have defeaten Gary now and saved it with EmuWay (I have Emulator, and original saving doesn't work in FR) , have I to use those ticket codes (Mystery, Aurora) to continue my game? O_o;;; I want continue it like I could continue it originally... Yeah, I know. Sounds stupid. But I really don't know and I don't want mess my game.

Eeergh, I feel stupid... >_<

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No, you don't need the Aurora or Mystic Ticket to continue the game. Those are just for people that want to capture Deoxys, Ho-Oh, and Lugia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ummm...you load the game up and continue from your save?

If you can't, then the rom you're using it missing the save patch that makes saves work. Get a new rom in that case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back