• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Do you guys think we will see anything more tomorrow at E3? I think E3 lasts for a few days, but not sure.

And has the official arts for Mega Sceptile and Swampert, that aren't from corocoro, come out yet? I know Serebii usually posts them with in a day or so, but so far they only have Groudon and Kyogre.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Do you guys think we will see anything more tomorrow at E3? I think E3 lasts for a few days, but not sure.

And has the official arts for Mega Sceptile and Swampert, that aren't from corocoro, come out yet? I know Serebii usually posts them with in a day or so, but so far they only have Groudon and Kyogre.

Isn't the official art work usually the same as the one from Corocoro? Or do you mean that you'll like to see clearer images? So far there haven't been any on the official site other than Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre's.

I hope that they show the demo for it. I know they're going to continue doing the "Treehouse" event tomorrow at 9 something (it's not O'clock though) am PDT.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • Looks like they may be hiding some stuff on the map. The again, it could be nothing. The cloud in the center of the map looks like it his covering up Sky Pillar. I wonder if they are adding something to it?
    Huh? I think the Sky Pillar is indeed fully visible on this map and not covered. Or what else is the rocky formation with the small island in the north of Route 131? It can't be anything else! (to the bottom-right of the cloud you're mentioning) See the attached screenshot for reference. I marked that thing red.

Maybe Wally HAS been promoted to a higher rank... Like Champion!!!! Hoenn's Champion changes from RS to E, So there is no reason to deny Wally, Norman's favorite child!* (*if you have seen Chugga's Let's Play)
    Oh noes, please don't make Wally Champion...a-freaking-nother champ with Mega Gardevoir? Come on...QQ
    ^_^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Huh? I think the Sky Pillar is indeed fully visible on this map and not covered. Or what else is the rocky formation with the small island in the north of Route 131? It can't be anything else! (to the bottom-right of the cloud you're mentioning) See the attached screenshot for reference. I marked that thing red.

Oh noes, please don't make Wally Champion...a-freaking-nother champ with Mega Gardevoir? Come on...QQ
    ^_^

There's no tower on that island. Also it's on the original map too near Sky Pillar so it can't be Sky Pillar.

Who knows if Wally will even still have a Gardevoir...they might give him a Gallade instead as his Ralts is male, if they decide to add Gallade to the dex.

Riansky

Purr
    Years
  • I was looking at the screenshots from today in Serebii and noticed this person:
    Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread
    Who has what looks like the same hat as Brendan standing by the cave that is telling the myth of Primal Groudon. However as you can see his clothes are all black instead of having the red from his shirt, also his pants cover his legs completely unlike in the "wetsuit" pants. If it is him this could potentially be confirmation that customization is going to happen in ORAS.

Im pretty sure that is just Steven Stone. I think we might not see the customization option in ORAS

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Either Mirage Island or something different is on Route 131. I mean, it's the only thing possible in there unless they might add more.

As for Wally's, I'm still on the fence he fits Gardevoir more than a Gallade but I guess it could still be possible.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • There's no tower on that island. Also it's on the original map too near Sky Pillar so it can't be Sky Pillar.
    1. Too near? The original map is 12 years old. Maybe GF thought it looked better now? Or they "moved" it for some other reason. Another thing: the original map is very round - the new one square-edged. This may be another reason for the alleged "move".

2. For all we know, ORAS may be not 100% like the originals (Hell, we know for a fact that it isn't because of megas and primals). So the story can be somewhat different. It is possible that ORAS takes place 1-2 years after the original story. Or in the new versions the tower just crumbled.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I was looking at the screenshots from today in Serebii and noticed this person:
    Corocoro (release for July) and E3 Speculation and Discussion thread
    Who has what looks like the same hat as Brendan standing by the cave that is telling the myth of Primal Groudon. However as you can see his clothes are all black instead of having the red from his shirt, also his pants cover his legs completely unlike in the "wetsuit" pants. If it is him this could potentially be confirmation that customization is going to happen in ORAS.
    That's Steven. Probably in Granite Cave where you first meet him.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm super excited for these games. I was beginning to think that Groudon and Kyogre no longer felt special or epic because the legends sense have signature moves and great significance in power and creation. Groudon and Kyogre needed more of a backstory... and the Primal evolutions make them seem a lot more special than before.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I also don't like the design of Mega Sceptile. Mega Swampert is even worse though, in my opinion.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm liking everything I've seen so far, there's actually nothing I dislike that I've seen. They doesn't mean there won't be stuff in the future I dislike though!

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I have not seen much love for Mega Swampert floating around but I have to say I am fan I really like It not sure why though.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • I really can't stand the artwork of the map, it looks way too phony and lame, hopefully, the towns and cities in the games don't look how they do on the map, because, they look barren and pretty much a copy/paste from the original games, where as, FR/LG and HG/SS had an overhaul in maps, the way buildings looked and such things. And I really wish they took inspiration from this picture for Dewford Town, that pic gives me nostalgia of visiting Hoenn for the first time... I like different views of regions, so I can have a new feeling and not get bored quickly, HG/SS and FR/LG had that, lets hope OR/AS have that too.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Oh come off it already.
    What if Groudon busts out of that wall like the KOOL-AID guy?
    Would that be a neat trick OR what
    OOOOH YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*ahem*

I don't think they'll bust out of a wall unless it's to open an area not yet visited in the originals.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    The spoliers i have added in as they give somewhat information that was leaked on youtube, E3 and corocoro Magazines so i didn't want to spoil it for those who haven't found out yet x)

The Actual Games;
    In my opinion i think that
    Spoiler:
    Groudon form Looks amazing compared to
    Spoiler:
    Kygore form and that I will be buying both games but starting my gameplay on Omega Red before I do on Alpha Sapphire

New Mega Evolutions;
    I love Mega Sceptile's Design it looks awesome and is my personal favourite out of the 3 starters, with Sceptile's new mega evolution and
    Spoiler:
    he will definitely on my team!

Re-doing generation 3 means that our new and beloved Blazikenite is no longer going to be event exclusive item and will now become very common but I guess it's only fair that all three start pokemon have access to their mega evolutions.

To be honest Swampert's new mega form is terrible and makes more like the hunchback of notre dame and to make things even worse he doesn't even get a type change. SO MUDKIP USERS beware me and soon to be Sceptile are coming for you ;)(when the game comes out of course)

Diance - Honestly this thing isn't even released to all players yet and still they give it a mega evolution, in my opinion we have better pokemon that already exist needing mega evolutions.

Team Re-designed
    I never played the Original Ruby and Sapphire but I do like the old and their new looks.

My Predictions
    These are just my PREDICITONS on what could happen in Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby.

Prediction #1:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I wonder if they'll include something like the beginning of the trailer where Groudon and Kyogre are shown popping off the cave wall in the actual game. Could possibly make it longer and use it as a cut scene that explains the process and history of primal forms, along with the act of devolution. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back