• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confirmed Future Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon News Dates

Alexander18

Banned
Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    All these trailers seem to be out of the blue. They don't seem to alert these days. But i don't mind. Getting surprised one morning by new things is cool.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Team Rocket seems to be confirmed for USUM. Not thrilled to be honest. They are the worst evil team of the franchise.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Team flare was a joke tbqh. Team rocket may not have much, but at least they were believable.

Disagree. Team Flare did more than Team Rocket ever. Team Rocket was the real joke. Their goal/misson made no sense and made the story of Kanto and johto pointless and boring.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Disagree. Team Flare did more than Team Rocket ever. Team Rocket was the real joke. Their goal/misson made no sense and made the story of Kanto and johto pointless and boring.
    Did more =\= better. You need motivation to be a well written character. Team rocket wanted money, makes sense team flare wanted to destroy the world and have just team flare members survive. There's no motivation, and their goal is kinda stupid. How are you supposed to destroy the world, except for a select few people?

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • So people completely ignored the screenshot I posted and don't have any hypothesis as to when the next trailer could drop, and instead decided to fight about if Rocket or Flare are better than the other. Nice.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Did more =\= better. You need motivation to be a well written character. Team rocket wanted money, makes sense team flare wanted to destroy the world and have just team flare members survive. There's no motivation, and their goal is kinda stupid. How are you supposed to destroy the world, except for a select few people?
    They had the ultimate weapon. It made forsense for Team Flare and they had motivation.

Team Rocket however showed no motivation and their plans were awful in both Kanto and Johto. I have a bad feeling they be just as awful in alola. Hope i am wrong.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • So people completely ignored the screenshot I posted and don't have any hypothesis as to when the next trailer could drop, and instead decided to fight about if Rocket or Flare are better than the other. Nice.

I think that screenshot you posted was an old one. I remember seeing it before (but could've been from a speculation video...)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    So people completely ignored the screenshot I posted and don't have any hypothesis as to when the next trailer could drop, and instead decided to fight about if Rocket or Flare are better than the other. Nice.

Well considering you posted that in a different thread

Idk it didn't look like anything much to me, but I'm probably blind :p

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
  • They had the ultimate weapon. It made forsense for Team Flare and they had motivation.

Team Rocket however showed no motivation and their plans were awful in both Kanto and Johto. I have a bad feeling they be just as awful in alola. Hope i am wrong.

Well the nice thing about Team Rocket is that they are a little more realistic on their goals. They mirror that of criminals of our world, wanting only money and power. The goons themselves were a little out of control, and weren't managed well, so hopefully Giovanni has learned a thing or two about how to manage large scale mafia operations the right way.

As for their appearance in the games, I'm pretty thrilled regardless, we already know of Team Skull and Aether's presence, as well as the Ultra Recon squad, all three of which have motives (as far as USUM are concerned) are currently unknown until the games come out. Interesting to see a fourth group enter the scene, no matter which team it is.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I don't think it be alolan forms. They are not a big feature. Plus the interview said no new alolan forms. Anyway, GF has shown more interested in new z moves so z moves sre apparently more important.

They might reveal the other legendaries available or reveal the post game or something else. I doubt it be alolan forms.

Back