• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Hey guys i'm also nwew could somebody please pm me a code, thanks a bunch :)

Marsyas

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • Hey guys i'm also nwew could somebody please pm me a code, thanks a bunch :)

can somebody please pm me with some codes i'm a new player and can barely win any battles

PM'd me too please im really new player :(
    I don't have any codes myself but you can enter "plasmafreeze" or "plasmablast" in the code section and unlock a Rally Cry deck as many times as you want.
    It's not much but it's something.

Years
  • Hey guys! Just started getting into the Online game so I have a way to connect with my soon to be brother in law once I move away, if anyone has some extra codes that could help me get started that would be super amazing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back