• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    What's touched on this event:
    - PCNYa Pikachu (*****) - **I DON'T POST INFO TO STOP HACKERS** - TOUCHED

I can offer: TRU Dragonite Lv.50 UT
    - SHINY Ten'i Mura Regigigas Lv.100 UT
    Will you be able to clone my Dragonite and Regigigas and can i have the original events back?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • @Pikachu - I can't hack check. What's the date and nature on your ALAMOS Darkrai?
    @Braminoid - Sure... why not.
    @Zach - I can tell you that tomorrow, I have people coming over soon.
    @Pokemon - The PCNYa Pikachu is leveled up 2 levels, so it's level 52. I can trade you your TRU Dragonite for it and I can send back a clone.
    @Hotchocolate - Yeah, I do.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't know yet,so will you be trading me back my original,can you clone my original and send it back and you can have a clone?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • - Yokohama Pikachu (*****) - 10/13/08 - OT Yokohama ヨコハマ - ID 10108 - Modest - UT
    - German ALAMOS Darkrai (*****) - 10/5/08 - OT ALAMOS - ID 07038 - Modest - UT

Hey, CME! Long time no talk! :D
    I'm interested in the above ones. Check my Thread for anything of interest for those 2 (I know that you only trade that Yokohama Pika for other dates, but at least I tried...

I also have a "Strong Willed" TRU UT Dragonite.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm interested in
    - PC Tokyo Birthday Charmander ヒトカゲ (with Lucky Egg) (**) - 7/20/08 - OT PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー - ID 07208 - Naive - UT
    - TCGWC Pikachu (with Light Ball) (***) - 8/16/07 - OT TCGWC - ID 08107 - Hardy - UT
    - Gamestop Deoxys (with NeverMeltIce) - 6/20/08 - OT Gamestp - ID 06218 - Lonely - UT

Is there anything from my trade list that you're interested in?

Last edited:

Pikachu231

That Damn Pikachu
    Years
  • @Pikachu - I can't hack check. What's the date and nature on your ALAMOS Darkrai?
    @Braminoid - Sure... why not.
    @Zach - I can tell you that tomorrow, I have people coming over soon.
    @Pokemon - The PCNYa Pikachu is leveled up 2 levels, so it's level 52. I can trade you your TRU Dragonite for it and I can send back a clone.
    @Hotchocolate - Yeah, I do.
    That's fine then.Here is it's info.
    Timid
    May 31,2008.
    I have a TRU Dragonite btw.If you want to change your mind.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • @World - I'll have to get back to you on that trade; I'll be willing to give you both of those events for one TRU Dragonite but I want to see what personality I get from mine. When I get back, I'll let you know which of yours I want.
    @Blue - Darkrai ALAMOS avec Baie Enigma, NT (07038), (Ruban) Brave, 03/07/2008
    Darkrai ALAMOS avec Baie Enigma, NT (07038), (Ruban) Foufou, 05/07/2008
    Darkrai ALAMOS avec Baie Enigma, NT (07038), (Ruban) Modeste, 06/07/2008

For the 3 you wanted?
    @Pikachu - I may take you up on your TRU Dragonite, once I see what personality mine is. I'll let you know.

Years
  • Hey I have a TRU Dragonite Just got it from the event yesterday I would like your Koroshiamu Pikachu for it message me your fc.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • @World - I'll have to get back to you on that trade; I'll be willing to give you both of those events for one TRU Dragonite but I want to see what personality I get from mine. When I get back, I'll let you know which of yours I want.
    Call me "Lugia" if you must. And sure. I'll be getting more TRU Dragonite personalities later, so you have more to choose from.

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
    Years
  • Hello.

I am interested in these Pokemon of yours.
    JEREMY (100% LEGIT):
    - JEREMY Staryu (*****) - 6/28/07 - UT
    - JEREMY Psyduck (*****) - 5/11/08 - UT
    - JEREMY Machamp (*****) - 6/28/07 - UT
    - JEREMY Vulpix (*****) - 5/18/08 - UT
    - JEREMY Gengar (*****) - 5/18/08 - UT

I have a couple JEREMY Events, and other events, so please check out my thread (link in sig) and let me know via PM. Thank you! Have a good day. ^_^

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • @Shiny - What's the personality of your Dragonite?
    @Lugia - Are you positive all your Drags are legit?
    @Toushiro - I don't see anything in your thread I would like for those, and there's a good chance your JEREMY Oddish, Shellder, and Slowpoke are hacked.
    @Pokemew - Sure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    srry i dont know what that means but it's legit

yo collor me evil can we plzx do the trade

PM ME WHEN YOU R ARE READY TO TRADE BEACAUES THE LAST GUY TRICKE ME OK

Last edited:

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • I don´t have much to offer yet and I know that you´ve got already pokémons with pokérus but would you trade your Piplup and Turtwig for some of mine pokérus pokémons? If not I´d want to know what you´d be willing to trade them for. :D

Back