• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
Years
  • yea, I'm not very good with this thing, so could you possibly gimme the Master code needed and all the other codes just as I should title and enter them? If so, thanx alot, you have saved me alot or frustration. By the way, I got USA leaf green game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    For your requests for island codes...I've already snwered it in your PM. The master code is on the same source I told you about in the message.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • well, are those for Pro action replay, cuz I just bought an AR today, and I've been trying other codes, and they don't seem to work

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ar..PAR...same thing. The codes should still work just fine.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • so, each one is a separate code I've got to enter in it? so;

FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY. DO NOT COME CRYING TO ME SAYING THAT THESE DON'T WORK BECAUSE I'VE USED THEM.

--------------------
    Master Code for POKEMON LEAF USA
    72BC6DFB E9CA5465
    56671F3A 6F4F4D6B
    --------------------
    DMA Disabler
    8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

Leaf US Shop Code
    CF1BCCE4 F26C57D9
    B5ED95C0 6E754DA3
    AD86124F 2823D8DA
    --------------------
    MYSTIC TICKET
    2782EFCA 4EED1397

AURORA TICKET
    641B9F5D 3A0D0482
    --------------------
    Island Enabler
    07CF2578 E43B4EBF
    --------------------

so I need 6 different ones entered into the Leaf green game part?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yep. But only turn on one of the ticket codes at a time. Get the other ticket after you've gotten the first one.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • ok i should be buying an AR to get those legendaries i cant get through tickets because im from stupid UK

so could i please have the following codes for the UK version of AR

Master Code
    Deoxys Island Code
    Ho-Oh/Lugia Code

thats it really
    thanks a bunch

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • I tried going to a mart with all codes on cept one of the tickets, and all it showed was; ??????????? $0 what's going on or what? and i even flew to celadon and went in there, and my character began glitching, even looking like a chick

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    try changing the DMA Disabler to this code instead.

6B5AEEC6 F80E49BC
    1C7B3231 B494738C

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
  • i changed the dma code as said, but it still showed the ??????????? $0 for all items, i suspect the shop code is the fault here

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...yeah...change the shop code to this...

EAEF00BE 85EA8374
    141BB87C 83D7018F
    194F7975 5E68B89E

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
  • Hey guys do u know any Wild Pokemon Mods or Rare Candy codes for a Xploder?
    I cant find any anywhere and can only find AR and Gameshark why are they the only ones? and the numbers are too long to put into my xploder -_- thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2004
    Well I need the codes to get aurora ticket and the mystic ticket PLEEZ I have action replay V 3.3 and the UK version of Fire Red and a code to encounter Celebi I found one at Codejunkies but it did?nt work I trided all 3 of them the UK the France AND the german nothing works!

So please my cable is gone and our computer has crashed so we have a computer from 1996 that dont have a USB port so please post the codes in text OK?

Thanks in advance! /Crazy Cutie!

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
  • hey i got an idea if you have a visual boy or what ever and you have an action replay why don't you guys go to this website they actually work and i mean all of them GSCentral.com ok if you need the latest version of visual boy then pm (only if you have an s/n) if you don't know what that is don't worry about it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back