• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • Hey everybody, sorry for the rushed update this morning, I literally had about 3 minutes to write it before i left for the day - I edited it a little now to include the usual team, box and items info. Anyways, back to normal now...

Chase Wally!
    If you let Wally go now, you may not get another chance to talk to him for a long time, so you sprint after him, Eevee clinging to your shoulder.
    "Oi! Wally! At least talk to me!" He either doesn't hear you, or ignores you, and sprints off through the forest. You didn't want it to come to this, but looks like you'll have to be more aggressive. "Swellow!" The bird Pokemon emerges. "Get Wally!" You put Marshtomp's Poke Ball in Swellow's beak, and it zooms up to Wally and releases Marshtomp, who twists Wally's arms behind his back and preventing him from running. You catch up, huffing and puffing.
    "Wally! Why'd you leave home?"
    "Do you have any idea what it's like?" says Wally, "Sitting, pampered, day after day watching all the trainers run by and have fun. While I've spent my entire lonely life inside attending tea parties, every other kid my age is out having fun and making friends, I'm stuck inside with my parents for company." Ouch. You actually are feeling sorry for Wally now, Marshtomp releases him. "Now do you see why I can't go back? They'd keep me there and never let me leave again!"
    "Well, all that may be true, but your parents are truly worried for you - they've even put out a huge reward for finding you."
    "Too bad, they can stuff it. I'm not going back." You don't particularly want to resort to force, which may be difficult, and he may attack you back.

Your Options
    -Let it go and continue with your journey.
    -Marshtomp, drag him back!
    -1 on 1 battle, Wally!
    -3 on 3 battle, Wally!
    -Double battle, Wally!

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
  • Um...I don't know what to do but!
    3 on 3 battle, Wally! Is the best idea!!! It's great training for Ralts! And maybe Eevee.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • 3 on 3 battle, Wally!
    "Wally, I'll battle you! If you win, you can go. If I win, you have to go with me back to your parents."
    "...Fine. But I definitely won't lose this time! Roselia!" He throws a Poke Ball, and the Grass Pokemon emerges in a shower of petals.

Stun Spore
    Leech Seed
    Petal Dance
    Poison Sting
    "Swwaaa!" It seems to be trying to take off, but can't due to the paralysis.
    "Now Roselia! Petal Dance!" Jagged pink flower petals appear and begin swirling around Roselia. They launch themselves at high speed at Swellow, who can't dodge while under the paralysis. "Once Petal Dance has started, it can't be stopped for a while, eventually confusing Roselia with the fatigue. But it's a powerful attack and definitely worth it!" The petals continue to bombard Swellow, who still can't dodge. This is bad - Swellow is taking some serious damage and doesn't look like it'll be able to fly until the paralysis is gone. Roselia is also weak though - a Pokemon that has means to dodge the Petal Dance should be able to take it out fairly quickly. What will you do?

Your Options
    -Wing Attack!
    -Use a Soda Pop!
    -Use a Parlyz Heal!
    -Switch to Marshtomp!
    -Switch to Sableye!
    -Switch to Eevee!
    -Switch to Ralts!
    -Switch to Tentacool!

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
  • Hehehe, this is the best time to test out our Ralts, she(assuming that it's a girl) can teleport to dodge the Petals and can get a super effective Confusion in.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Think about this: Wally's main is a Ralts, wouldn't that mean he would know the perfect way to counter one?

Ah what the heck, Ralts away!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Go Ralts!
    You decide to give Ralts some battle experience as your second Pokemon to fight Roselia. Wally frowns.
    "Stun Spore!" calls Wally. Roselia extends an arm and blasts the attack at Ralts.
    "Teleport!" you call, and Ralts appears behind Roselia, "Confusion!"
    "Raaa!" says Ralts. Roselia clutches its head for a moment, then collapses, knocked out.
    "Roselia, return. You're a good trainer, but losing just isn't an option for me! Kirlia, buddy, help me end this!" He releases his strongest Pokemon.

Hidden Power (Electric)
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Teleport
    "Ralts! Confusion!" Ralts starts glowing, and Kirlia winces, clutching its head.
    "Kirlia! Psychic!" Kirlia starts glowing a much brighter blue and Ralts keels over, then collapses, knocked out. "What better way to counter psychic powers than with psychic powers?" says Wally.
    Now that Ralts is down, you need to switch out either the paralysed Swellow or a third Pokemon. What will you do?

Your Options
    -Attack... Wally!
    -Send out Swellow
    -Send out Marshtomp
    -Send out Sableye
    -Send out Tentacool
    -Send out Eevee
    -Leave.

Your Options

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Merry Christmas everybody! :) :) :)

And Dark Pulse, you kinda wanted to attack Wally, so I wouldn't talk. :)

Send out Sableye!
    You decide that for type reasons, your third Pokemon for the battle should be Sableye, and you send the Ghost Pokemon into the fray. It immediately appears in front of Kirlia, slamming it with Fake Out attack.
    "Don't let up! Night Shade!" Sableye fires beams from its eyes, but Kirlia teleports away before the attack hits. Sableye continues using Night Shade and Fury Swipes attacks for several minutes, and Kirlia dodges them all with Teleport, firing back the occasional Hidden Power. Sableye is losing, and eventually, it looks like its about to faint.
    "Fury Swipes! Right now!" Sableye speeds at Kirlia.
    "Teleport, Kirlia!" calls Wally. But Kirlia just stands there looking confused, before being Fury Swiped. You look at your Pokedex - Teleport has 20PP, so it must've used Teleport 20 times already, taking care of that problem. But Sableye and Kirlia are both looking weak. Kirlia begins charging a finishing Hidden Power blow. That will probably take out either Sableye or the paralysed Swellow, but then leave Kirlia wide open, and leaving you with one Pokemon to fight Wally's other Pokemon with.

Your Options
    -Sableye take the hit, then Swellow finish it!
    -Swellow take the hit, then Sableye finish it!
    -Leave.

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Meh I'm bored now. Leave.

Okay not really but that would be halarious. Anways, Swellow take the hit. Not like we would have enough time to heal Swellow before Kirlia could deliver a blow anyways. So cannon fodder FTW!

Back