• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community trading: Hacked Pokémon user reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    hey wolfie can u do me a favor and remove darkrai from the list for now plz...... hes gonna giv my pokes back..... btw is tumbly charmander hacked????

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    hey wolfie can u do me a favor and remove darkrai from the list for now plz...... hes gonna giv my pokes back..... btw is tumbly charmander hacked????

personally i don't think you should ask for darkrai's name to be removed until after you get your pokemon back. cuz what if he tricks you again? then what are you going to do?

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yes tumbly=hacked pokes all of them thats what i heard and it was a misunderstanding about wheelz pokes

actually, i dont know that tumbly pokemon are hacked. i imported a tumbly rayquaza to my PBR game and it worked fine. usually it picks up on any hack whatsoever and calls it a "bad egg", but it didnt single them out. so i think the tumbly pokemon are ok.

and wheelz, just pm me or post here when the situation has been resolved and i will take his name off of the list

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    actually, i dont know that tumbly pokemon are hacked. i imported a tumbly rayquaza to my PBR game and it worked fine. usually it picks up on any hack whatsoever and calls it a "bad egg", but it didnt single them out. so i think the tumbly pokemon are ok.

and wheelz, just pm me or post here when the situation has been resolved and i will take his name off of the list

not quite. that is quite a poor reason to justify that OT tumbly is not hacked. afterall my hacked shiny charizard ev trained that i use in battle revolution was caught in an ultra ball. and it still works on wifi!!!

so in short the only thing i've noticed battle revolution detecting at least as far as hacks go is any pokemon with unusual unlearnable moves, strange iv stats, and being a restricted legendary pokemon (can't use darkrai on wifi).

so saying that tumbly OT pokemon can be used on battle revolution and is therefore legit is a bit of a stretch. As far as i'm concerned the jury is still out on this one and results remain INCONCLUSIVE.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    not quite. that is quite a poor reason to justify that OT tumbly is not hacked. afterall my hacked shiny charizard ev trained that i use in battle revolution was caught in an ultra ball. and it still works on wifi!!!

so in short the only thing i've noticed battle revolution detecting at least as far as hacks go is any pokemon with unusual unlearnable moves, strange iv stats, and being a restricted legendary pokemon (can't use darkrai on wifi).

so saying that tumbly OT pokemon can be used on battle revolution and is therefore legit is a bit of a stretch. As far as i'm concerned the jury is still out on this one and results remain INCONCLUSIVE.

for the record, you can use e4 glitch darkrai on pbr, i have mine on there right now and it's just fine. maybe check the legitimacy of your darkrai

and ii suppose you could be right about the OT tumbly pokemon as far as it being inconclusive, however all of the mystery surrounding OT tumbly pokemon is based on non-solid evidence. apparently someone came on and was giving away pokemon for a while with OT tumby, and that is where the suspicion comes from. so for all we know, it could have just been someone who cloned a bunch and was generous.

but yeah, i'd say that as of right now, OT tumbly pokemon are still out for consideration, so it's just a matter of whether you choose to believe they are hacked or legit

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    for the record, you can use e4 glitch darkrai on pbr, i have mine on there right now and it's just fine. maybe check the legitimacy of your darkrai

and ii suppose you could be right about the OT tumbly pokemon as far as it being inconclusive, however all of the mystery surrounding OT tumbly pokemon is based on non-solid evidence. apparently someone came on and was giving away pokemon for a while with OT tumby, and that is where the suspicion comes from. so for all we know, it could have just been someone who cloned a bunch and was generous.

but yeah, i'd say that as of right now, OT tumbly pokemon are still out for consideration, so it's just a matter of whether you choose to believe they are hacked or legit

indeed. to answer your first question i NEVER said that darkrai and Arceus as well as Shaymin cannot be used on battle revolution. they just cannot be used on wifi battle. As for the tumbly issue. lets see. we have numerous pokemon Mew, shiny dratini, shiny tentacruel, shiny charmander, shiny rayquaza all caught in pokeballs and with OT tumbly. I find it a bit sketchy to believe that this previous owner caught or bred all of these guys in a pokeball no less. especially that ray.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    indeed. to answer your first question i NEVER said that darkrai and Arceus as well as Shaymin cannot be used on battle revolution. they just cannot be used on wifi battle. As for the tumbly issue. lets see. we have numerous pokemon Mew, shiny dratini, shiny tentacruel, shiny charmander, shiny rayquaza all caught in pokeballs and with OT tumbly. I find it a bit sketchy to believe that this previous owner caught or bred all of these guys in a pokeball no less. especially that ray.

well, the mew is certainly sketchy, because according to facts there is now way to get an english shiny mew. as for the rayquaza, it's believable to catch one in a pokeball, i have caught about 1/2 of my legendaries in pokeballs. basically the only one that bugs me out is teh mew, but people trade shiny english mews all the time and no-one stops them, despite the fact that it's not possible.

so i'm still just going to leave it as a personal opinion on whether to accept tumbly pokemon or not

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    well, the mew is certainly sketchy, because according to facts there is now way to get an english shiny mew. as for the rayquaza, it's believable to catch one in a pokeball, i have caught about 1/2 of my legendaries in pokeballs. basically the only one that bugs me out is teh mew, but people trade shiny english mews all the time and no-one stops them, despite the fact that it's not possible.

so i'm still just going to leave it as a personal opinion on whether to accept tumbly pokemon or not

yeah i guess we'll just leave the tumbly OT issue for now. it probably wont ever be solved unless someone checks out its secret ID number. in regards to the shiny english mew though. i have a shiny mystry mew. does that mean its hacked? i see many other people offering different natured shiny english mystry mews. is that even possible? i mean the existence of a shiny mystry mew?

Years
    OT tumby, is believe his a hacker he hacks heis pokemon so please don't trade if the ot is tumbly....

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yeah i guess we'll just leave the tumbly OT issue for now. it probably wont ever be solved unless someone checks out its secret ID number. in regards to the shiny english mew though. i have a shiny mystry mew. does that mean its hacked? i see many other people offering different natured shiny english mystry mews. is that even possible? i mean the existence of a shiny mystry mew?

to my knowledge it shouldnt be. or at least it is HIGHLY unlikely. mystry mews were an event at toys r us, and not a catching event, just a giveaway. so i suppose that someone somewhere could ahve gotten a shiny mystry mew (i would assume they still apply the 1/8192 rule to giveaways), but it would be extremely unlikely i would think

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    Tom_Verhaeg . His offer was a Shiny Ditto Lv. 56 foe my shiny Flareon. He said he saw his friend
    getting the pokemon:
    Yeah, it's from a friend of mine. I saw hem getting the pokemon legit. So you dont have to worry dude
    When we were about to trade, I checked the Shiny Ditto's Profile and OMG, it said: Arrived From Kanto at Lv. 3! No doubt it was a hacked pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    It wasn't. It was from my friend. He traded it me. I'm sorry R.A.M. He traded it to me? I wanna make it up to you

Edit: Please accept my apologies. My friend said he had it on his Fire Red cartrigde. I dont want to be called a hacker. It wasn't my fault.

R.A.M Forgive me

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    Yeah, on his Diamond cartrigde. He caught it in the Pal Park, thats what I saw, and then we traded. Please forgive. I DIDN'T KNOW

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Dittos cant be caught at lv 3.so.......how could you not know?

noob is the only explanation. otherwise i guess there was the possibility that this little fella hoped that R.A.M. wouldn't figure out the gig.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i need some final clearance on this from RAM before i will write this guy up. it sounds like an honest mistake, but i will wait to hear what happens

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    Please guys. It was honestly a mistake. I really did'nt know. Maybe i could make it up to R.A.M. with an item or something. I'm chaining a Starly right now, so if I catch a shiny one it's for R.A.M. I really didn'nt know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back