• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • Jump on it!
    Swampert leaps on Skarmory before it can escape. The two Pokemon go tumbling down to the spiky ground, taking damage. Skarmory pecks at Swampert and flaps its wings, trying to break free, but the much heavier Pokemon has it well and truly trapped. Winona tries to withdraw it, but the Poke Ball's beam just hits Swampert and bounces off.
    "Ack! Skarmory, Air Cutter!" Skarmory manages to flap its wings, blasting the razor-sharp win into Swampert.
    "Surf!" you yell. Swampert fires the ball of water directly into Skarmory's face. Skarmory splutters, cries out, and flies right into the oncoming tidal wave. Skarmory falls to the ground, knocked out.
    "Swaa!" cries Swampert, doing a fighting pose. It looks triumphant, but is huffing and puffing and has taken some heavy damage. Winona smiles.
    "Not bad... maybe you can stand up to Team Magma after all. But I'm far from beat! Tropius! Razor Leaf!" She throws a Poke Ball, and before the Pokemon can even fully emerge, the leaves slash Swampert, finishing it off.

Stomp
    Razor Leaf
    Gust
    Sweet Scent

Your Options
    -Swellow!
    -Sableye!
    -Kirlia!
    -Espeon!
    -Mr Shrooms!
    -Revive on Swampert!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Swellow, of course. Only problem is that it could get blown away by a heavy Gust attack. Then again, it's Gust.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • ok, While Diablerie's Offline, and I'm on, I'll cover updates for him (I hope I am as good as him)

Swellow!

You Send out swellow, Who immediately charges at Tropius with a High speed wing-attack, before flying away. Tropius launches a Razor leaf at Swellow, but Swellow quickly dodges with a double team. Multiple swellow copies appear.

"Don't let Swellow Evade you Tropius! Sweet scent! now!" Winona calls out.

Tropius sends out a rich aroma from it's "bananas" (yes, tropius has bananas) and the Real Swellow comes drifting forward. Tropius then Jumps up, landing on top of Swellow with a mighty stomp attack.

Swellow is injured! But a few solid hits may defeat tropius, what do you do???

Your options:

Wing Attack! All out attack!
    Quick attack! Be speedy!
    Focus Energy, then Attack!
    Switch to (insert team mamber here)
    Potion. That's all we need!
    Soda Pop!
    Hyper Potion, Spare no Hit Point!

team:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Soda Pop! because I have a hatred of Focus Energy.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Sorry for the lateness with this, but I've been having wierd internet problems all day. Anyways...

Soda Pop!
    You kneel down, and rip open the Soda Pop. Swellow downs it, and flies back up into the air, refreshed.
    "Not bad, kid. But try this one. Full-power Sweet Scent!" Tropius cries, and the best aroma you have ever smelt fills the air. "See, when the full power of Sweet Scent is released, it attracts wild Pokemon!" The bushes rustle, and various wild Pokemon start running around the battlefield. There are Zigzagoons, Linoones, two other Tropius, a Kecleon and a Poochyena. Tropius flies in among the other two Tropius. "Razor Leaf!" All three Tropius' fire the attack into Swellow.
    "Hey, you can't use wild Pokemon in a Gym battle!"
    "Oh, but I'm not. I told my Tropius to use Razor Leaf. If these wild Pokemon wanna join in, it really isn't my problem now is it?" This was obviously part of her strategy, but she technically isn't breaking any rules so you can't do anything. Swellow prepares to strike one of the three Tropius'... but which one is Winona's?

Your Options
    -The left one!
    -The middle one!
    -The right one!
    -Switch to Breloom!
    -Switch to Kirlia!
    -Switch to Espeon!
    -Switch to Sableye!
    -Revive Swampert!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Thats... just... dirty.

Okay so we're at a guessing game here, I would say the only illogical place to guess would be the middle. So by that logic I'll go with the right.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • If they're wild Pokemon does that mean we can catch them and use them against her?

I'm gonna say The middle one! because the Tropius would want to be as close as possible to the Sweet Scent and therefore would be either side of it.

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
  • Hmmm...Since you both picked the same one, I'll just end it. The Middle One.
    This is moving on so fast that I can't even catch up with it.

Back