• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A video would be spectacular. It would also get some crazy ideas out of the way as well. A video about it would be much more clearer said than an image.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • A video explaining things would be really nice. Hopefully they might have something explaining how to operate the new touchscreen devices like they explained things from the start of DPPt and FRLG.
    Yeah I know. this is just confusing. The touchscreen of course. Oh and a member of serebiiforums did this awesome thing.

CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

And yeah thats it. Seems to me the starters are there full time and evolutions included.

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
  • Its odd seeing so many things addressed from tiles to debates of what towns are repped in screenshots and vice versa.

Lugia looks like he has hands. :P

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    So the A is for Checking.

How can He/She Translate it?

Anyway So you can get Both Ho-Oh and Lugia In bothe game cause it says "Finally has the day come you can get these two?!"

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah I know. this is just confusing. The touchscreen of course. Oh and a member of serebiiforums did this awesome thing.

And yeah thats it. Seems to me the starters are there full time and evolutions included.

Yes they probably are. Also I see that the person's name there is Soul on the menu.

I am guessing the report button is the save button now.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    How do you figure they'll follow us even after evolution?

Nice, and the art for Totodile is just as good as Chikorita, really good job.

By the way, am I seeing the same thing as well, did they name the boy Soul?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Its odd seeing so many things addressed from tiles to debates of what towns are repped in screenshots and vice versa.

Lugia looks like he has hands. :P
    Yeah lol but this game is cool and all so speculation is a given. Also Lugia does have hands in a way. Thats why its so awesome.

So the A is for Checking.

Anyway how can He/She Translate it?

Anyway So you can get Both Ho-Oh and Lugia In bothe game cause it says "Finally has the day come you can get these two?!"
    A has always been for checking. Dunno why it wouldn't now. Saved the images then typed up the text. Note the low quality. And I would think it means for each game but you can be right.
    How do you figure they'll follow us even after evolution?

Nice, and the art for Totodile is just as good as Chikorita, really good job.

By the way, am I seeing the same thing as well, did they name the boy Soul?
    Because it says the Pokemon that would travel with you is the one you choose. Travel means the outside the ball thing I assume so that would be why it is logical to think the evolutions follow as well. I think its soul cause the game is soul-silver and its the default name.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I like how the pokeball you want with the starter in it, is on the touch screen. It looks so cool rather than clicking the A button to get your starter on the table.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I like how the pokeball you want with the starter in it, is on the touch screen. It looks so cool rather than clicking the A button to get your starter on the table.
    Yeah. Guessing by the shot it seems to me you spin the table choose your ball. If you like it you click the ball again or you spin the table and chose the right starter if you don't like it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Seeing they are using thes two same art for Lugia and Ho-Oh, that can really be the picture for the box art, the more I see it, the more it seems likely.

Also, will "Report" be used to save or be like the journal in DPPt, I wonder? x__x

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Seeing they are using thes two same art for Lugia and Ho-Oh, that can really be the picture for the box art, the more I see it, the more it seems likely.

Also, will "Report" be used to save or be like the journal in DPPt, I wonder? x__x
    No it will be used for Saving.

What do you exept? There arent any Journal In The original G/S

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah. Guessing by the shot it seems to me you spin the table choose your ball. If you like it you click the ball again or you spin the table and chose the right starter if you don't like it.

That sounds like it could actually be true. If it is that would be pretty cool, I like the way you think.

I wonder if they are going to be in a different order than last time? Last time it was Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Saving seems most probably, it was just a thought though. If they allow us to use the stylus to simply slide the round Pokéball holders, then it will definitely feel like the Apple iPhone, just simply moving things with the touch of your hand/stylus.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I like this Idea and it could be true since it is more realastic(I think)

~Morning Bliss~ said:
    Last time it was Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita.

You have a big Memory 0_o

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It's hard to tell by the scans on whether they will change the order of it, but they sure are using Chikorita for a lot of things.

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
    Years
  • I hope Celebi will be catchable without requiring an obscure event, but knowing Game Freak & Nintendo and the history in general, that isn't likely to happen.

Aussies will get shafted, again... /sigh

A little overdramatic, but anyhoo...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It is most likely Celebi will be an event again.

Anyways, I must say by the looks of the scans it looks like the boy's name is Soul like I said previously, so maybe the girl's name isn't going to be that. It has a high chance it is going to be Heart because if the boy's name is Soul it only makes sense if the girl's name is Heart.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Celebi will most likely be held as an extra event along with Pichu as well.

Hey, if the guy's name is Soul then...I'm still calling him Gold, it just grew onto me.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Celebi will most likely be held as an extra event along with Pichu as well.

Hey, if the guy's name is Soul then...I'm still calling him Gold, it just grew onto me.

Yeah most likely.

Also if that's the case, I think I will be able to get use to the name. I like the name Gold better for him but I am pretty sure I could get use to the name Soul.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well, I just hope that the translation on those English dubbed scans were right, because a lot of the side notes would be terrible to read if not translated correctly, and lead to a lot of side rumors with it.

Back